Chapter Ten
2.3k 11 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Time passed quickly as the pair retrieved their purchases and made their way to the duke's manor.

Danya soon found herself eating a late dinner with Sala and his father. They were seated at a rather ornate, round table. One that was much smaller than what she expected from someone with so much wealth and power.

After the most delicious meal that Danya had ever had, the duke began speaking. "Were you able to gather all the supplies you need without any issues? Barring the..." He paused, looking for the right words. "Fiasco with the former baron, that is."

Sala responded with a nod. "Yes, father. Due to the capacity of Danya's Inventory skill, we were able to go above and beyond, purchasing much more than we should need. We have enough supplies to comfortably last several months if necessary."

The elder Wingraden hummed. "Good. It is always better to be over-prepared than to be without and in need... This applies even more so with how the world has changed overnight and will likely continue to change." He thought for a moment before asking, "I'm assuming those supplies include weapons, armor, and potions as well?"

"Potions, yes. Weapons and armor, however, ended up being a bit of an issue. We purchased several pieces of new equipment for me at the auction, with several spares for emergencies." Sala responded. "Danya, however, has no weapons training and will likely end up fighting from range, probably as a mage, so we decided to purchase any weapons for her. She also can't really wear many armors due to a... quirk of her race, so we'll have to spend some time coming up with a unique solution to provide her with a modicum of defense."

The duke raised an inquisitive eyebrow at the mention of Danya's inability to wear regular armor.

With a glance at Danya and an affirmative nod, Sala answered the unspoken question with a simple statement. "Danya is the champion of Aroya."

"Ah..." The duke responded with a contemplative look on his face. "A new race created by the goddess of lust and fertility is certain to bring forth several unique challenges."

He paused for a moment. "The king intends to have a series of meetings with you after your arrival to the capital. He has many things to discuss, such as resources that will be allocated, your responsibilities as a champion, new laws being drafted that involve you and the other champions, and so on."

"The previous new races introduced by the gods required much work from their housing kingdom to ensure a smooth integration into society. With the knowledge that your particular race's population will most certainly increase at a very rapid pace, the lessons of our forebearers will need to be adapted and expedited..." He finished with a hum, drumming his fingers as he thought. "I'll notify the king so that he will have an idea of what to expect and can begin preparations... Is there anything you'd like me to pass along to him before your arrival?"

After a moment of thought, Danya hesitantly replied. "I have a skill that will allow me to teleport any of my children to a predetermined nursery shortly after birth... It's going to be a busy place, and once I arrive, I'll need to get it all set up as quickly as. If possible, I'd like to request a list of locations available for purchase, as well as any recommendations for individuals to staff it.

The duke nodded. "Easily done. I'll make sure that it's done. Is there anything else that you can think of?"

Danya shook her head, already feeling she'd asked for too much.

Wingraden nodded and stood, flicking a hand toward Sala and Danya. "Here are the tickets and relevant information you'll need for your trip to the capital. The ship leaves first thing in the morning, so I suggest that you rest early."

He stood and smiled. "I doubt we'll have time to see each other again before you leave. Go well, Champion Danya. Do not be afraid to take full advantage of the resources and opportunities granted to you. Our world depends on you and the other champions to become strong enough to fight off the coming invasion. While the five year time limit seems like it might not be enough, I have complete faith that you will succeed."

The duke then turned to his son. "Sala. I am glad that you found a path to follow. Moving forward, you will surely have many grand adventures and achieve many great things. I know it goes unsaid, but never underestimate your enemies and always fight with everything you have, regret that you could have done more is something I never wish for you to experience."

"You and any other companions that join you are members of a champion's party. A party that will become the saviors of the world." A bright smile broke out on his face. "Know that no matter what happens, I am, and always will be, proud of you, my son. And I know your mother would say the same if she were with us."

He turned and exited the dining hall with a final statement. "I wish you both safe travels."

The champion pair shared a look of resolve and left the hall as well.

They soon approached a short hall that contained several doors. Most were plain and bare, while one was marked with a large, ornate 'S'.

Sala gestured to the marked door. "This is my room. I'll be here if you should need anything. Feel free to take any rooms in this wing for the evening. They should all be prepared for guests."

Danya smirked mischievously and entered Sala's room without a word.

