= Announcement =
1.2k 4 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As many of you already know by now, I’m putting this series - “a little sister’s all i need” on an indefinite hiatus. It’s something I’ve been avoiding for the longest time but through countless internal dialogues, at least now want to give it a proper closure! So here’s the very very very overdue announcements: 

Why did Amae stop?

The main reason is that I’ve stopped enjoying the story I was writing. I’ve always wanted to write something I wanted to read and be proud sharing. As the story progressed, this just wasn’t it. I eventually became disappointed in my later chapters and how the story turned out (。•́︿•̀。). Some other reasons included graduate school, full-time adulting, lack of time and being busy making $$$ to survive. 

Fun fact is that I originally started “a little sister’s all I need” as a one-shot for fun 18+ on Literotica LOL (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄) but it unexpectedly gained traction when the readers liked the concept. I’m very grateful for the feedback and support I’ve received and still receive every now and then. To think that my silly story I wrote on a whim resonated with the siscons and brocons across the world is rather heartwarming :’).

Will Amae stop writing?

I will never give up on the story ( •̀_•́). I still believe a little sister’s all I need has amazing potential. Throughout these past years of hiatus, I’m still writing, brainstorming, editing, crafting my story slowly so that I can one day call it a masterpiece for myself. I can’t exactly say when it’ll be done or when I’ll publish but I promise it’ll be worth it.

What’s next for Amae?

I personally consider this story to be my rough drafty web novel (。・ω・). The polished version will be the official light novel I aspire to publish moving forward as one of my dream is to become an official light novel author :3

If you want updates on progress or other creative randomness, please feel free to join my discord. Or you can drop in and just say hi! If not, thank you for reading my story! ( ˶ˆˆ˵ )

For those that have supported me in Patreon, you can DM me and I will give you a special role in Discord.

I will leave this story up as a historical landmark. So to the readers who’ve been with me since the beginning of my journey, you’re now an important part of Amae history! :D

From the bottom of my heart, thank you again!

msXC0pF.png

Until that someday comes.

Amae.

15