Chapter One
5.7k 12 98
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The Awakening is tonight, yet those bitches still went so far! What will they do if I get a powerful class and go after them?" Danya mumbled under her breath as she limped down the street, covered in bruises.

Tonight would be her last night at the orphanage. Whether she ends up at an academy for continued education, begging on the streets, or somewhere else entirely depends on what class she receives from her Awakening. Regardless of her fate, she would be an adult after tonight and no longer provided the free lodging and resources supplied to orphaned children.

The System's influence covered the world of Bessinia and granted its citizens incredible powers. The Awakening occurred at midnight on the first of every year. Everyone at the age of twenty would be evaluated by the System and granted a class.

Many young people dreamed of receiving a powerful class and rising in power to stand next to the mighty figures spoken of in myths and legends.

Danya was one of those dreamers. She wanted nothing more than to make a difference in the world. To leave a mark and prove that she mattered.

Left on the orphanage steps as a baby, Danya had seen a portion of the dark side of the world early in life. While the System enforced a minimum standard of living for children, it was only enough to survive. This bare minimum led to many nights sleeping on an empty stomach or weeks of sickness with no medical treatment.

Starting school at the age of ten, she learned that the darkness took many different forms. Being the only orphan among her peers led to her being ostracized and bullied. This only intensified as time went on, malnutrition causing her to be small and feeble compared to others her age.

The older she got, the worse the bullying became. What started as mocking words quickly escalated to assault.

One of the worst incidents left her bound and gagged in a closet with both legs broken. It happened as school let out for the weekend, and she was only found when school resumed the following week. The noble children who assaulted her were only reprimanded lightly despite what happened.

As a result of this, Danya quickly learned to hide from the eyes of others. However, it was soon apparent that Danya was becoming a beautiful woman, and hiding became more difficult as time passed.

A lack of proper nutrition caused her to be on the short side at four feet and eleven inches, with a dangerously thin build that lacked any curves. While her breasts and rear were not nonexistent, one would need to be looking very closely and at the proper angle to determine otherwise.

While her growth had been stunted, she still had a pretty, delicately featured face with clear, blue eyes. Her red hair was naturally straight and flowed down to the middle of her back.

This beauty was what drew the ire of the young noblewoman that caused her current injuries.

Danya had glanced around the mess hall, attempting to find a secluded table to sit at, when she inadvertently locked eyes with a young man. While only a fleeting moment passed, this young man was in the middle of a conversation with the noble at the time, and she noticed, taking offense.

After school let out that evening, the noble and her minions cornered Danya and dragged her into an alley. They beat her unconscious for being a 'hideous, flat as a board, peasant' and 'daring to interrupt my conversation.'

Eventually regaining consciousness, Danya managed to drag her battered body back to the orphanage and into her room.

She fell backward onto her bed, mumbling, "Barely made it back before curfew. Tonight is not a night I want to be stuck outside."

She gingerly touched a particularly large bruise on her cheek and sighed, "I just hope nothing is broken. I can't afford to be out of commission right now. Especially if I don't get a good class."

Whatever, nothing I can do about it now... One of these days, I'll get back at her. I'll have power, sex appeal, and wealth! She won't be able to call me an ugly, flat, peasant when her lover is fucking me on her bed! Danya thought as her eyes drooped, her consciousness fading.


As soon as midnight struck, several pillars of light suddenly erupted all over the world. Each pillar encompassed the entirety of the city or town it appeared in, quickly causing widespread confusion and panic. However, the pillars disappeared just as soon as they came, before even a single second passed.

Afterward, a system prompt appeared before all the citizens of the world.

---
ALERT
---

The Bustrian Empire has declared Bessinia to be its next conquest. Your gods have been allowed to choose champions among the newly awakened in order to balance the scales. The chosen will be granted boons and will be your best chance at maintaining freedom.

The Empire will be barred from attacking for a period of five years.

Nurture your champions well, for war is on the horizon.

---
FURTHER DETAILS PROVIDED BY YOUR GODS
---

The Bustrian Empire is a large, galaxy-spanning empire that constantly conquers other worlds and enslaves its citizens.

Our champions are under the protection of the System until the war begins. Anyone attempting to cause them harm will be given a single warning. If this warning is not heeded, the offender will be immediately vaporized, their soul claimed by the champion's god.
Any accomplices will also be punished. Their class and levels will be stripped, and any attempts to regain them will be blocked. 