Considering that she was in the manor of a duke, in his son's room, it probably shouldn't have surprised her as much as it did, but she still barely managed to contain her awe at the room. It was definitely more than five times larger than her previous room at the orphanage, and she was confident that even the carpet was more expensive than everything she had ever owned before today. Combined.

Off to one side was an open door that appeared to lead to a private bath, while an overly large bed was placed against the opposite wall.

A chuckle from Sala returned her to her senses as he entered the room and began to gather several items around the room.

"I guess it's no problem for you to spend the night here. Since you're already here, we should save some time. Would you store these..." He trailed off as he turned to Danya, and his full attention was consumed by her actions.

In the short moment he was occupied, Danya had made her way to his bed while removing her clothing and placing herself atop it in an inviting manner. She was kneeling, her face down on the pillow and her ass up on display. Her legs were slightly spread, showing one hand running light circles against her visibly wet slit while the other could be seen massaging her breasts.

She smiled salaciously at his reaction and almost purred as she spoke, "You could do that... Or you could fuck me..."

Sala wasted no breath with a verbal response. Within a second, he had removed his clothes and sheathed himself to the hilt, eliciting a moan of delight from Danya.

Sala's belongings were not packed until much later that evening.

---

Danya roused from her slumber slowly, despite her AI blaring an alarm to wake up directly into her mind. She sighed contentedly as she noticed Sala's arms wrapped around her. He had somehow managed to fall asleep with a breast cupped in each hand. She giggled when he subconsciously squeezed them as he began to stir.

Her giggle changed to a quiet moan as she felt him fully wake, and she subconsciously began to rub her lips along the quickly rising staff between her legs.

With a slight adjustment to the angle of her hips, she pushed back against him, impaling herself with his rod.

A shiver went down her spine as Sala's breath hitched, tickling her neck, and his member grew even further within her.

Despite wanting to enjoy the moment, she knew that time was of the essence. She worked her muscles, manipulating her walls to apply force in all the right ways as Sala made rapid, shallow thrusts.

Only a short moment passed before Sala's breath hitched once again. He held Danya tightly and groaned as he exploded within her, the force of which brought Danya over her own edge, eliciting a soundless scream of pleasure.

After catching his breath, Sala chuckled. "Well, while I most certainly wouldn't say no to being woken up like this again, we're short on time this morning. Unfortunately, any further fun will have to wait."

Danya pouted playfully with a small humph before releasing his cock from her grasp. She rose with a sensual stretch and made her way into the bathroom for a quick shower.

She stopped mid-step with a gasp when she caught sight of herself in the mirror, stunned by a small detail of her appearance.

"S-Sala!" She called out excitedly. "L-Look! The pregnancy is already showing! I've got a bump!"

Sala was quickly by her side, gently placing a hand on her abdomen, caressing the small but undeniably pregnant belly.

"Incredible! It's had so much growth in only one day. Well, less than a day, really..." He spoke excitedly before frowning. "That's strange, though. With this much change, shouldn't we have noticed a good bit of growth over the day? This all seems to have happened overnight."

Danya nodded with a frown and began checking over her body. "That's a good point... I feel like something is different, other than the bump, I mean, but I can't seem to figure out-"

She stopped abruptly and closed her eyes, focusing inward to make doubly sure of what she'd just discovered.

"What the fuck!?!" She exclaimed. "Almost all of my lust energy is gone! I was just a little bit away from being completely saturated. Now I only have the small amount that would have been generated from the quickie we had just now..." She petered off, realization crossing her face.

"Your body must have used the lust energy you had stored to accelerate the pregnancy overnight," Sala said, drawing the same conclusion. "That's one hell of a biological function."

"According to the data my AI has gathered, I'm likely at the equivalent of the beginning of the second trimester. At least for a typical humanoid pregnancy... Assuming that's correct and the rate stays the same, I could go from conception to birth in less than three days!" Danya exclaimed with wide eyes.

---
Succubus Profile Updated

Once asleep, a succubi's body will consume stored lust energy to accelerate gestation.

A talented and skilled succubus can gain control over this function, gaining the ability to disable it or even trigger it at will. Some may be able to adjust the rate of growth, the time required, or many other elements.
---

With the system showing a new profile entry that confirmed their theory, Danya shrugged in acceptance. She continued on her way to the shower, dragging Sala along with the goal of saving time.

The fact that her reserves of lust energy had been significantly restored by the time they finally left the manor was nothing but a happy coincidence.

Thank you for reading!

74