That Sucks!
77 11 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As usual, I began my mind game while sitting in a chair. Infront of me, my mathematics text book showed its vast and boundless love once again. Looking at the incomprehensible Neanderthal language that it used to speak with me, I had no choice but to open my mouth wide to show the same vast and boundless love towards the textbook. 

Do you know how much trillions of cells are there inside my mouth ah?

Besides those numbers I am even showing you my tip of oesophagus. Look clearly. 

Tossing aside maths textbook, I saw my savage mom looking at me with a raised eyebrow. 

"Must I make sure you are studying there, San?"

"No no no NO mummy. I am studying now."

I glanced back at the textbook with that kind of studious dedicated look.

This algebra sure is the most incomprehensible and scary language in the world!

Soon I began day dreaming. I am a Chinese or Korean named character hopping all around the world. I am an incredibly OP protagonist with all kinds unusual powers that even clothes bow before me.

I AM A GOD

Bwahaha hah!

 I became all kinds of characters, no I am yet to become an eunuch and... like that. So ah

I even began laughing foolishly and drooling with eyes open wide. All my mom can see is me laughing at the textbook. She must have thought that I got some kind of insight to the problem. 

(You think too much mom)

Meanwhile I am already flooding all over this place with my tears. Hey guys, I became a ghost ah. I possessed someone.

 Eeeeesh. Someone is knocking on the door. And here I am at the usual wake up scene. Oh my god! What to do what to do? They will break the door open now. Go back go back. I don't want to transmigrate. Hey, is there any system there? 001? 056? 1000000? My dear system sir, what number are you? I promise I won't be scared. I won't question you. I will obediently do my task. System Sama? What is my task? Oh shit! Am I alone here?

The knocking intestified. 

It's better to open it. But what is this dress? Is this the legendary robes? But what is this wings and tails? I began searching for the neck. Where is neck? This shitty dress.  I threw it away. 

I have no choice but to open it like this. Anyway, I must be some young miss. So there will be servants to help me. I can just make up some kind of excuses for these things. I hope i am not a neglected illegitimate daughter. Aww that would be fun. What should I do to go back to my own world? Should I just snatch everything from the real daughter? Marrying a prince? Becoming empress? Eww that sucks. 

Stepping on the cold floor bare foot, I opened the door. A smiling girl with thick makeup  stood outside of the door. The moment I stuck out my face, she slapped me. 

I, who was already forming a return smile

" !? "

Is this some kind of tradition here? Or bullying? Ah bullying this must be it.

Humph I should patiently wait to pay you back thousand fold. 

But my hands said sorry to me. I forgot my own rash nature. 

SLAP

I couldn't help but high five with her face. It was that much beautiful and felt thick. So I could only appreciate it this way. 

The girl's face contorted to an extremely angry expression. She spoke blah blah blah. 

Meanwhile, I am on the verge of dying. 

Heart attack help me!

What is she even saying? What language is that? I failed to notice that my eyes are ready to break free from my eye sockets. 

Guessing that she must be asking about me hitting her, I said in English;

"sorry, I was checking how many layers of makeup is needed to make your beautiful face impregnable."

I saw her looking at me like looking at death. Suddenly she howled loudly and ran away like crazy. I heaved a sigh and closed the door to catch my breath. 

Fuck everything. Whoever made me transmigrate like this, I curse you. A dog will always follow you and bite your buttocks!

But the peace didn't last long...

*****

Reality struck me hard. Oh gawd, tomorrow is the maths exam. What if the time here and there is different? What if here is slow, there is fast? My mom will be worried in hell mode. I will be dead there. Oh no! Won't they bury me alive? 

Noooo I don't want that. Let me go. Let me go. I don't even know the language, whoever there, let me go. 

I tried to think like a protagonist. If you can't have an answer for your worries, if your worries couldn't change anything, why bother with it? 

But can I really do that? No, I am but a normal human kid, just a curious kid. How can I compare with those powerful protagonists? I felt like mocked. This is bad. 

Besides this, I also discovered another fact. Whichever book wear novels I had read till now that has a protagonist with a loving family in their original world, the protagonists didn't even think about them at once. They seemed forgotten the moment he transmigrated. But they have the full memory too. 

Can I really do that? No, absolutely no. Even images of next class students are flashing in my mind. 

I remember my shitty QT novel that has the Chinese named god protagonist- Yi Lan Wei.  I haven't even started it.

 Besides, the angst series I started in my native language with me as the female protagonist, it's still on hiatus. 

I miss my mom. I miss my dad. I miss my brother.

I want to go back....

I realized. This is transmigration. There is no system, no calm protagonist, no rise to the top mentality. 

There is only the scared witless me, my crazy pounding heart (no, not mine. But now it is beating this much for me.so..) , and the one who possibly brought me here, the God.

The moment I reached here, I had already started begging to go back. Which human can deal with such a blow? 

A quote entered my mind.

"When reality becomes illusion, illusion becomes reality."

I could only cry loudly when the people of this unknown world with unknown story entered my room to capture me...

Feeling vengeful? Not at all... 

I very much wanted to return and read my maths book diligently...

My Savage Mom, I love you...

5