Chapter Seven
3.8k 16 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Danya pushed Sala down onto a conveniently placed bench and quickly undid his pants. She gasped at the sight of his erect member.

"Wow, you're really packing!" She exclaimed as she gave it a few slow strokes.

"We've got to be quick, though. No time to play. We do still have quite a bit to do today." She mused as she climbed into his lap and began to kiss him vigorously as she slowly rubbed herself against his shaft.

After a long moment, she came up for a breath and asked, "Mmm, how did you like my first kiss?"

Shocked, Sala opened his mouth to respond but could only let out a groan. Danya had impaled herself on his rod without warning.

"F-f-fuuuuckkkk!!!" Danya exclaimed. "Mmmmm!!! I'm so fullll!!!"

Danya moaned in ecstasy as she began to move her hips. With each movement, she lifted herself until all but his tip was exposed, then slid down until she was once again sitting in his lap, his length buried within her. This continued as she slowly began to build up speed.

Sala began to play with her breasts, causing her to have to bite down on her lip to contain her voice. He was sucking on one nipple while massaging the other, alternating between the two.

A few minutes of quiet pleasure passed before Sala spoke, "D-Danya, I'm going to cum!"

Danya leaned forward and whispered in his ear, "Do it!!! Cum for me! Knock me up! Father my first child!!!"

Feeling his cock begin to throb within her, she slammed herself into his lap, pushing his cock as deeply into her as possible. An orgasm crashed through her as she felt the warmth of his release splash directly into her welcoming womb.

She lost all control over herself. All she could do was moan in pleasure as her body greedily devoured Sala's seed, doing its best to create new life.

Several minutes passed with only the sound of gasping for breath being heard as the pair came down from their activities.

Eventually, Danya locked eyes with Sala and went in for another kiss. This time, not being caught unprepared as before, Sala was able to reciprocate, and the duo sealed lips until they once again needed air.

Danya chuckled. "That was wonderful! And I've got a feeling that it'll only get better from here. We're going to be doing a lot of practice after all!"

Sala smiled. "I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did. I'm most certainly looking forward to practicing with you often."

The pair spent a few minutes cleaning and clothing themselves to the best of their ability before continuing with their business.

"Alright! Now that we've gotten the necessities out of the way, we should get back on track to the clothing store. With your changed physique, you need new clothing as well!" Danya mused, grasping Sala's arm.

Sala nodded and started walking. "Of course, the store is only another ten or so minute walk from here."

The short walk passed in companionable silence.

As the store came into sight, Sala spoke, "Alright, this is the-"

He stopped and turned to Danya as she abruptly stopped and began to grip his arm tightly.

Danya was squeezing her eyes shut with a red face. Concerned, Sala asked, "Lady Danya, are you okay?"

"Mmmmmmmmm!! Oh, godsssss!" Danya suddenly moaned loudly and began to lightly convulse.

Several minutes passed as she continued to gasp, moan, and squirm. Clear signs of her pleasure began to drip down her thighs.

After what felt like an eternity to Sala, her eyes blinked open to the sight of his concerned face. Danya asked in confusion, "Sala, what's wrong?"

Sala opened and closed his mouth several times, at a loss for words. He shook his head and said, "We should go somewhere less public before discussing anything further."

Danya blinked, the past few minutes suddenly hitting her, and blushed a furious crimson. She quickly pressed her face into Sala's chest, not daring to look at those around her. "Gods! Did I really just do that?!?!"

Sala chuckled as he opened the door to their destination. He led Danya inside and out of the way, off to the side.

He placed a hand under her chin and gently raised her head to look into her eyes. "What happened? You locked up and almost seemed to be in pain. Then you suddenly had an orgasm so intense that you left a puddle."

Danya averted her gaze and mumbled embarrassedly, "I... Uh... It appears that my body can tell as soon as any pregnancies take and become viable. And for some reason, it lets me know with an orgasm. An extremely strong orgasm."

Sala smiled gently and placed a quick kiss on her lips. "Well, at least now we know. It looks like we'll have to be extra careful from now on." He blinked, and his smile shifted into a mischievous smirk. "This will require lots of testing. We don't want you to have too many mind-blowing orgasms in a public setting aft-"

He suddenly froze mid-sentence as several emotions began fighting across his face. "Wait! Did you say you got pregnant?!? How can you already tell? Fuck! I'm going to be a father already?!? This is crazy!"

Danya nodded with a smirk that matched his before his revelations. "Yes, you got me pregnant, Daddy!"

She giggled as his emotions continued to fight for supremacy before finally sighing and frowning in contemplation.

"It seems like this new race will be speeding things up a lot. The system profile I received for my race mentions an enhanced reproductive system but doesn't go into much detail about what that entails." She hummed.

"What I can see from a quick search, even at the fastest, things should have taken several days to reach this stage... I need more information. All I really know about pregnancy is that a normal human pops out a baby after nine months." She began mumbling to herself as her eyes became unfocused.

A moment passed, and she turned to Sala with a smile. "I've set my AI to prioritize gathering all the information that it can about pregnancy for us to go over later. Hopefully, we can gather an idea of what I should expect with my unique biology."