We are watching.
The System has increased our ability to act upon the world. Blight and famine will be the least of your worries if you attempt to hinder our champions.

You have been warned.
---

The world was still for a long moment before it exploded into activity. Everyone was rushing to find the champions and prepare for the war that would decide the fate of their world.


Danya was roused from her sleep by a soft ping. The first thing she saw was the global alert. After panicking for several minutes, she managed to regain her calm. Nothing could be done about the war, and she had no plans to cause issues with a champion. She excitedly began reading over the following prompts, hoping to receive a powerful class that would aid her in chasing her dreams.

---
Evaluation in progress. Please stand by.

Physical Ability: Subpar.
Mental Ability: High.

Physical Affinities: Marginal.
Magical Affinities: Exceptional. Further evaluation required.
Lowest Magical Affinities: B - Multiple.
Highest Magical Affinities: X - Space Element, Mana Manipulation.

Congratulations,
Aroya, the Goddess of Lust and Fertility, has chosen you to be her champion.
Do you accept?
---

What the absolute fuck?!?! Me, a champion?!? What could I have done to be worthy of such a thing? Danya's thoughts raced as she began to panic once more.

She began to pace around her small room as her thoughts continued to race, and she began to hyperventilate.

A few seconds passed before the information about her evaluation caught her eye. After reading her physical evaluation, she had become dispirited and glossed over the remainder of the report.

Eyes widening, she gasped, "What!?! Two X grade affinities? How!?"

A minute of further panic passed before Danya finally managed to steel herself. Isn't this what I've always dreamed of? Becoming powerful enough that I no longer have to worry? To be able to eat my fill? To be able to live my life how I want? To show the world that I matter?

Oh... I guess saving the world is a good idea too. After a lengthy round of mental gymnastics, Danya accepted the prompt.

---
Congratulations,
Aroya has presented an opportunity to change your race!
If you accept, you will be transformed into a succubus.
Know that this will change your body and may cause a shift in your personality.
Do you accept?
---

This time, Danya didn't hesitate and accepted immediately. There were very few things in the world that you accept unconditionally. Being offered a race change with your class is one of them. You take it, regardless of any warnings. It's only happened three times in recorded history, and two of those instances led to entirely new races. The third was believed to also be a new race but could not be confirmed.

As soon as she accepted the prompt, her entire body began to tingle. Her whole body was lightly affected, while a more intense sensation reached deep into her bones. A moment passed as the feeling slowly built. Suddenly, Danya's vision shifted as she started growing taller.

The growth continued for several minutes, with Danya gawking as her body was elongated. Her malnutrition was also corrected as a healthy layer of muscle and fat appeared on her body. Her skin no longer appeared as if it was hanging off her skeleton.

The tingling quickly shifted and could be felt passing over each of her organs individually, strengthening, expanding, shrinking, or moving them. Over an hour passed while Danya endured the strange feeling of her insides moving in ways they weren't supposed to.

Finished working on her organs, the tingling sensation approached her chest and settled around her nipples.

Danya moaned as her nipples became incredibly sensitive. They were being rebuilt and brought to the level of development they should have reached long ago if not for lack of nutrition. The feeling brought her to her knees as it began spreading across her chest, and her breasts began to grow at a visible speed.

A minute passed as Danya panted, the buttons on her shirt straining against her bust.

Her breathing hitched as the buttons finally succumbed, the shirt bursting open, sensitive skin rubbed by the fabric.

"O-ooooohhhh Godsssssss!" She moaned as the sensation of fabric rubbing across her new breasts caused her to jerk, a light orgasm spreading through her body.

Her breasts continued to grow for another minute before stopping. However, Danya's break from the pleasure was short-lived as the tingling shifted, covering her entire pelvic region. The force quickly finished most of its work and began to focus on her hips and ass, expanding them.

A few moments passed, and Danya began panting as her pants rode up, digging into her pussy.

She moaned and began to rock her hips as warmth spread from her core to the rest of her body. Minutes passed, and her breathing became increasingly ragged as she chased the peak building within her.

Suddenly, the button holding her pants up could no longer fight against the pressure and flew off.

Danya groaned in despair as the combination of her widening hips and burgeoning ass forced her pants down, removing her source of pleasure.

