Chapter Six: The Dungeon of the Goblins
77 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After leaving the dungeon of memories with Elia, we do not immediately head to the dungeon of the goblins, it is a dungeon with only ten floors, and two bosses this dungeon is as many call it, level up, they say that with a wooden sword, and a strength in your statistics, you will be able to overcome any goblin you meet,  although I am not a fan of believing in this, a child who sneaks away I am sure would be able to do it, even if they do not have their status, when they get enough money to pay for one, there people who become really strong instantly, since as we can see, there a status bar that after leveling up,  it gives you status points, which you can distribute in the six parts that is strength, intelligence, luck, dexterity, speed, and so on, also there people, who receive a state with special characteristics, such as charm, cupid, etc.  

Even though I was a little disappointed at first for not getting any, the skills make up for it because in this way, I can be a multi-use for Elia and myself, although I was also thinking about getting more companions like Gabriela who was still with the slave trader. 

While I was in my own world, we came to the dungeon leveling up, the guard was the only one here, we showed him our passes, and he let us in, telling us, that the dungeon was about to change to map three, so we selected the map so as not to get lost, what I mean is that the dungeons come to change positions after a while,  for example this dungeon that is small changes the maze every week and only has three rotations, the medium ones have six rotations, and the largest ones have twelve rotations, I have heard of epic and divine dungeons that have up to fifty rotations, and over time this only increases, since the dungeon continues to get bigger over time,  if the final boss is not eliminated, these dungeons that have been in the world for more than a hundred years, are called endless dungeon. 

Well leaving the subject aside, for the reason that I am not strong enough to think about going to them, after selecting the map began, our adventure, when entering the dungeon I take my bow out of my inventory along with the cayac, full of arrows I get from behind Elia, she arranges her spear,  and we ventured forward, although I was not afraid I was nervous, I did not know the state of my partner to combine or match his battle mode, but I could only do one thing to trust her, and protect her from the back, although I have never taken a bow in my life I can say, that I felt comfortable with him,  with an arrow almost ready to shoot at any time and the bow pointed downwards, we walked cautiously. 

After a few minutes of walking, we find a green thing and with the stature of a child, when I see it the first thing I do is use identify in it. 

Goblin lv3 

HP: 30/30 

MP: 20/20 

Strength: 10 

Resistance: 5 

Speed: 15 

Skill: 19 

Intelligence: 50 

Luck: non-existent 

Skills 

Hand-to-hand fighting (Lv 3) 

Fertility (Lv #) 

After seeing, that state I knew why they told this dungeon to level up, they were very high level but weak, that would make us a lot of XP without being afraid of danger, nothing more perfect than this, when we were at a prudent distance. 

"I'm going to run towards him while you shoot arrows at him to distract him," Elia says before starting to run towards the goblin. 

I just listened to him, I took my bow I tensioned the rope with the arrow on it, waited for Elia to make his move, the goblin moved to the right, I released the stressed arrow, and whistle just when I least thought I had shot him in the head, I could not believe I shot him in the head,  and I just leave his EXP core on the floor, kill him with one shot, he is weak. 

"hahahaha" I laughed for my first successful hunt, when I saw Elia coming back towards me with the core and arrow in hand, I couldn't help but smile in a seductive way, to which she responded by looking to the side. 

HOW CUTE, I thought to myself. 

Without further ado I picked up the core and sent it to storage, we kept walking through the dungeon killing the goblins of the first level in the same way, there was no one who could stop us in this dungeon, I still also began to notice that Elia acted strange, although she told me that she knew how to handle the spear at the level of a veteran,  she was not doing it like a goblin, she was able to always dodge her spear, plus after killing the hundredth goblin, she was soaked in sweat, it is assumed that she would have more stamina than me, when we were talking about personal things she told me that all her life she had been exercising, that she could keep the rhythm of ten hours of exercise,  and we still hadn't spent more than two hours in this dungeon, the first thing I thought was its status, suddenly it was updated differently. 

"Elia, we can stop for today we go to the guild let's leave half of the EXP cores, then to the arms dealer, and finally to the inn I need to rest." I told him so that he thought I was the tired one, so that he would not worry. 

"I can still stay an hour longer, in this dungeon let's stay a little longer, Leo." He answered me in a soft tone similar to the plea but he could not his state told me that if we stayed looking for more goblins, he would faint, and I could not allow it. 

"Elia we have to talk, and this is not the place for now let's do what I said." This time I didn't tell him in a soft tone, like before, I told him in an authoritarian tone, it wasn't an idea it was an order, I didn't want our growing relationship to be damaged, so alone, I said it and turned around to leave. 

As we left the dungeon Elia didn't tell me anything, she just kept quiet, she had a look of doubt and anxiety, maybe she was afraid I was going to ask her, or it was only because my tone changed the moment I told her we were leaving the dungeon, I didn't know what to do, with the uncomfortable silence we arrived,  to the guild, say fifty of the hundred nuclei we had, we went to the weapons store, there I left the rest of the nuclei, today there was no profit in any way, I had to think about at least, how to get money, for the transfer tomorrow to pay for the inn, I will talk there with my father-in-law to see how many EXP cores we need to spend the night with food and breakfast,  life is not easy... 

1