Chapter Eight: The Curse of the First God
55 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When we arrived at the inn the atmosphere between Elia and I had not yet improved much for obvious reasons which is not to tell me the truth of her state, although I also did not show a little attention to ask her about her skills, statistics and so on, but you can not blame me, I trusted her when asking her if everything was fine, she gave me an affirmative answer, who would think one of your lovers would lie to anyone's face, and if I don't mind believing that because we did it once there would be trust between us.

When we entered the inn we found that the reception was attended by my future wife.

"What does this little flower do so cute at this time here?" I approach and say mischievously.

"I'm waiting for Dad, in a moment he'll be here," he tells me with a nice pout.

"Hahahaha.. But look at such a nice thing by pouting on me, and you plan to extort your future husband so quickly," I said between laughs and jokes.

"I didn't even give you my name and you already talked to Dad, that's unfair," he told me making nice pouts which only made me a little more than laugh.

"Then what if the cute young lady introduces herself to her future husband," I say with a sneer.

"Well, my name is Teresa, I'm an eleven-year-old girl, and my father promised to give me at twelve to my fiancé," she said in a cheerful and proud tone.

"Okay, now my turn, My name is Leo, and I'm Teresa's fiancé, and I'll take her with me in a year to marry me." after my introduction, we laughed a little more out loud, and the tension I felt I had with Elia disappeared as if it were nothing more than a little love fight.

"When your father arrives ask him how many crystals it costs to stay here, in a long time, maybe there will be some time here to see my girlfriend grow up," I tell him as I say goodbye with my hand.

After finishing speaking I did not find Elia in the lobby the safest thing is that there I went to the room, walk to the room not before breathing, and prepare me for any bad news, this is not Elia's fault, no matter what happens we have to assume it together, since we are a "couple" and we have to help each other, that way build a great trust, without further ado, he opened the door and entered the room.

When he was inside the room and closed the door the first thing he saw was Elia on the bed, she walked over and sat next to the headboard, caressed her hair slowly.

"Elia, I know I was angry with you for not telling me what was wrong with you, I know that trust is not built overnight, but I want you to know that if you don't tell me what happens we will never build anything either, so please have more confidence in me, or I am just the man who trusts us generates you, maybe I'm not to your liking." I said those words which left me blushing, but the least I wanted an answer, I didn't want to do it by force and use my evaluation on it, and make it feel bad.

"Leo, I'm sorry I don't know what happened to me, I know I need your support for everything only I didn't know how to tell you, I thought my strength would help you but the part is that I don't have strength anymore, not after seeing a state acquired," she replied through tears.

"Okay, show me your status and know what to do so you can, help each other." I said in a tone where she knew that no matter how bad it was she would always be by her side.

"State" I heard her murmur.

When I saw his state something in my heart exploded, I didn't know how to take this.

Elia Waning

Level 5

Class: Master Lancer

HP: 15/15

MP: 40/40

Strength: 5

Resistance: 10

Speed: 5

Dexterity: 5

Intelligence: 200

Luck: 5

Usable points to improve the status: 0

Skills

Lancera ( LV 10 )

Drilling ( LV 5 )

Quick Training ( LV 8 )

Meditate ( LV 20 )

Stretch Spear ( Lv 5 )

Curses/Blessings

Curse of Waning First.

"This state is too bad, let me evaluate, the curse of Waning, but my question is why he cursed you is not supposed to his priestesses, he gets a blessing that allows to bring the dead back to life," I said in a worried tone.

Elia, I don't just breathe to prepare for the worst.

"Evaluation, Curse of Waning"

<<Maldition of Waning: Waning is too angry, because his wife cheated on him with a mere mortal, Waning took away his blessing, and the priestess post, Waning will never remove this curse.

Effect everything is reduced to five except intelligence, Waning wants to see you suffer, his level and improves your treacherous statistics.>>

When I finish reading his curse I almost spit blood out of my mouth, who would think I slept with the wife of a god, I hope he doesn't curse me too, I have enough with the curse of the Dark Queen...

0