Part 3
315 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hmmmmm~!” I stretched out my arms and legs, ‘Fuah, last night was really fun, it was a first time for me to experience such delight~” “Mmm~” These tentacles keeps fucking me passively 24/7 I see. I can still feel the bra type sucking me lightly while rubbing some aphrodisiac on my chest. The one inside my butt keeps vibrating and hitting my prostate gland, making me leak precum all the time, other than that, it can apparently heal the tear in the rectum and clean waste products there. The dildo gag stays still, but keeps spilling cum inside my stomach, so much that I almost burst from the amount of cum in my stomach last time, currently it's just dripping small amounts. The cum acts as a replacement for food, so I don’t become hungry, it’s really tasty too! The headdress, well it just keeps messing with my brain, well not messing around, but it is actually modifying my brain to be able to adapt to my new equipment and situation now.

 

The headdress enables me to command, control and know the information about each properties of  the tentacle clothes, but that only happened after I completely accept these tentacles. And thats by admitting that I can’t cum or live without them, hence that's the reason for last nights sudden rape.  These tentacles feed on my body wastes and fluids like sweat, tears, oil, urine, etc. (tell abilities) And in return they give me sex and tasty and creamy cum. Oh and I can’t take these clothes off, so I’ll be stuck with them forever.  ‘Not that I mind though~.’ 

Right now, I could see thanks to the metallic tentacle blindfold. I have 5 different kinds of vision or sensing ability, the first being my normal sight, night vision, thermal, sound and lastly mana or energy. The blindfold gathers the ‘data’ of my surroundings and then sends it to the headdress, next the headdress sends the signals towards my ears via its tentacles and eventually it reaches my brain. Right now I’m experimenting using thermal. The area around me is colder than before, if it weren’t for the tentacles warming me right now, I might have died from hypothermia. Using sonar vision, we created multiple sound waves in certain frequencies and then made a visual image from the data gathered. Once I’m done I plan to try using mana vision.

Mana vision is pretty much like seeing the energies or mana in front of me. If I focus hard enough, I could even feel this energy around my body, including its properties. A couple of hours passed after practicing mana vision. “Mmmmm….” I couldn’t speak so this is the only sound I could make ‘Sigh’. Once I’m getting used to it, I can now even see the outlines of the land, objects, and even myself clearer than before. I sprout a tentacle from my back and made it use mana vision to view my body. 

‘Pretty interesting ability I got now.’ I could grow tentacles out of my body like those ghouls and I can make them really sharp and hard, or make them soft and comfy like a cushion, just like my main body. The tentacles I also seem to have some will, because whenever I tried to masturbate , they would suddenly emerge from my back and tie my arms up, and fuck me instead of letting me fap. It was soooooo~ good though so I forgive them.

Once I’m done, checking my current abilities, I can hear my stomach grumble a bit. So I asked the gag tentacle to produce more cum. “Mmmmmm~!” I can taste the sweet and creamy cum being secreted in large amounts, and finally landing in my stomach. “Mmm!” ‘Yum!” I drank about 6 liters worth, and I;m satisfied. 

Once mealtime is over, I walked towards the door shaped hole Janderson (hundred faces) used. Outside is just normal, even the hallways stayed the same. Well except for the thick trail of blood and other questionable stuff they left. I thought I will throw up when I smell it, but instead it felt normal. ‘I should thank the brain modification for this, I would not want to throw up all the cum in my stomach.’ I took my time reaching the end here. 

A couple of hours passed, I finally reach the place where I found the silver key, the corpse is gone though, ‘Janderson probably took it.’ More time passed and I reached the exit. The wooden door from before was ripped away. I walked to the mushy and fleshy part of the ground, the place i avoided previously. Using sound, thermal, mana sense, the true reason is finally revealed, the ground is mushy because it’s actually a tongue that belongs to a room shaped creature in front of me. I could ‘see’ hundreds of rows of giant teeth on the ceiling and wall and a small little girl figure inside the ‘room’. ‘Well done checking out, now lets find a way out of this prison.’

 

Thank you for reading this short story of mine, here is a new chapter.

4