Focusing back on current matters, she glanced around curiously. "This is the clothing shop then? It's way smaller and less lively than I was expecting."

Deciding that worrying about becoming a father, much earlier than he could have ever imagined, was a future him problem, Sala sighed. "Yea. Despite its small size and rather bland appearance, this shop is renowned for its special skill!"

Sala then led her to a display at the front of the store. It had a sign on it that read: "Welcome to Rayla's Boutique, the home of the Clothing Magic synthetic skill!"

He gestured to the collection of orbs. "These orbs contain a synthetic skill that allows one to make limited alterations to clothing designed for it. As long as one buys this skill, any clothing purchased here can be quickly resized for a perfect fit. They can even be repaired, so long as the damage isn't too great." He paused, rubbing his chin. "The size alteration is fairly limited, though. So you should make sure to pick up a lot from the maternity section."

Danya gasped. "Wow! That's amazing! You said it's a synthetic skill? Someone made these orbs and not the system?"

Sala nodded as she picked up an orb. "Yep. From what I know, it's a complicated feat to pull off, and less than a dozen people in the entire country are capable of doing so."

She gaped at the incredible item she was holding. Shaking her head, she authorized payment through her AI and learned the skill.

---
Congratulations, you have learned the synthetic skill Clothing Magic! Your Spark of Divinity has activated!

Clothing Magic
Modify any articles of clothing to suit your desires.
Rank: D
Active:
Alter dimensions near infinitely.
Coloration can be changed without limit.
Design can be altered slightly.
Clothing can be repaired as long as at least 50% remains.
Instantly clean any clothing worn or held.
---

She sighed, exasperated by her own perk. At Sala's inquisitive gaze, she spoke, "My Spark of Divinity is so powerful that it almost feels like cheating. It even upgraded even this skill... I guess I can't complain. At least I don't have to worry about buying specific maternity clothing anymore."

Danya clapped her hands and exclaimed, "Well, since we're on a bit of a time limit and my Inventory is so big that it might as well be infinite, I'm just going to go around and buy a few of everything. You should do the same!"

She walked over to the women's clothing section and got to work. Every article of clothing that she passed, even things she didn't think she would ever wear, was shoved into her Inventory, one after the other. Her AI handled the payments without prompting, enabling her to move quickly.

Sala shook his head and followed her lead, purchasing a large portion of the clothing in the men's section. However, he had to make multiple trips to transfer to Danya's much larger Inventory.

After finishing his shopping, he found himself at the front of the store, looking for Danya. He had expected her to finish before him since she didn't have to go back and forth to empty her Inventory.

He had changed his clothing and was now wearing a simple outfit consisting of a white, long-sleeved button-up shirt, a pair of black pants, and comfortable-looking black shoes.

A minute passed before he spotted Danya walking toward him. She was still wearing the same ill-fitting clothing that she had on originally. Before he could question her, his jaw dropped at the sight before him. 

As she walked, her clothing disappeared, item by item, step by step. After she was completely nude, a single step passed before she was clothed in the same manner.

Coming to a stop in front of him, she smirked salaciously as her new clothing slowly tightened, wrapping around her figure perfectly.

Danya had decided to embrace that her new race had turned her into a sexy and voluptuous snack of a champion. She matched her clothing to Sala's while embodying this decision.

She was now wearing a thin, almost sheer, white crop top with a low cut that exposed considerable cleavage. The straps were an inch thick and crossed her chest before wrapping around her neck. Her top was just tight enough that the form of her breasts and, in particular, her nipples were prominently on display. The crop top ended a few inches below her breasts, leaving her midriff bare.

Instead of her previous dull school skirt, she was now wearing a tight, black mini skirt with short slits on the sides that accentuated her shapely ass and hips. Deciding that panties would only get in the way of her cultivation, she had forgone wearing any for now.

Completing the whole ensemble was a pair of simple, black flats.

She placed the back of her hand against Sala's forehead and asked teasingly. "Are you feeling okay? You look a little flush!" She stepped in closer, pressing her chest into his. "Should we go to a healer? It's getting worse!"

Sala sputtered and fidgeted, "I'm fine!" He blurted. His eyes darted to her chest and back as he took a deep breath, "That show of yours took me off guard! You're so sexy it's almost painful!"

Danya wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug with a charming smile adorning her face. She nuzzled into his chest and declared, "That's unfortunate for you! You're just going to have to get used to constant pain! You're stuck with me now!"

She felt his heart rate increase drastically and released him with a giggle. She stepped back while enjoying the effect she had on him.

The sound of her giggles broke Sala out of his trance. "H-huh? What are you laughing about?"

She took a moment to catch her breath before responding, "I'm just enjoying that my life has taken such a turn. If you told me yesterday that I'd be able to cause a man to mentally reboot with nothing but a hug, I'd have called you a liar."

Blushing fiercely, Sala spoke exasperatedly, "Well, I'm glad I could help provide you with entertainment. Where do you want to head next? Our last stop should be the auction house. The biggest auction of the year is always in the evening on Awakening Day."

Assuming her walking position at his side, she responded, "Let's go in whatever order you think would be the fastest. I don't know any of the shops or what all we need."

 

Let me know what you think! Your interactions are what fuels my motivation!

Thanks again for reading!

75