Training Part-1
572 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Upon returning from the debacle that resulted in the resentment of his senior sisters, Li Tian went to disaster level beauty- the headmaster of Ice Phoenix Sect Shangun Bingying. He believed that explaining the matters directly to her mother might help his senior sister to understand his action. Furthermore, he has thoroughly been engrossed in cultivation and never learned a technique that specialized in attack, defense or speed. He naturally understood they were quite important especially after being hit by Feng Yu.

"Sect Master" Li Tian spoke in an extremely childish innocent tone taking advantage of his young age.

Shangun Bingying was amazed by the tone in his voice and understood that he must have come to ask for something. She was just coming up with ideas to train the child to bring out the full potential in him.

"What happened child?" She spoke in a gentle tone.

Li Tian explained the matter in a detailed and concise manner fearing that he will be misunderstood he took an ice bear club from the residence and began to demonstrate how his cultivation increased as well.

"Come try holding my hands and cultivate" Shangun Bingying ordered.

Li Tian held the jade soft hands and began to circulate the 'Divine Phoenix Code', the fire Xuan in the surroundings increased and the flow of frost energy began to increase in the body of the sect Master as well. It was as if she had become a whirlpool absorbing frost Xuan and naturally increasing the concentration of its counterpart making her cultivation speed increase. As an hour went on, she began to feel something flowing out of her body through her milk soft hands into the body of the innocent child. At the same time she felt like ants are crawling in her private parts, a fire had started in her body even though her cultivation speed had grown faster. She had not felt such a stimulation in the years gone by and moaned out of pleasure. "Ah!" "Ah!" The dignified sect master felt a humiliation after letting out those moans. She saw that the child who made her in this state was still cultivating which gave her some relief.

She was also displeasured by seeing this. She mobilized her frost xuan and removed her hands from those small ones of the teenager. She knew that if she kept on while her cultivation might increase her dignity will be thoroughly smashed. Having realised the means of the child she began to think of a way to return this humiliation while helping him at the same time.

Li Tian saw that his cultivation stopped and understood that the sect Master had stopped it. He had broken through the 2nd level of Martial Student in the short amount of time they had cultivated together. He looked at the sect master's face only to see her face changing. Not understanding the reason, for her change he whispered foolishly"Master now that I have explained my reasoning, I have come to ask for your help in finding me suitable techniques to learn for attack, defense and speed.

Shangun BingYing got a bright idea upon hearing him mention it. She devised a devilish training capable of bringing the most out of this genius boy,

She took him to a blocked cave filled with greyish bats (although they were classified as level 1 magical beasts, they were extremely weak and most humans could kill a bunch of them). However, when Li Tian came close to the cave he felt an incredible chill on his back. It was classified as a punishment measure for those cultivators of Martial Teacher who have commited crimes in the sect. He who was a second level Martial Student was going to have to go through training in this hell.

Without even waiting for his approval she removed the boulder from the cave and threw him in the pitch black icy cave along with the azure sword, commanding "Use the sword to protect yourself."

Li Tian dropped on the chilly ground and looked up to see the entrance was sealed up. He could barely see 5 metres ahead of him when he heard a screech that was only amplified in the empty cave, he could tell the grey bats were swarming over here in large numbers. He had been taught only basic sword skills such as chop, thrust and cut, now he was going to be assaulted by a group of frenzied bats. He felt stung and bitten by them from all directions. He frantically moved his sword to counter them but that only resulted in the increasing ferocity of the bats. The pain in the body was something he never felt making him howl in his misery as the sword fell from his hands.

Shangun Bingying was also getting anxious seeing him feel pain, but she steeled her heart knowing the boy was a genius that had to be tempered, he was a rough diamond that needed polishing so that it would reveal its brilliance. Convincing herself, she expressed in an icy tone "This is the first test that you will have to pass through to convince me that you are worthy pf me teaching you personally."

Li Tian remembered his conviction on the path of cultivation. He had started cultivating when he heard that the sect faced danger from an opposing one which was trying to swallow it up. He heard that helplessness in the tone of the sect master when she was discussing with the elders on that day. That was the second time he desired power. He had grown up in the sect since he was young and naturally believed it was his duty to protect the sect. Having read stories of chivalrous heroes rescuing helpless people made him yearn to be one. He had promised himself he would grow up to be strong to protect his master and his sect. He loved them all very deeply.

"I will withstand this" He resolutely declared as courage gradually overcome his fear and pain, picking up the sword and waving it again.

0