Chapter 1
671 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I understand it. I, Rias Gremory, have no more means. In other words, checkmate.

Now, there is not a single one in my peerage who has any strength left.

So I no longer have any chances in this Rating game.

Now that I think about it, I really didn't have any chance from the start, it was decided from the moment I accepted this game.

There was no way in Hell I could beat Riser who is one of the best high class devils in my First Rating game. Moreover, without even a full peerage.

Yes. The winner has been decided already.

But that boy continues to stand up.

'...Issei'

He is the only one who continues to move forward towards Riser even under this situation.

"Tsk, just drop-out already"

Riser was getting more and more impatient.

"I will never-Blugh!"

"Issei?!"

No! Blood, he's spitting out blood!.

"Issei! Stop it... please, w-we lost the game so-"

"Buchou! Don't d-*cough* i-i'll fulfill my promise, i'll save you from this trash!"

"What?! You dare insult this Riser. This high class devil?! I'll kill you!"

"Gahh!"

"Noo!"

He got a hole in his stomach. No... At th-this rate.

"That's it! You know, Rias... a DEATH in the rating game is considered an ACCIDENT Right?"

Riser then smirked and started to gather magic in his right arm, ready to kill issei in one last blast.

"No! Riser... please... plea-*hic*"

Rias started crying while watching the scene.

"Hahaha, since you've been rebellious for a while now I need to show you what will happen if you confre-"

Riser stopped talking when he felt the huge amount of magic emanating from Rias.

"Wh... why why why why why why why WHY?!"

Rias shouted at the top of her lungs while clutching her hair.

'Why... what did I do, why do I have to suffer like this... no... I don't want this, I don't want this LIFE!'

"No no no no no no no no NOOOOOOO?!"

"Ugh!"

"Kyaa!"

"Kuhh!"

After that, Rias's magical power was so great it sent all the other 4 on the roof flying. And that caused Asia to land badly and drop-out of the game.

And then the same magical power that caused even the earth to tremble was gone abruptly.

"What in the underworld happened?!"

"Riser-sama, it seems Rias-sama's magical power has gone berserk and then depleted soon after."

"..."

While Riser was conversing with his queen, Rias stood up slowly from her place.

"Oh? You can still stand after that outburst of magical power? As expected from my wife hahaha."

"Buchou..."

"..."

While Riser was laughing his ass off, Rias was just blankly staring at her arm.

"Buch-"

Just when Issei was about to approach his king he suddenly stopped.

'H-Her eyes, are they… red?'

Rias's sky-blue eyes are gone and now she has eyes like her crimson red hair with 3 black tomoe-like things in a slightly gray circle.

But that wasn't the reason he stopped. It was FEAR that he didn't feel in his entire life that forced him to stop.

Even the heavenly dragon's aura in his left arm is worth shit in comparison to the aura his king was releasing right now.

"...Interesting"

Issei gasped at the voice of Rias. It was cold, dark, sinister... like the voice of a ghost.

Poor Issei wouldn't know that the one in front of him right now is really a ghost.

One that's called : GHOST OF THE UCHIHA

"Oi, Rias."

Riser quickly approached Rias and took her hand, well was planning too.

"Answear m-"

Just when Riser was about to touch her he realized that in the next moment his head was flying. Yes FLYING and his headless body stood in its original place.

"...Eh?"

"Riser-sama?!"

In that instant, all the ultimate class devils and above watching the game abruptly stood up, and the reason for that...

"Impossible?!"

"How did she move this fast?!"

"There is no way a mere High class devil can move at that speed!"

They all widened their eyes at once.

It was understandable, after all Rias's speed was almost at High level Ultimate class devil.

However, the four devil kings stood for another matter. They, like Issei, seem to have noticed the girl's terrifying aura.

"O-Oi, you three. D-Did you feel it?"

"Y-Yeah, it gives me goosebumps"

"Why Rias-tan h-have that thing?!"

"I don't know!"

The reason they were panicking is because they recognized that aura, rather a fraction of it.

