Chapter 1, Beginnings of a new end
42 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Early in the morning, as the sun is high in the sky, an agitated and drowsy mother wakes up a sleeping young boy for his first day of school

 (Mother) "Alex!…hey Alex!...in the hell...I know this boy-ALEX!!" 

Alex's mom yells at him at his doorway at the top of her lungs as if screaming for the whole neighborhood to hear her, in a cooking apron, her hair in a messy bun, bags under eyes showing her weariness and slippers that slide across the wooden floor. She scans the room getting frustrated  as the more she looks at his messy room seeing clothes all over the floor, wrappers and soda cans littering the room, theres even dead roaches in the middle of the floor and the crazy thing was that he was still sound asleep

(Alex) “HUH?! Wha? Y-YEAH!?!” 

Still drowsy, Alex wakes up with some drool dried on his face, sleeping with only underwear on, his vision blurry and his mind puzzled

(Mother) “ Get your ass up, you got school boy now get on! Oh, and when you come back, prepare your ass after you clean this room!”

His mother says with a scowl, pinching her temple rigorously  

 (Alex) “I forgot! I'll clean it up so please don't...”

Trying to plead to his mother not to hit him with her monstrous strength, he tried to use his god-given skill-puppy eyes.

 (Mother) “Sigh...just clean this room boy!" With a heavy stomp she walked out of the room obviously angry, the skill worked, not all the way but it had some affect.

Waking up from a deep sleep, Alex hurries along putting his clothes on and looks outside the window, seeing a bright future ahead of him. He lives on the decline of a steep hill in California. Which proves difficult for people to park their cars in such a steep hill since gravity is a thing . The house has 2 stories, with a minimum of 3,500 square feet. The house has 3 rooms, 1 bathroom, and a very large kitchen. Since the kitchen is so huge, it acts like a living room and a kitchen. The neighborhood is colorful as the houses have a wide range of colors from dark purple to lime green. And because he's on the decline of a hill the sun, at the right time peaks through his window giving his room more of an otherworldly vibe to it. He gazes out the window putting his shirt on with the words 'GTFO MY SPACE', he thinks about the new beginnings of his new chapter in his life.

(Alex) “Man can't wait to…”

As he is looking out the window he sees something coming down from the sky at fast speeds.

 (Alex) ¨ W-what is that?¨

And just like a bullet train it vanished in thin air 

(Alex) ”…..Must be seeing things but I know I just saw a-

Before he could finish his thoughts, as if his mother had x-ray vision she yelled at him from the kitchen telling him to finish putting on his clothes.

(Mother) ¨BOY YOU DONE YET! FINISH PUTTING ON YOUR SHIRT AND PANTS BEFORE YOU MISS THE TRANSIT!¨

Her voice echoed throughout the house

 (Alex)¨Oh shit!!¨

He darts downstairs, goes in the kitchen to get some breakfast. Looking at the time he decides to just stuff his breakfast which was just a peice of toast in his mouth and hurries out the door.

(Mother) "Alex you got the 20 i gave you for your rides?" She said as she sat down at the kitchen table.

(Alex)


On his way to school he feeds the cats near the lawn of an old sugar mill, its falling apart but animals still flock to it, as if a meeting of different races where to gather there to talk about there findings for food and the such, he says his good morning's to his neighbors and visits the grave-sight of his sisters.

 (Alex) ¨Hey guys…… on my way to my first day of high school heh…moms doing better….getting better…. But all's well though, im taking the meds on a daily like you asked…

 [Flashback]

 (???) "Alex! You need to take your medicine! Sigh with out us you wont take them at all!”

Her voice was soft, similar to that of an angel, but with a hint of worry.

(Alex) “But i got you two tho i need to take them.”

 (???) “Promise us you will take them! Regardless if were here or not”

(Alex) “OK OK I promise”

(???) “Pinky promise!”

(Alex)  ¨...Ok Ok I pinky promise¨

Hesitant to promise them, just looking at her 2 sisters eyes, he just couldn't lie to them. So he faltering to there concern for him

[End of flashback]

Chuckling to himself, he tears up a bit.

 (Alex) "But you can’t be dea- never mind what am I thinking looks like i'm about to be even more late I´ll see you later.”

 After talking to his sisters he rushes off to school for a fresh start at life. As he walks in the school he sees some old faces around.

(???) “Yoo Alex, how was summer break for you man!”


His friend Leggy asked.

(Alex)  “Ehhh I mean it was aight.”

Shrugging his shoulders, he puts his hands in his pockets with a smug look

(Leggy) “What do you mean "aight"? You aint stop taking your meds recently have you?”

