Chapter 10
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The previous ‘Scripture of Ancients’ had one big flaw. It required a great willpower to be able to control the power from the Celestial Objects, thus the one who trained using this method was required to train their willpower by constantly battling on the verge of life and death.

 

But now this flaw was solved by Aria as he used the ‘Wheel of Chakra’ to create new control nodes. Thus reducing the stress on the willpower. 

 

Due to his body and mind being connected he was able to use his mind to observe his body internally if he focused very hard. This method was more of a combination of intuition and imagination. His mind was able to imagine his body internally and his intuition would guide his thoughts.

 

According to Aria, Intuition was a primitive name, it was more like sixth sense.

 

As he focused more an image of his body formed in his mind. Using his sixth sense he could sense the existence of the pearl in the back of his head. He willed his sense to interact with the pearl and unknowingly it reacted.

 

A strand of extremely pure energy detached itself from the pearl and moved wherever Aria’s sense guided it. 

 

‘This!’

 

Aria was not flustered; he hurriedly sat cross legged and started chanting the mantra from the new ‘Scripture of the Ancients’. The strand of energy, as if being guided by some unknown source moved from the head towards the toe and then suddenly--

 

-Pop-

 

Another one of the Celestial Objects was revitalized. 

 

-Haa-

 

Aria let out a deep breath and found his strength had at least doubled. Also this time he could feel his connection with the Universe strengthening. He did not feel as suffocated as he felt prior.

 

‘Great. It seems the pearl is a concentrated form of Vital Energy. Considering how it was able to house my soul, it can be considered as a possibility. If not for the pearl, then maybe the body might not have been able to handle my powerful soul. Yes, this should be the reason. Aren’t I great? Bwahahaha'

 

Aria praised himself in his thoughts.

 

‘Alright, let’s get back to training. It seems the more I strengthen the body the more my soul assimilates with the body.’

 

Thus he resumed his training.

 

Chanting the mantras from the ‘Scripture of Ancients’, he continued the training. But instead of using the energy from the Universe, he was using the energy from the pearl, thus he was not required to form a connection with the Universe.

 

-Pop-

 

-Pop- 

 

-Pop- 

 

-Pop- 

 

-Pop- 

 

-Pop- 

 

-Pop- 

 

One by one Celestial Objects started to awaken and the pearl started decreasing in size at the same time, he could feel his connection with his soul increasing which was assimilating at a greater rate than previously.

 

Very soon an entire day passed as he opened his eyes. His body was surging with an immense level of strength and covered in black sludge like substance. But instead of feeling uncomfortable he felt a wave of relief as he clutched his hands. He could feel his connection deepen with the body.

 

His senses were heightened, thus the intense pungent smell forced him to take a bath.

 

After a bath, he sat crossed leg and closed his eyes.

 

‘Soul’ was an astral projection of one’s existence. It could be said as the one that governed the whole body and acted as the medium through which one could connect through the Universe. A body without a soul was just a dead body. The Universe would only bestow its Vital Energy to the bodies with the soul. As one would gain a deeper understanding of the workings of the Universe, one would be able to sense the location where the soul resided.

 

Aria’s understanding of the workings of the Universe could be said to be at the very Apex, thus he was able to sense the location where his soul resided. 

 

Aria’s soul projection was of the same shape as his body, the only difference being that it held a book in one hand. 

 

Just like the body, the soul of a person could also be trained. In the beginning level, the power of the soul was known as willpower, only when one’s understanding deepened one would be able to change the quality of their soul power and use it to project their understanding of the Universe and change it accordingly. 

 

-Cough-

 

-Puu-

 

Aria tried to manifest his soul power but just as he began to shape the Universe using his will and understanding, his body started to tear, he coughed a mouthful of blood and lost consciousness.

 

When he opened his eyes he found himself lying on the bed with a needle in his arm and scanning device on his wrist.

 

-Beep-

 

-Beep-

 

The screen displayed curves which went up and down. Aria felt very weak, he hurriedly sat cross legged and sensed the changes in his body.

 

After sensing no change in his body and the awakened Celestial Objects without any change, he sighed a breath of relief.

 

Then he felt a wave of exhaustion as he once again lay flat on the bed.

 

‘It seems like I overdrafted my willpower.’ 

 

To explain this one must understand that Will and Soul were interrelated yet at the same time different.

 

If ‘Soul’ was the astral projection of one’e existence bestowed to one by the Universe, then ‘Will’ was the byproduct caused by the merging of the Soul and Body. A weak body may house a strong Soul but it won’t have a strong Will. The more powerful a body the more powerful one’s Will. Although there were methods to strengthen the Will but such strengthening was very little. And in order to use the power of Soul one must have a corresponding level of Will.

 

Aria forcefully tried to use his Soul power with a weak Will and Body which led to his Will and Body collapsing from the sheer strength and power of his Soul.

 

‘I cannot use the power of my Soul. But still it can be used as a last resort in any unexpected situation.’ 

 

-Swish-

 

The doors opened and Jasmine entered the room carrying a small bag. When she found Aria gazing at her with a smile. She frowned and shouted.

 

“YOU FOOL!”

0