Chapter 3: An Opportunity
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After going home with his grandmother, Yi Feng immediately went to do something in the forest... 

"Five hundred and fifty three..." 

"Five hundred and fifty four..."

"Five hundred and fifty five...Gah!"

Inside the forest, Yi Feng was training all by himself. 

He's been doing a handstand push ups with onlu one hand as part of his daily training.

"Still five hundred and fifty five... no improvements at all, it's been three months like this, have I reached my limit after all this time?" Yi Feng said picking up a gourd full of water to quench his thirst. 

Meanwhile, the unknowing Yi Feng has no idea that he's being watched by someone-

Sitting atop on a tree some distance away, a female by the name Zhao Yue has been observing Yi Feng from afar. 

"Hmm, so he's actually not given up yet, he just skips lessons to train by himself..."

(It's completely understandable though, even I will be fed up if I got stuck doing the same lessons again and again for four years)

"Though, I still don't understand why does my grandfather want me to observe this person..."

Zhao Yue said swinging her feet while sitting on a branch

(I didn't go back here all the way from the capital to be an errand girl you know!!) Zhao Yue was complaining on her head

"Anyways grandpa just told me to observe him, he didn't mention any particular time so I guess it's fine to just leave now, It doesn't look like he won't do anything but practice anyways" 

Saying that, Zhao Yue went back to the pavilion. 

On the other hand, Yi Feng just finished resting and is getting ready to do another sets of training. 

"That's all my report" 

The lady, Zhao Yue bowed slightly after reporting what she had observed on Yi Feng's behaviour 

"I see, that must be the case then, I understand" 

The elder, said while looking at a distance

"I thought Tien's kid really gave up, that kid grew up in this pavilion and made name for himself as the boy who won't ever give up, I would be really disappointed if a disciple like him just gave up" 

(Reached his limit he says...)

"Yue, tell that kid to prepare himself because he's coming to the mountains with the advanced rank disciples" 

"...!" 

Hearing what the elder said, Zhao Yue's face was painted with shock

"Grandpa are you for real... A person like him, without cultivation, on the monster peak, for a month?!" 

"A small fish like him has been stuck in this tiny pond for a long time, it's about time he explore the vast lake beyond" 

"I really don't understand grandpa" 

Saying that in disbelief, Zhao Yue left and is now on the way to inform Yi Feng about the news

Two weeks later...

0