Chapter 6: A Commotion and… oh yes yeeeeees right there…~
259 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

------Lily Pov----------

 

I was awoken by the sound of a commotion I jolted awake the feather on my head moving as I slithered down the fluffy nest I was in and slithered toward the slightly open door toward the noise.

I then looked through the staircase cage and saw a child bleeding profusely and our team healer that looked like a fox girl was trying to save her, but her healing wasn’t enough. I slithered as fast as I could on the stair and pounced the child’s hand and cast healing touch through my whole body which seemed to trigger my bioluminescence as a white light surrounded my form as I pulled most of my mana to try to help the fox girl burden.

 

She looked at me her forehead full of sweat and her eyes with surprise, but a gentle smile spread across them as I helped her with most of my energy.

 

There is no way a child will die if I can help it.

--------Nare Pov-----

I was sweating profusely the massive wound on the little girl back not healing fast enough. She almost gave up, until she saw a bundle of white dash madly toward the little girl’s hand. And as soon as it did warm caring mana flew into the child it wasn’t a lot, but Nare used it to separate the healing process and slowly the wound closed as the slightly glowing form of their little sister fell unconscious sleeping peacefully near the little girl she saved the life of.

She was probably still tired, yet as soon as she heard a commotion, she came to see for herself and didn’t hesitate to use all her energy for the poor girl I wasn’t fully able to heal.

I wiped my brow, while Aurora was trying to calm the villager and a few mermaid/mermen around.

 

‘Aurora sweety? Something was affecting my ability to heal the girl like a curse or something similar it drained at least 70% of my supply until my mana was finally starting to heal the poor child’

 

Aurora stared at me and so did the few guards in the inn

‘Are u 100% sure love?’

I nodded too tired to speak as I tried to not pass out.

The guard on the left moved close by to me and helped me keep straight he then turned toward his friend.

‘Go get the captain u moron and stop staring at their glowing friend or family like fish out of water, and don’t u dare use to inspect without their permission!’

 

The other guard immediately left to get their captain as Cyriel just kneeled beside our little sisters as their bodies slowly started to shift to the duality we first saw them as.

‘seem when they unconscious they together. And they can probably work together taught Lily must be the white one and ruby the red one’

She finished and gently petted them and soon enough a purring sound could be heard from her hand.

Aurora smiled and then looked toward Marianne.

 

‘Can u go wake up Leĩea please?’

Mariane nodded and purred while giving one kiss on top of the glowing bundle in

Cyriel’s arm, she then slowly made her way up the stair.

------Lily & Ruby Pov------

As soon as I and Ruby felt the kisses on top of our heads, we opened our eyes and both looked around sharing each of us an eye and moving together as one.

We then felt a feathery embrace and some claw scritched us delicately and we purred and snuggled into the warm embrace only to be responded by a soft giggle.

 

We slowly nuzzle her neck happily; glad they were safe and sound.

 

We then heard a commotion toward the stairs as our harpy friend slowly turned toward them and I found myself smooched and hugged tightly by a girl with green hair

She was only taller than Cyriel and smaller than the rest as she wept into our scales, we looked at our tamer curiously she was a bit tall and delicate looking and just kept speaking words I didn’t understand while hugging me

Her elf ear smacking my face a bit… elf ear.

I looked toward our leader … those two looked like sisters like…. Massively.

When she saw me look at her questionably, she sighed and gently took her sister’s arm away from me and the harpy.

Her sister seemed to throw something akin to a tantrum before calming down as our carrier just giggled to herself.

 

We were then surprised and given a kiss by the flaming catgirl we saw burn some of the bandits before surrendering.

 

We nuzzled her neck too purring as she started purring too.

 

Damn, we looked like family it was…. Making us all warm inside. I continued until I heard a lot of footsteps and my feather moved around like an ear to catch them.

 

Soon enough 2 guards with a blue tunic under their armor followed behind one with a gorgeous purple. The chef looked slightly like a mermaid as her long hair was full of color and I could see some scale on her neck.

 

‘I heard most of the story, from Markus and Tom, but what going on?’ she said pointing at Cyriel and Marianne and Leĩea being all lovey-dovey toward what looked like a glowing snake.

 

-----Aurora Pov------

i sighed but before i could speak

Cyriel happily said

‘Our little sister is awake!!!’

We, the party… all facepalmed even Marriane and Leĩea pinched one another and then decided to facepalm with us.

Cyriel’s face turned into an O.

‘Oops… sorry yall’

We all re facepalmed. Now we also looked like we are hiding something.

I sighed.

Cyriel has always been….. well Cyriel she wise but not the best at keeping secrets.

 

The captain looked even more confused and furrowed her brown. Looked at me and ordered an explanation.

 

‘We were on a mission in the human kingdom as we were looking into an anomaly in the local mana of the region.

