Bonus Chapter 3
24 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Do you like bonus Chapters?
  • Yes Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who cares Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 1

The continent's population is divided into three main species magical races, non-human races, and human races.

The magical race is the Elementals. This race stands apart. It is born in places of magical power that are scattered all over the continent. Elementals of the low rank of magical power - elemental spirits, have weak intelligence akin to a child. High-ranked elementals have full intelligence. A place of magical power concentration is usually ruled by the elemental with the highest rank of magical power. The race is immortal because their existence is inextricably linked to magical energy. They are practically never moving away from their place of magical power concentration.

The non-human races are represented by the four most numerous races: Dark, Light, Submountain, and Nomads. Their name is borrowed from the names of their states. All of them possess magic after reaching adulthood. The average life span is from 300 to 500 years depending on the rank of magic power.

Dark ones are spread in the northeastern part of the continent and have their own state with a clan structure of government. There are not many clans, and they have their own territory. Their state is ruled by the council of the largest clans. They are of medium height with dark skin and pointed ears.

The Light are spread in the northern part of the continent and have their own state with a clan structure of government. Each settlement is ruled by a separate clan. There are many settlements, and they are usually not populated by many people, up to 100 thousand. A group of such settlements is ruled by an elected elder. Their state is governed by a council of elders. They are distinguished by their medium height with light skin and pointed ears.

Submountains are spread in the northwestern part of the continent and have their own state formation from separate cities of states and a council of city heads. Distinctive feature - short muscular with light skin, pointed form of ears.

Nomads are widespread in the eastern part of the continent and lead a mostly nomadic way of life. They are divided into many tribes. The distinctive feature is the large muscular body with gray skin and pointed form of ears.

Human races are represented by the three largest races: Northmen, Whites, and Southerners. Weak mastery of magic. In many states, magic is forbidden either completely or partially. The shortest living races. The life span of 50 to 100 years.

Northmen are spread between the northern and central parts of the continent. They form many different states with different forms of government from feudal to oligarchic. They are characterized by blond hair and light skin.

Whites are mainly spread in the central part of the continent. The most numerous human race. Forms many different states with a prevailing feudal form of government. Distinctive feature - light skin and dark hair.

Southerners are found mainly in the southern part of the continent. They form mostly large states with a prevailing feudal form of government. Distinctive feature - dark almost black skin.

All races practice slavery in one form or another, be it debt, criminal, or total slavery. The slave trade is allowed in most human states.

1