Start
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Remember the stories of Gods and Titans? What if I told you that it actually exists but on an entirely different planet... Solar System, no, actually a different Dimension. I can prove it by sharing my life in a strange new world.

Hi, my name is Ryder I was an ordinary mailman who got fell Ill suddenly and is spend what I thought would be the rest of my life in a hospital bed. 

--

"Mr. Fezerl, Im not gonna have to remind you to take your medication again," Said a nurse in her early twenties. This woman is actually my cousin she is working here and when she heard about my condition she decide to pay for my medical bills and help me. I can't thank her enough for everything she has done.

"Thank you Grace, for everything you've done so far to help me, honestly I can't keep being a burden on yo-." Interrupted by Grace she shakes her head slowly in disappointment

"Be quiet, I don't wanna hear this again, how many times do I have to tell you what family's for besides your not a burden, and I don't  want you thinking of yourself that way, How about you focus on getting better that way you can pay me back when you better." She lets out a smile and reminds me how she's the only person who has been nice to me besides my parents. She's right I should get better that way I could pay her back.

During my healing process, I pretty much couldn't do anything physically aside from stretching and walking. Other than that my body won't be able to keep up. But I have one thing I enjoy, ever since grace brought me a book in middle school called Hercules and the 12 Labor. I found out that was just a small portion of the greek universal and many stories that I have yet to see, Fascinated by the Mythologies. I enjoyed reading them, although the film I have seen isn't comparable to the books. But that aside Grace once in a while bring books to my bed during her shift to keep myself entertained.

6 hours later

'Haaaa, so that why is greek mythology so complicated, so many bad things happen in them' Ryder thought to himself. Feeling dizzy he removes his glasses, Ryder put his book and glasses on the bedside table.

'My head is spinning I guess, this is that feeling when I forget to take my meds, I'll take them before I call it a night' Suddenly a rush of pain goes through Ryder.

"AAHHHH" Ryder screams clutching his heart and falling to the floor holding onto the lamp line bring it down with him. A loud crash could be heard. The nurses came through the door helping Ryder, second, later Ryder could slightly see himself being moved on a bed through the halls faintly hearing the P.A systems announcements.

"Once we have brought him into the OR be sure to get me his ECG results and prep him for surgery," Said the doctor. the nurse nodded and preceded to leave.

4 Hours into Surgery

"1:36 Am," Said the Doctor.

 

(To be Continued)

 

Announcement
This is a Brand New Series I decided to start on, this is just the intro to the story but things will start to get interesting, that aside don't forget to give suggestions. Don't Worry the Next Chapter Will Be Longer.
0