Prologue
349 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

**Moon World**

**Celestial City**

Rose State Orphanage

"Leonardo Rose, today is the day you will have to make a decision, you head to college or you decide to go to the dungeons to become stronger and richer like the whole Rose family." There is the same talk as always, I, Leonardo Rose I am just another boy adopted by this family, although they always give you everything you need for a satisfactory life, when you have a week left to turn eighteen they ask you your life decision, of course one of them is to support you and the other to give you a small inheritance and remove your surname, I replied, "Father, I Leonardo Rose decided to leave this place, venture into the dungeon and leave the surname Rose aside."

Father looked at me and did not make any more comments, he just nodded his head, this meant that he passed it, from the next week I will finally be free of this orphanage and his family, it is the first thing I thought, after a meaningless chat with the father, I quickly left the study of the orphanage with an inheritance a little one of twelve thousand tridvols, when I was leaving the orphanage I met the children to whom I said, "Guys from now on I am going to abandon the family, I will no longer be a Rose and I will become an adventurer so when they grow up if they want to follow me I will be waiting for you."

And so I walked out the door of the Rose orphanage, if you asked me I felt sorry I would answer, no, if you asked me you would miss someone I would answer, no, the truth is that life in that orphanage is too difficult for children, you have to work (Steal) to eat, of this give a monthly fee to the orphanage of eight hundred tridvols to eat, bed, Savings and home.

In addition to that, if you want to be adopted you have to give even more money to pay a personalized advisor of the Rose family, which charges you per person who visits you, which the value amounts to a thousand tridvols, in this way the Rose family that has more than forty orphanages in the moon world, and has existed for five generations in the moon world, that made them rich, considering that, in the moon world there is a rate of orphans other than thirty percent, that would make it a round business.

Anyway, at this moment I am heading towards the crescent moon church, which is in the center of the celestial city, this church is in charge of giving the table of level and skills, this can only be given to a person who has the ability to donate about five thousand tridvols, this is one of the churches that most sympathizes with its believers and its donations are a little low.

Being in the center of the celestial city, at last I began to see the church, since the orphanage is deep in the southern area, and the crescent moon church that is the main religion of celestial city, is located throughout the middle of the city, with gray doors, celestial walls as the name of the city and the roof is as osco as always, brown color.

When I got to the entrance I coughed slightly, "cough, cough." The priest speaks to me with a voice almost in his seventies, "Welcome, son of crescent, today the god has spoken to me and said that he wants to know all his children, you are willing to know our very god and father." It is the same prologue as always as well as his way of asking for alms or offerings, so that they give us our tables and skills, so I kindly answered, "Lord priest, today I have come for my baptism, I have brought to our growing god a donation of five thousand tridvols, I hope it does not offend our god so humble donation and offering"; The priest laughed happily, "son our god accepts that small donation and offering, so come do not be afraid, get on the podium, I will be the medium of your baptism."

With those poor words I took out of my pockets, a bill that represented five thousand tridvols, the altar to which I was going was too extravagant for my tastes, everything was decorated with gold or bathed in gold, I do not understand why becoming a priest is so difficult, I would be able to give me all this, after all the gods do not exist, and it's just to raise money, to make these self-centered and vain priests richer.

When I went up to the altar I gave my money to the priest, he smiling, said "Boy as your name"; Answering, I said, "Dark Leo," the priest nodded, pronounced, "Crescent Moon God, today, I, your son Ampiron asks you to lower your crystal sphere, endow one of my brothers, named Dark Leo, with your board and abilities so that my growing self will love you even more."

I closed my eyes, ten, twenty, thirty seconds passed, when I felt it, it was an internal heat, it burned me so powerfully, that my mind was getting lost, when I heard the priest, "This is his grace accept it, and remember to always give him something when he is rich and famous, because everything could be taken away from you", I closed my eyes and in front of me the following words appeared.

Dark Leo Name, Lv 1, Human Race, Male Sex, Life 120/120, MP 300/300.

Skills: Transformation, Bestower (Priest), Break limits Lv, false.

I didn't understand any of my abilities, so I asked the priest, "Brother, there is a way to know more about your abilities without saying any person", which he replied, "A little donation is missing, my little younger brother", in sigh, "hmp", without him being able to hear, take out a bill of a thousand tridvols, deliver them without more, Smilingly he said, "Think of them with my eyes closed, and our

god will tell you," following the priest's advice, I closed my eyes, and the explanation of my abilities appeared in front of me.

Transformation- By removing or stealing files from demonstrators or people you can transform into them and have one of their abilities.

Bestowal- You are able to bestow the table and skills on people.

Break limits Lv- You will never get stuck in an lv, you are able to move on.

False- They will never know the truth behind your eyes, after all you are still a fake.

With a sigh, "ahh", I decided to leave the church, before the priest told me, "tell me the skills they gave you, you know this is a matter of course", of course I knew it was to be able to recruit people to the church, and avoid loss of offerings to the church, at this time I was grateful to be a fake, I said, "I have been granted the ability to transform and break limits lv", the priest seemed surprised and satisfied, I fit my shirt and with that I left the place.

4