The Past of the child Part-2
406 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Li Tian was extremely disappointed in himself with his record of 120 days. His hard work day in and day out was there for everyone to see. He roamed in the sect watching the small magical beast Blue Ice Bears (similar to polar bears with horn on top of the head and blue color fur) playing with his sisters of the sect. He wondered where he had gone wrong. Their lives are so carefree playing and cultivating at the same time.The cultivation technique requires concentration as well as acclimatizing with the environment for the girls. Thus they are required to roam in the sect to be familiar with the landscape and domesticated animals of the sect. One of the requirements of the sect is that the body should be so familiar with the technique that before reaching Martial Student they are able to cultivate while walking or roaming in the sect. The sect teaches the girls etiquette, cooking, war theories, poetry, literature, architecture, alchemy even courses on elven, dwarven and beastman history, language and customs in addition to cultivation. Thus it is like an academy for girls where they are prepared for any challenge life must throw at them. The one thing that he did not understand was their portrayal of boys which was demon incarnate. Shaking his head, he was thinking of cultivation again.

'How do I ensure that I can cultivate at any time without having to focus on the warmth of the sun and the valley beside the lake. I cannot become a hermit living there all the time.' He sighed pondering about the question all the time. Is there any way I can absorb heat in a land full of snow? He looked around trying to think over it all the time. Suddenly an idea sprang into his mind. He gazed over the beasts and humans in the valley thinking what if I absorb their warmth. If my body warmth can be absorbed for cultivation then there warmth should be useful for cultivation as well.
He tried to implement his idea. Holding a Blue Ice Bear he tried to circulate the warmth inside it using his divine phoenix code. He concentrated over a period of time and rejoiced when he felt the warmth flowing toward him. The orange light in the depth of his soul continued to flicker and increased the speed of his cultivation. He tried holding the beer with both hands, one hand and embracing him to see if the contact increased his speed at all. Surprisingly, it did increase his cultivation when he had more contact with it.

Li Tian finally found a solution to his cultivation problem. He had been separated from his elder sisters Shangun Mengyao and Feng Yu these past few months to increase his cultivation speed. He had boasted to them that he will beat both of their records of 105 and 106 days and become first to achieve Martial Student otherwise he will listen to their orders for a whole day. His confidence in himself had made him bet when he heard them making fun of him for cultivating so hard every day.
He had achieved a lot of things faster than any others in the sect could imagine of and pride had manifested very clearly in his bones. He found out the notion of pride ridiculous remembering master say that "There will always be someone higher than you, when you overcome a hurdle you will soon find a bigger hurdle to cross so as you grow up you will realize that you are just a speck of dust in the vast world."

He saw that his cultivation speed suddenly increase a notch as he shed his pride improving his mental state and he felt that he understood something vague but he could not realize it properly. Shaking his head again he headed towards his senior sisters.

As he reached their abode He saw two girls chatting together like birds chirping. The golden coloured hair girl with blue eyes had a slender figure with a small breast taking shape like a sweet cheery. The other one was a girl dressed in a white dress. She was about 12 or 13 years old; fair skin; exquisite facial features; curly, long and blonde hair; and a pair of beautiful purple eyes that seemed to talk as they blinked.

Shangun Mengyao exclaimed in a sweet voice "Look sister Yu junior brother has come after a long time. I seem to remember someone saying that they will beat us."

Feng Yu replied softly replied having an angelic voice coming out from her mouth "Come little junior brother fulfil the promise by serving your two senior sisters."
Feng Yu had an angelic smile on her face but whenever he saw her he felt she had small white fangs coming out of her lips and a tail wiggling behind her back. He knew that the day might not end well and the joy of the progress of cultivation was doused in cold water.

0