A look of disdained spread across his face, he put his arm around Alex's shoulders

(Alex) “Of course I am taking them I made a promise to anyway.”

Shoving his arm off of him he lightly punches him in the arm

(Leggy)  “Yea…”

(???) “Hey wassup Alex.”

His other friend Brandy said walking up to the two

(Brandy) "Hows life man?”

He said with a smirk

(Alex) “Oh hey brandy, its good.”

With a similar disdained look, he took a step back looking upward while focusing his eyes on Alex.

(Brandy) “ Still taking your meds?”

(Alex) “Yep, I am still doing that. Why do you even ask that? It's not like I wont stop taking them, Look I made a promise aight?”

(Brandy) “ Yea, yea i know i just had to make sure.”

(Alex) “Uh huh…”

(???) “ Hey y'all how was everybody's summer vacation?”

His third friend Pearl asked coming into the scene with hugs for everyone.

Spoiler

Yes even us degens gets a warm hug, happy right?

[collapse]


(Leggy) “For me it was good you know I posted some pics on Venatgram.”

(Brandy) “Oh yea! That is right where was that place Leggy?”

Brandy said with a curious undertone

(Leggy) “I don't really know I was just dragged along with my family to see some kind of tree, apparently it’s some "special magical tree.”'

(Pearl) “Is that so, well I don't suppose you actually believe that huh?”

With a sarcastic tone she chuckled at leggy. Leggy sighs saying

(Leggy) "Of course I don't! Shit, they even said it was white, but i didn't even see any white tree.”

When Leggy said the words "White tree", Alex recalls a dream he had once when he was little. It started with him alone, in a plain field, shooting these light beams out of his hands, these ships that was huge in size. It then changed to him in space fighting, a thing he cant even describe. And the dream ended with him and his dead sisters, at this magnificent white tree until something attacked him and he woke up with a scream.

(Alex) “ You said it was white?”

Everybody starts looking at him with disbelief on their face

(Brandy) “You believe it?”

(Alex) “I'm not saying that but maybe…”

(Leggy) "Dude, I said i didn't see any white trees"

(Pearl) “ Yall need to hurry up we're about to be late to class”

(Brandy) “Oh shit!! See you guys later at lunch!!”

They then all go in different directions besides Leggy and Alex

Alex looks at the ground in thought, thinking about the dream he remembered. Leggy noticing that, thought he looked sad and thought they was thinking bad about him. To not make himself feel guilty, he decided to show Alex the place.

(Leggy) "So you wanna see the tree after school?”

(Alex) “Yea...sure”

Looking away, he goes deep into thought

They both then go to their classes. Leggy waved goodbye while Alex nods back. 

Alex then sits down in his designated seat staring through the window looking forward to a nice relaxing school year.

Then after a couple of minutes the teacher comes in.


(Teacher Trust) “OK everybody, time for class!”

As everybody starts to get seated one student raises her hand. the teacher looks at her direction.

(Yolanda) “ Mr.Trust why is this bitch ass RUN AWAY next to ME for?”

Everybody went silent and turned over to her and Alex

(Teacher Trust) “Hey! Hey! What do you mean by that Yolanda?”

(Abby) "Oh you haven't heard the rumors?!"

(Abby) “This sister killer here ran from his car with his sisters in it, ever since he and his parents moved here a couple years ago, they was making heads turn! They was so fucking cruel to their own kind, leaving there sisters and daughters to burn alone, yelling and screaming for help but none came~”

She glared at Alex laughing hysterically as she continues to speak. Alex glares back with his fists balled up.

(Abby) “They couldnt even get jobs since the people here was scared of them!! 

Abby states chuckling

(Abby) “Its been on the news for months!! How do you not know!?!”

(Teacher Trust) “H-hey now-

As he was about to finish his sentence Alex snapped at Abby with a yell.

(Alex) “Don’t you EVER talk about them like that OR my parents you damn whore!!”

As he was saying that, he climbed over desk running towards Abby, lifting her little ass up in the air

(Alex) “You have no right to say that!!”

As he was lifting her up some of the classmates was getting Alex off of Abby, he then stopped, looked around the classroom, then looked back at Abby, she then smiled with a sly grin slowly saying 

(Abby) “Do it!!”

He then stopped, threw her down and stormed out the classroom. While he was in a pit of rage and regret he went outside to cool off. Walking out to the cafeteria and into a small lounge area where metal benches and trees was spread out in the small space.

 (Alex) “ The fuck she think she is talking about them as if she knows what happened!! All of them think that i did that with the intent to do it on purpose, but that's not what happened…. If only i- "

1