Chapter 2 The Supposed ‘Late to school’ scenario
191 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I left the house with a burst of energy, toast in my mouth. I’m late-- yeah, no I’m not. In fact, I have a lot of time to play around. As proof, I had a nice slow chat with my mother while having a nice breakfast (ignoring the conversations where my mother mercilessly pokes me with her teasing). 

I’m never going to be able to live my dark past down.

Anyways, those kinds of scenarios where the protagonist is late to school are usually privileged only to transfer students… or idiots. I don’t think I would like to be an idiot, to be honest. Not even delinquents find themselves late nowadays.

I approach the corner of the intersection. I can feel their presence! SURELY. THIS IS MY MOMENT.

“Oof!” The sound of two people colliding resounded through the street. It was a pretty rough collision.

My body jerked in response to the pain.

“Aah! My toast!” The girl shouted. Guilt overcame me. I had just ruined a person’s day.

Just kidding, I lied. 

Crossing the intersection I was on, I saw two other people that were on the ground, near another intersection. It seemed to be a black-haired boy that seemed too harmless for his own good and a golden-blonde foreigner-looking girl that could pass as a model. 

Both were wearing the same uniform as I so I assume that the foreigner is an exchange transfer student. As for the boy in question, I’ve seen him around so he isn’t new.

“S-sorry!” The boy clasped his hands together, “I’m late for school! I’ll make it up back to you one day, promise!”

He dashed away in the direction of the school. Huh. And he left the girl on the floor too.

“You little…” I heard the transfer student mutter darkly.

“What are you looking at?” She yelled at me, noticing me looking at the interaction from a distance. Sharp red eyes, glaring and all.

Yep, I’m not pulling the pin on that grenade. So I walked. I walked away to school.

Anyways, the boy that ran. He was Hiro Fate, the same age as me. Why do I know this? Well, we are in the same class, for one. The other reason is that I’m actually friends with that guy. Somehow. Unfortunately.

Also, he wasn’t late at all. Not in the slightest, since he wasn’t on class duty today nor was he in a club. So my deductions lead me to his childhood friend playing a prank on him, changing his alarm or clock timer. It’s not the first time this has happened. She’s a sadist (hidden thought).

He was pretty popular actually. At school, all the girls seem to be all over him. He has a cute junior, seductive senior, cheerful classmate, and an ‘Ara ara’ childhood friend. Not to mention, what just happened then at the intersection. But I refuse to believe that Harems exist...

Huh. Why is there water coming out of my eyes? Are there ninjas cutting onions somewhere?

 

I’m not crying, you’re crying.


507 words. Welp, 2nd chapter. Gacha is addicting and not good for anyone's health and sanity. Also, I'm pretty sure I was high on caffeine.

Best pet?
  • Nyan Cat Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Doge Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Birb Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Bear. Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Barney the Dinosaur Votes: 2 13.3%
Total voters: 15
6