Chapter 2: Numerical Reality
55 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

   Rath'na, upon deciding it would enter that reality, prepared for itself. What dangers may it encounter? Are there enemies on the same level as Rath'na? Or is it somewhat more dangerous than its existence? Rath'na supercedes all logic and hierarchies. Omnipotence is irrelevant in front of Rath'na anyways

This reality seems interesting...

   Rath'na named this reality "Numerical". The system of how this reality works seems complex. Entities that live inside it have numerical values tethered to their existence. Unlike Rath'na who supercedes all things, these are low-life creatures. Rath'na could just destroy and recreate this reality to change the system into something different than this, but Rath'na ignored that idea since it was interested in its innate framework.

   In a short while, a familiar entity instantly appeared in front of Rath'na. How did Rath'na know it was facing that said entity? Even though this region is devoid of any conceptual aspects, an omniscient being like Rath'na isn't bound by such restrictions.

Ω....

   Using its omniscient ability, Rath'na uttered the name of that said entity. This said entity is the strongest entity that existed in this reality: Ω. It governs the entire "Numerical" reality under its dominion. It supercedes all conceivable and inconceivable sets of numerals, as it stands as the pinnacle of the hierarchy, an absolute infinite one. No one had surpassed its existence before. Except now.

[H-how did you---]

   Ω was in shock. Since the dawn of its existence, since it realized that it "exists", no one has ever guessed its identity for the first time. Even its omniscient ability, which knows everything that happens inside its dominion, the possibilities of the past, present, and future, didn't predict that Rath'na would know its identity. All of its common sense, pride, ego, you name it---was lost the moment Rath'na uttered its name. It knew, the moment it heard "Ω" from that entity...

[Someone's stronger than me...]

   Fear. Ω tasted it for the first time in its existence. An emotion that is only experienced by those below Ω. Those entities that Ω killed for the first time. The fear of all those under its dominion, that those under the supreme one would kowtow and kneel in front of itself, the recollection of its memories throughout the timeline, the innate fear of all the existence of this "Numerical" reality, condensed into its being, echoing in its mind, over and over again. The fear that only those under the almighty one should experience.

[I NEED TO ESCAPE]

   Using its omnipotent ability, it decided to replace all existence with Absolute Infinites, akin to its state. The countable infinite sets, alephs, zetas, the epsilons, and the mahlo cardinals, shall be replaced by Absolute Infinites. It's an easy feat for an absolute being like itself, as it controls all of existence and nonexistence, way above these two dualities. Ω didn't think of any alternative solutions. An absolute being like itself should decide and act on what an absolute one should always do. It thought arrogantly that no matter how powerful the entity it feared was, it couldn't erase a being like itself to the ends of oblivion. The values are so massive that they supercede uncountable cardinals and are impossible to erase all at once. Little did Ω know, that decision would cause unpredecent consequences. It was once again observed Rath'na. Pride and arrogance filled its mind, like a general who already knew the outcome of his own war. Then it realized: something was off.

   It used its omnipotent ability again to predict its future outcomes. In an instant, all possibilities flashed into its memory. Erasure. All possibilities, all tricks, all abilities, all outcomes, all efforts, everything is blank. Erasure. Ω can't see the outcome of this battle. Even with its omniscient ability, it was the first time Ω couldn't see the outcome. And it knows what will happen to its existence, and fear once again surges through its mind. It is desperately looking for another possibility, hoping that there's such a slim chance in this infinite set of possibilities that its doom will be avoided. Like an ant looking for a place to hold on while the flood is surging, it panicked. At an infinitesimal moment, all possibilities are still blank. Nothing. As if its demise was set in stone. 

   Rath'na already knew what Ω would do. Rath'na, with its boundless ability, brought this ruthless outcome. Rath'na had already weaved the outcome of its demise, the moment Rath'na saw that said entity. Everything was truly set in stone. Rath'na will ERASE Ω.

1