Refusing to be denied further pleasure, she fell forward, wriggling out of her pants and panties. She bit back a scream as the simple act of stroking a finger over her sensitive lips brought a wave of pleasure. 

Barely a full minute passed before Danya's legs spasmed, her entire body clenching as an orgasm tore through her body.

Time lost all meaning as her core convulsed. She was forced to bite down on her discarded shirt to keep from waking the entire orphanage.

The orgasm was so intense that she didn't notice that the force changing her body had shifted until something flopped onto her legs.

Glancing back, fighting through the aftershocks of her pleasure, Danya gasped when she saw a tail attached to her rear.

Her new tail was a deep black color, around three feet long, with an arrow at its tip. As soon as she learned of its existence, instinctual knowledge was placed into her brain. She could now flawlessly control the prehensile appendage as if she'd had it for her entire life.

Danya was busy pondering the usage of her tail as a masturbatory tool and didn't notice the tingling had shifted, working on her scalp. It regained her attention when it suddenly surged down her body, all the way to the tips of her toes, and then back up before dissipating.

No longer distracted by pleasure, Danya's attention fell on the final changes that occurred while she was occupied.

She now had a pair of horns, the same black as her tail. They started just behind her hairline and extended back several inches. Her horns were spaced about an inch apart and curved gently, following the curve of her skull.

While her new tail felt no different than the rest of her skin and was incredibly sensitive, her horns were made of a hard chitinous material and had no feeling.

As she was going over her changes, a prompt appeared before her.

---
Race transformation complete.

Aroya has provided a basic profile for your race. More information may still be discovered and added to the profile.

Succubus:
Succubi are a race consisting entirely of females, created by Aroya, the Goddess of Lust and Fertility. They are incredibly lustful beings with a constant need to bear children.
Grants Lewd Cultivation Skill.
Grants Succubus' Aura skill.
Succubi have a natural talent for magic and skills involving lust and fertility.
A succubus' body produces lust energy under certain circumstances.
When someone lusts on a succubus, excess mana from them, the succubus, and the environment create lust energy.
Succubi can subsist entirely on their lust energy.
Succubi are incredibly beautiful and charismatic. Those attracted to humanoid females will find it difficult to resist their allure.
A succubus receives a debuff every three days that they are not pregnant. This debuff stacks until all stats are reduced to Level 1, grade F.
---
Class: Divine Champion has been assigned.

Divine Champion:
You have been chosen by Aroya as her champion.
Grants skill Blessed Regeneration.
Grants perk Spark of Divinity.
Your goddess may provide guidance in times of need.
Members of the Church of the Divine have been ordered to aid you to the best of their abilities. Members of Aroya's sub-branch have been informed that your word is her word.
---
Awakening process complete.
---
Status

Name: Danya
Race: Succubus
Class: Divine Champion
Level: 1

BODY: F
MIND: F
SOUL: F
---
Perks

Spark of Divinity:
The goddess of lust and fertility, Aroya, has granted you a boon.
You grow at a rate much faster than others.
You have an easier time passing bottlenecks.
Your skills may mutate to further suit you or to increase in power. These mutations will be marked.
You have been blessed with luck.

Progenitor:
As you are the first of your race, you have several abilities not available to regular succubi.
You can transform your followers into Succubi. If the ritual's conditions have been met.
Your talent for lust and fertility magic and skills has been further increased.
Your beauty and charisma are further increased.
Several status effects related to pregnancy are intensified.
You have a slight chance to copy a skill from a child's father upon giving birth.
Grants skill Lineage Protection.
You absorb a portion of the lust energy created by the pregnancies of succubi you create.
---
Skills

Lewd Cultivation:
A succubus primarily gains power through absorbing lust energy.
Rank: F
Active:
Accumulated lust energy can be directed towards your stats.
During intercourse, you can form a positive feedback loop with your partner. A portion of the lust energy created is sent to the other party. The energy can later be absorbed to supplement their cultivation. Currently limited to a 75/25 split.

Succubus' Aura:
Your aura has been infused with additional properties.
Rank: F
Passive:
Range: 15ft
The fertility of those within your aura is slightly increased. This does not apply to yourself and those who are infertile.
Non-barrier forms of contraception have a 33% chance of failing within your aura.
Those within your aura can feel your bearing as a champion. This effect can be disabled at will.
Active:
Range of aura doubles.
Pressure similar to increased gravity is applied to designated enemies inside your aura.
Fertility boost increased.
The lust of those within your aura is moderately increased.
These effects can be individually disabled and may be resisted by those with sufficient abilities or protections.

