Where Am I?
1.7k 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[? City, Unknown Room, 3rd Person POV]

In a small shabby apartment with barely any belongings except a table, bed and kitchen utensils, lies a young man of black hair with eyes closed twitching in discomfort. He is looking effeminate with frail limbs, shabby short hair and simple clothes. The boys' eyes suddenly open as if in great shock

'Aaah....my head hurts, my body hurts'

The boy seems to be in pain, body trembling and moving uncomfortably on the bed with occasional groans "Uggh" from his mouth. The scene continues for some time before silence prevails in the room.

'Haah...haah.....what is happening! Last thing I remember is being in a garden of some sort talking to...Aaah....s**t! s**t! s**t! s**t! was all that happened real'

The frail young boy keeps laying in the bed with eyes widened not even blinking before finally his eyes somewhat relax and a serious frown appears on his face.

'This is not my room. My whole body and head is hurting crazy and the previous conversation all seems to point to one thing - That I have transmigrated or I have gone crazy and under some hallucinogenics, I am dreaming all this. Being optimistic I choose to believe it is the former not that I can do anything about the latter'

'Ba..thump....Ba...thump'

'My wish is fulfilled!! My heart is racing just thinking about it but let's calm down and figure out all the necessary info. So, I was talking to some powerful being or a goddess perhaps about my wish. Waitttt!!!! what was that situation, if my wish was going to be fulfilled why go through all that. Uggh....No point thinking about it for now as I cannot control it. But I got one piece of info, there is some objective behind my transmigration as said by the being.

Hmm...like those novels I have read, I should have gotten some cheats to help me or perhaps a system. Hehe....'

I shout 'System' inwardly thinking a popup screen with a ding sound will appear but

'System! System! System! SYSTEMMM!' I keep shouting but nothing happens. Finally stopping and groaning in displeasure about not having a bus to carry me to being OP. Doesn't matter, I just have to figure out what cheat ability I have got on my own. First, let's figure out how I look.

The boy slowly wakes up from bed standing on his feet. His weak body flailing as if it might collapse any second. Tumbling all the way to the bathroom, the boy finally sees his face in the mirror.

'Hmm...Black hair, black eyes, pale white skin, bony limbs. My age appears to be somewhat between 14-16 yrs. Neither handsome nor ugly face just like my previous life. It feels as if I have been reborn as an extra or mob in this world' a smirk appears on my face as it is all still within expectation. Next, I need to figure out who am I and where am I?'

The boy walks out of the bathroom still tumbling but in better control than before. He takes a glance at the shabby apartment or rather a shabby room with even smaller kitchen. Rummaging through clothes on the floor, he finds a backpack. Inside it, he finds a digital ID of some sort. Clicking on it displays his name along with some other info as

<Name: Arthur

  Age: 16

  Parent(s)/Guardian: None

  Current Address: Unit 303, Deluna Apt, Delphi City, Inda Continent

  .

  .

  .

>

15