Chapter 38: Being Surrounded
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the inner part of the forest, three beautiful snakes have been surrounded by a lot of animals that were sending strong killing intent toward them, making the three snakes tremble a little.

"You three should die! You can't be born in this world!!" A large cat said as it slap its paw towards us, bringing a powerful force.

"Yeah! The past can't be repeated after all! We need to eliminate you!" A big lion agreed with the cat as it also strike its paw towards us.

As two strong forces have come on our way, the three of us can feel the danger hiding from them, but since we have already leveled up, we were confident that we can survive these hordes of animals.

"Past? How can it relate to the three of us?! We don't know what you all talking about!" I said to the cat and lion as I, and the other two, was confused about it since the reason why we are hated is all related to the past that we didn't even know about.

"Eliminate? Hahaha.. you are dreaming too big! Don't dare underestimate us!" Gail said as she laugh crazily before a strong aura exudes from her body. Jant was also the same as Gail, exuding a powerful aura as both of them defended against the attack from the cat and lion.

Using their tail as a shield, two attacks were blocked but Gail and Jant still move backward from the strong collision. Surprise and fear start to cross our eyes as we didn't expect that the cat and lion seem to hold power that was just equivalent to ours. And since there are way too many animals surrounding us, if they hold the same power as we have, then it's definite that we would die in an instant.

"Hahaha... Underestimate? With that strength and you dare say that we shouldn't underestimate you three? Don't be so ridiculous!" the cat said as all the other animals laugh loudly. 

Anger brewed inside the three of us, as all the animals look down on us and seem to treat us as if we were just an ant that they can easily kill with one move. But even so, even if we don't like it, as the cat said, we are just an ant to them. We.. we didn't expect that even with our state leveling up into Maniac State and having the strength of 771.2, it was still like an ant in this domain.

"Gail, Jant... I'll try to think of a way to escape, so just run when I say to run, got it?" I said to the three as the only possible way we can escape is by using the Supreme Time.

Although the controller said that it would be only activated once I was in a really really bad situation, I think I can still activate it since all the animals surrounding us are having strong hostility towards the three of us.

"Hahaha... Thinking of a way to escape?! That is if you can!!" The hawk said as it flap its wing. As the wings were flapped, sharp and tiny feathers as if darts has been thrown toward us with an incredible strength that will surely pierce our body once we got hit by it.

Seeing how deadly the hawk's attack is, the other animals didn't attack now since they all trust that we would die from that attack. It is also because that even if we didn't die with one hit, as the feather contains paralyzing poison, it is also equivalent to us being sent into death's door.

"Gail, Jant, run now!!" I yell towards the two who were reluctant to run, as I sacrifice my body to receive all the attacks that came from the hawk.

"Hahaha.. what a stupid sacrifice. Sacrificing to escape? Is he retarded?" The other snake, different from the three of us said with disdain as it want us to be killed.

"Yeah.. that snake is retarded. No... All the three of them since they'll die right now." a dog said as it didn't bother to show its disappointment towards the three of us.

"Gail, Jant, trust me, okay? I had a plan.. so trust me just for this time, please. Now, Run!" I yelled to the two again as the two, who see how serious I am and how I beg for them to run, start to run with tears in their eyes.

As the animals just surround us from the front, the two can still have a chance to escape while I create an opportunity to do so.

As the deadly attack of feathers was about to reach my body, a notification echoed inside my head just like what I had expected.

"Ding! Ding! The danger was sensed by the controller! It is possible for the host to die when receiving such an attack. It is recommended for the host to use the Supreme Time in exchange for 20 points. Will the host use this function or not?" the controller said with a worried tone. It seems that it was afraid that I would die from the hawk's attack, maybe because it would lose its host that it can fool to give it points. Although I hate the controller for that, since this is not the right situation to worry about that, I didn't think too much and just use my points in exchange for the function, Supreme Time.

"Ding! 20 points have been successfully deducted. The chosen host will now receive the Supreme Time." the controller said as terrible pain, as terrible as what I had expected in level 6 within the Air Pressure Leveling, strike me inside again as my aura increased non-stop.

"Note: The host can only use this function for 5 minutes." the controller added, worried that I might think that I can use it for a long time.

Seeing how my aura changed, the animals that surrounded us, that now become only me, was surprised and disbelief was plastered on their face as their eyes widened. The aura I exude right now were actually can rival the strength of their Knights.

The feather continue to attack but when it touch my body, it didn't bring any damage to my scale at all and just turn into ash. The hawk was bewildered by this as it immediately fly above, afraid that I might counter-attack it.

0