Blessed Regeneration:
Your ability to heal is truly blessed.
Rank: F
Passive:
You regenerate health, mana, and stamina much faster than others.
As long as you are not killed instantly, any wound can be survived and fully healed.
Active:
You heal in minutes what others heal in days.

Lineage Protection:
Assistance with your many future children.
Rank: F
Passive:
You always know the location and health of your children.
An instinctual understanding of the needs of your offspring is granted.
If your child is in mortal peril, you can be teleported to their location.
A Nursery can be indicated, and all the above abilities are extended to the staff.
When a child is born, they can be teleported to the nursery.
---

Danya carefully read over her new status. Rereading several times to ensure that she didn't miss anything.

My race is really something... But I guess that's expected from the goddess of lust and fertility. Danya mused to herself as she ran her hands along her new body. Not that I'm complaining! My body is something outside of even my wildest dreams! Not to mention that this class is likely going to be incredibly powerful. The level one skill makes me basically immortal after being mutated by the perk! 

Danya opened her door and went to the mirror at the end of the hall, uncaring of her nudity. She was shocked at the woman she saw staring back at her.

While still beautiful before her change, she was able to somewhat subdue her appearance with little tricks and bits of makeup. She would no longer be able to do so, not that she would even think to do so with her newfound pride.

Her now healthy and vibrant red hair seemed to shimmer in the dim moonlight that streamed in through the windows. Her eyes were now full of life, and one could see that a large portion of the mental traumas gained over her life had been eased.

She now stood at five feet and eight inches, discounting her horns. Her figure no longer appeared thin and sickly and instead had a perfect blend of muscle and fat, leading to a toned build with curves in all the right places.

And curves were something that she most certainly now possessed. Her previously almost nonexistent breasts were now fairly large, straddling the line between C and D cups. They seemed to defy gravity, remaining perky with a pleasurable amount of bounciness.

Her waist was trim, showing just a peek of defined abs and leading to a pair of wonderfully wide hips. She had an ample, heart-shaped ass that you would only bounce a quarter off of if you wanted to be knocked out by the rebound.

A slight gap was visible between her thighs, drawing the eyes to her long, toned legs. A lack of hair on her legs caused her to realize that she had no hair on her body other than her eyebrows and scalp.

Wow! I'm sexy as fuck! Danya thought to herself as she finished her inspection and reentered her room. I've been granted a new race with a sexy body and a class that brought with it a literal piece of divinity! This is way more than I was expecting... I wonder if it worked out similarly for the other champions, or was I different for some reason?

My cultivation skill might end up being extremely powerful, depending on how well it works. It says lust energy is created from excess mana. That should indicate that the stronger someone is, the more energy will be produced...

I don't think it will be too hard to talk some strong people into fucking me to test it. It's for the good of the world, after all!

Danya's thoughts suddenly ground to a halt as a mini orgasm hit her body, caused by her hands groping her breasts.

The personality changes mentioned about the race change were no joke! I've been fondling myself for so long and didn't even notice it... I think it might be time to go out and test my cultivation skill!

Danya quickly gathered all her meager belongings into her school bag before opening her closet and noticing a problem.

None of my clothes will fit me. I don't think getting arrested for nudity right after becoming a champion is a good idea... Hmm... What to do. What to do... She mused to herself as she dug through her few articles of clothing, shaking her ass from side to side absent-mindedly.

A few minutes passed as she dressed and walked out of her room, taking a quick peek at her clothing in the mirror.

Danya was wearing one of her button-down school shirts on her upper body. She had tied it together, wearing it as a bra with her midriff exposed, as her bust was too large for the buttons to be closed properly. It was tied just tightly enough that her nipples created clearly visible rises.

With extreme effort and a lot of hopping, she had managed to pull a skirt up over her ass and hips. The skirt barely extended past her ass, and each step would cause it to billow up, exposing her. Luckily her panties, while now incredibly tight, were elastic enough to fit and provided enough cover.

Not bothering to inform anyone of her departure, Danya exited the orphanage and made her way further into the city.

98