Chapter 7 The Supposed ‘Transfer student’s first day’ scenario (Part 1)
130 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Lilith POV]

I woke up today, feeling very excited. It was the start of my high school life, after being sheltered for so long. I’ve always wanted to experience what it would be like in a public high school. The manga portrayed it to be very fun-- a lot of laughter and joy with friends. I hope I can make some new friends.

“Milady,” a butler entered the living room, “Breakfast is ready.”

Sebastian, a devilishly handsome-looking butler who was tasked to look after me by my esteemed father. He has been looking after me ever since I was born. According to manga, he would be something like my childhood friend, despite our age difference.

“Sebas, I trust you have made the necessary preparations?” I asked him. He knows me fully well by now so I expect he has made the right preparations for me.

“Of course, Milady,” He gave me more of a smirk than a smile, “Your toast (and fated encounter) is waiting.”

“Excellent. Wait. Toast?”


“Sebas! I will make you regret this!”

I was now running to school with due haste, delicious toast in my mouth. It wasn’t because I was late for school or anything. Technically. Nor did I want a cliche meeting with another person. What really happened was…

‘Oh, Milady. Did I forget to tell you?” Sebas said with a smile that seemed to come straight from the heart.

“I contacted the school saying that you will arrive early to introduce yourself to your teacher.”

I immediately caught onto his line of thought.

‘So you can run to school with a toast in your mouth.’ His eyes seemed to say.

‘Just like in the manga you wholly love to read so much.’ His actions seemed to say.

There wasn’t anything else left to be said. He just seemed really proud of himself.

“It isn’t right for a princess to be late to a meeting.” He added, smiling all the same.

Which led me to my predicament. I’m not tired but the sun does make me feel weak and I am limiting myself to a human’s physical capabilities without relying on magic…

“I don’t even know exactly where the school is either! You just pointed in a single direction, Seb- kya!”

I collided with someone and was knocked onto my bottom. In the collision, my breakfast had the unfortunate fate of falling onto the ground.

“Aah! My toast!” The toast hadn’t done anything wrong. I could only sit in confusion before staring at the culprit.

It was a brown-haired boy. At first, I thought he was a weird one since there wasn’t any mana signature coming from him and everyone had some sort of signature at least. But then I realized he was the one that ran into me (even though I was running to school too) so my mood turned around pretty fast. 

“S-sorry! I’m late for school! I’ll make it up back to you one day, promise!” He said before running away. That boy really just left me here didn’t he?

“You little…” That isn’t how it was supposed to go right? Doesn’t the boy usually help the girl up?

I can’t help but feel a little mad.

“What are you looking at?” I noticed a black-haired boy looking from further in the distance before he walked away. I can’t believe I was seen like this. I’m so embarrassed.


Although I was embarrassed, I decided to follow the black-haired boy without him knowing since it seemed like he knew where he was going well enough. He was plain. Plain, but still noticeable. Is he a generic friend character?

When I finally calmed down, I took in the surroundings. It was a very quiet and peaceful neighborhood. Sebas was probably laughing somewhere at home right now, laughing at my plight. He was most definitely leading me around when he said I would be late.

By the time I realized it, I had already arrived at the school.

Mikado High.

By no means was it a famous public school. In fact, it was just a school in the middle of a small town called Minamoto. The high school itself was very simple and there was only one thing that stood out. There wasn’t much color to the building but it was contrasted by the path of cherry blossoms that led to the building. 

The tree was in full bloom. It was breathtaking and it looked much better than how it was described. When I looked closely, I could see the tree emitting a barrier-- one that repelled bad and evil intentions.

I could only look at it in awe since the barrier was done carefully but also masterfully. Right, there's no time or need to think about this.

 

This is the start of my new high school life!


Around 790 words. The promised Lilith's POV is going longer than expected. How am I doing? Hopefully, I don't turn the story's main character to be someone else by accident. To be honest, I don't know how to create a female character in the sense that it is easily differentiated from a male's POV. Also, wow, a butler called Sebastian. Is he one hell of a butler? Probably. Maybe. Do butlers love to troll their masters or is that a maid's job (foreshadowing?).

Spoiler

The supernatural aspect has been introduced! And more to come! as soon as I can somehow integrate it. Don't expect any convoluted in-depth system though... Most of it would be pretty basic, I think.

[collapse]

Like always, thanks for reading.

I ran out of ideas for questions. Send help?
  • Of course you did Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Try harder Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Have you tried inhaling water? Votes: 5 62.5%
  • meh. Votes: 2 25.0%
Total voters: 8
5