Chapter 7
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aria frowned hearing Old Seven’s voice, but he did not say anything.

 

“Since you have gained a basic understanding of history, you better make yourself useful being this Old man’s recruit. Here take this.” 

 

Saying so, Old Seven took out a small stone tablet about ten inches in length and five inches in width. The tablet had a carving of a human figure seated in a lotus position, which was divided into seven parts, from the head to the bottom. These seven parts were separated by a central node engraved with mystical symbols. If these nodes were connected in a linear manner then the tablet could be divided into two equal vertical parts, bisecting the seated human figure.

 

Aria stared at the symbols. For some reason he found those symbols contained a deeper meaning.

 

Misunderstanding his gaze for curiosity, Old Seven laughed and continued.

 

“This here contains the Chakra training system practiced by every individual of the academy. It’s the core of the Academy’s teachings, yet is open to all. Considering you have no prior knowledge about this unique system of training let me explain it to you briefly.”

 

Aria peeled his gaze from the symbols and nodded towards Old Seven.

 

Old Seven then gestured to Aria to follow him.

 

They both soon boarded the cubicle, which Aria learned from Jasmine was called ‘Elevator’.

 

Alighting from the elevator, Aria found himself in another open room. This room contained a huge tree at the center which seemed to be extending from below the ground. Around the tree were lying different prayer mats.

Old Seven took a seat at the prayer mat located at the very front, just below the shade of the tree.

 

He pointed at the prayer mat in front of him, indicating for Aria to sit down.

 

Just as Aria seated, he continued.

 

“You must know that the external races that attacked us were far more developed in terms of technology and power.”

 

Old Seven asked, to which Aria nodded.

 

“Humans at that time were a newly birthed race. If not for our progenitors endless sacrifice we would have gone extinct or even worse our race would have been turned into slaves.”

Aria noticed that Old Seven’s expression had turned serious. Nodding gently to indicate that he understood the gravity of the situation, Aria took a deep breath.

 

Old Seven then continued.

 

“During the endless fight for survival, our progenitors studied the various external races' bodies and figured out how they trained and what made them powerful. Using that as the point of reference they then studied their own bodies, to figure out the similarities. After endless efforts and with the help of the four artifacts they were able to develop a training system designed specifically for the human race. At that time, the human race was united thus this method was passed down to everyone. The progenitors called this method the ‘Wheel of Chakra.’ Now watch carefully.”

 

Saying so, the Old Seven closed his eyes, stretching his hands he opened his palm facing the sky.

 

Then after a few breaths, certain points in his body started to glow. If one matched the points with the figure engraved in the tablet, they would find that these points coincided with it. 

 

First the point at the base of his spine started glowing, turning into a red sun. Followed by the one on his lower abdomen into a orange sun, naval point into a yellow sun, one located at the heart into a green sun, the one at the throat with a blue sun, a point between his brows into a indigo sun and finally the top of the head into a violet sun. 

 

These seven glowing suns each emanated a different aura which was hard for the current Aria to figure out. But he found something a bit familiar with these nodes, which he could not recall. Then a ray of light separated from these seven suns and moved towards the open palm forming a seven point star. After the star was formed these points started to move in a circular pattern forming a wheel-like structure. 

 

Aria gazed at these, just as the wheel was formed, he saw a scene which surprised him.

 

He saw a huge temple emanating an ancient aura surrounded by endless gray fog, but then the vision quickly faded. He found his back was soaked in sweat, but then soon this surprise turned into joy. 

 

‘This.’

 

Then the rotating ‘Wheel of Chakra’ turned into seven streams and disappeared along with the glowing suns.

 

Old Seven opened his eyes, letting out a breath.

 

“Did you see that brat?”

Aria nodded. But internally he was full of joy and surprise. He seemed to have many questions to ask about the origin of this method.

 

Once again Old Seven misunderstood his intentions and continued, not giving any time for Aria to ask any questions.

 

“What you just saw was the whole of the Chakra training method! Aren’t I, your master, amazing? There are hardly six more people who are as strong as me. Alright then, study it yourself. I have provided everything I can, if you have any more doubts ask Jasmine, she has been studying at the Academy. Once you are done memorizing the content, you must return the tablet and then you shall be officially enrolled in the Academy.” 

 

Old Seven said hurriedly and moved towards the elevator. 

 

Aria’s sharp eyes soon caught a slight difference in his movements. 

 

‘He seems to have stressed himself out, or is he injured somewhere!’ 

 

Aria thought, but then his gaze landed on the tablet. Joy visible in his eyes.

 

Meanwhile, Old Seven took the elevator and moved to some location. As soon as he reached his location, he hurriedly moved towards a room, which had seven seats with people bearing the same crimson collar with five golden stars. Each of these figures was hidden in the shadows.

 

-Puu-

 

Unable to suppress his injuries he spurted a stream of blood from his mouth as he took a seat beside one of these people. Gently wiping his mouth he continued.

 

“Old Seven was it worth it?” One of these figures asked.

 

Old Seven gazed above, where a huge map of the planet with various points marked with various colors. His gaze turned serious. 

0