We found some corrupted swarm of Snereloa black as night and eyes glowing as red as blood and … a lot of dead ones. feasted upon. In their frenzy, we think they attacked one another. We decided to camp at the entrance in case any that were hidden came out. At my turn of the guard. Lily & Ruby that u saw in Cyriel’s arm and purring loudly with Marianne, and her tamer Leĩea my sister. They slept near our campfire, and the morning came by scratching and petting them where it felt good, they were tamed but as soon as that happened their happiness disappeared and worry sadness anger was left.

 

‘Interesting please continue’ the guard captain requested.

 

‘She drew a cat and at that moment we understand she wasn’t a simple snake… but a sentient being. Trapped in the body of one unleash u saw a baby snake have art skills and knowledge.

 

Then we like morons got ambushed by a bandit but were saved by Lily and Ruby. I said pointing toward the double-colored snake.

 

She was heavily injured which is why we are all happy she finally awakes after 10 days with no progress then this morning we saw a flash of light and their appearance changed and here they are. As soon as she woke up she dashed toward the little girl I found outside the gate injured. She helped save her life. That’s all I will share, I feel I might have shared too much, to be honest.’

 

‘I see that a surprising story but even I see they aren’t a Snereloa but more a person the way they interact with your party is a sign that u and they share some kind of mutual understanding. So, I shall trust u & them.’

 

------Lily & Ruby-Pov---------

We didn’t know why our team leader and everyone else facepalmed but the cute harpy. But we guess she messed up as the leader started telling a story and after pointing 2 times at us, I guess it was related to us. Then they requested the fox girl’s presence and after talking for a while they all looked at us and then spoke to the rest of my party and saw Cyriel jump with a smile…. I guess it was good information.?

 

‘‘Lily I’m going to go rest for a bit call me if u need it too’’

‘’Okie sis see u later <3’’

 

I slowly felt her presence sleep deep within me as my body shifted back to its pure white state. The fox girl carefully walked toward me and slowly grabbed me and the other so we could get outside.

 

The guard tried to stop us, but their captain smiled and let us through, but before we could go she handed a letter to our fiery sunny cat.

 

We all walked toward a massive building and a part of me shivered and tried to slither away as fast as I could. But then I was being forced to pure as the friendly catgirl started petting me behind the feather and I melted.

 

Marriane wanted to see something about their little sis starting to scratch the base of their feather being her head, and immediately strong purr answered her touch.

 

Mhhh, seem like she has the same weak point as a kitten huh. She taught herself.

And with a smile continued.

 

She understood what the guard captain wanted to do….. it could work….

She suggested we make her an adventurer and officially part of our party on paper…… it was a ridiculous idea. Unless we made her an adventurer in privacy and secret.

But adventurers had access to a skill called telepathy it wasn’t very strong and could only work at 1 meter from the person u wanted to communicate but if it worked, they could communicate with their sister as it auto-translated one thought into something others on the link would understand.

 

It was a very brilliant idea.

The issue was that they were going to need to remove the taming of their little sisters and Leĩea and it was well known as one of the worst feelings ever like a part of our soul being burned away for each party, they could also opt to keep the taming link on their soul but give their little sister back her freedom, which they all felt was the best idea.

 

Expressing feelings wasn’t something a reptile couldn’t easily do so Leĩea could help them all understand how they felt.

They slowly walked the stair toward the massive door and entered a very important place for them and now their sister as she was going to become an adventurer. Taught with her body they wouldn’t be able to give her too much freedom…. Maybe she should still be considered tamed it’s the best way to keep her safe.

I was carried into the building and as soon as I entered the first thing that caught my eyes where the mermaid lady at the counter floating in a huge amount of water.

I Immediately pointed at her and tried to express want and curiosity to my tamer. She looked where I was pointing when she understood my emotion and asked her party toward the floating mermaid that seemed to control water magic to be on land.

 

Our sun kitty gave our fox the letter as we made our way toward the Mermaid. And soon enough they started to talk while pointing at me.

------Leĩea Pov------

I was a bit worried…..I still feel like what I did was wrong toward their new sister, and it was always on their mind.

I walked shyly behind Marianne who just hold my hand and followed behind Nare and Cyriel.

------Nare Pov-----

I was a bit surprised by the mermaid at the counter. She was very pretty, my gay heart in the gutter distracted me a bit. And was even more distracted as the mermaid smiled at us before saying in a melodious voice.

‘How can help u today cutie~?’

I gently gave her the letter as she started to speak,

‘I wish I could tell u but we need confidentiality for one of our safety and well-being if that Okie with u miss…’

The mermaid quickly read the letter an eyebrow rising. ‘Mary can u take my place for a bit I need to go to one of the safe talking places ~’

A young teenager gently smiled and in a soft voice,

‘Yes, mooooooom!’

‘thank u, sweety, if u would please follow me toward one of the safe rooms’

 

We followed her in silence our hearts heavy each with our worry as to when we would communicate with the purring sisters in Cyriel’s hand.

 

 

 

8