It was the aura of a war's maniac

The aura of a person that killed thousands upon thousands.

They all experienced the civil war first hand, so they will never forget this feeling.

The feeling of DEATH.

If we look closely, it seems that even Rias herself seems surprised.

"What in the six paths..."

She said with disbelief in her voice.

'I just channeled a fraction of chakra to my hand and hit him lightly...'

She then looked at her arm again.

'This body... Why is it so strong?'

"Also..."

She then opened her devil wings.

"..."

She widened her eyes even more and started to control them as if it's the first time she used them.

"Fuck?! Rias! Ho-"

Riser already regenerated his head and started screaming before she grabbed him by the neck and lifted him up.

"A jinchuriki? No, it's something else..."

'Even a jinchuriki won't survive a beheading... and this strange energy... I have it in my body too? It's familiar...'

"Gah! Rias! Leave me this instant!"

"Buchou..."

'Yes, I remember now! Isn't this the energy required to perform the reincarnation ninjutsu of the Outer Path? But this quantity... impossible! To have this much is absurd, normally you would need to trade your life just to perform the jutsu once... The kid called it magical power?'

"Oi, kid. The fuck are you?"

"W-What? What do you mea-"

"Answear! Now!"

After she said that she made eye contact with him, suddenly Riser's eyes became the same as Rias.

"What are you?"

"I am a devil."

"What is a devil?"

"A magical race that inhabit the underworld"

"Underworld? Like hell?"

Said Rias while looking at the purple sky.

"Ah... Eh?"

The moment she breaks eye contact with him, his eyes turned back to normal.

"Hahahahahahahahahaha!"

"Buchou?!"

Suddenly Rias started laughing like a maniac and that frightened Issei that never saw his king like that.

"Fuck?! Enough!"

Riser didn't like that and hit her with his fire's magic.

"Buchou?! Fucker!"

Issei freaked out and tried to attack Riser.

"Fuck off!"

Riser then did the same to Issei which caused him to drop out.

"Rias Gremory's pawn is out!"

Rias landed skillfully in the school's courtyard looking like nothing happened.

"..."

'What just happened? I didn't feel any Chakra at all... But I sensed that magical power gathering in the air. But… no hand seals whatsoever?'

Rias raised a brow while looking at Riser at the top of the school.

"Riser-sama, should I take care of her?"

"...alright, end it fast."

"At once, my king."

After those words, the one called Yubelluna charged at Rias.

Rias seeing this she smirked and made some weird hand signs and inhaled deeply as she said.

"Fire Style : Majestic Destroyer Flame!"

And then from her mouth, she shot out an unbelievably large sea of flames towards the approaching queen.

"Eh?"

"WHAT?!"

The sea of flame was so big, don't mention Yubelluna or even the school, it engulfed more than half of the battlefield destroying everything in its way.

"R-Riser Phenex's queen out!"

Every High class devil watching the Rating game felt cold sweat in their spine from the sudden destruction.

That attack wiped everything clean, even the ground was dark and still flickering from the heat.

"..."

Rias narrowed her eyes when she saw Riser regenerating from thin air.

'Hoo, that regeneration is even faster than the Edo Tensei. A devil... does that mean I have that ability too?'

Rias looked at her bloody arms from Riser's previous attack and frowned.

'I don't think so... then it's a bloodline trait?'

"Kikiki, most curious."

"RIAS! I don't care anymore! I'll KILL YOU!"

The moment Riser comprehends what happened, he charged at Rias.

And then it appeared. Just when he was a few steps from her, a dark blue massive hand spurted from her side and clutched him in place.

"The fuck?!"

She then nonchalantly walked toward him.

"Hmm. I wonder what other surprises you have for me?"

"Blugh!"

After she said that and with her bare hand she stabbed him in the chest and plucked out his heart.

"..."

She watched the beating heart in her hand as it crumbled to yellow flames and then Riser's chest, who recovered instantly.

"Interesting... how about a mind attack?"

She then clutched his hair to make eye contact and said.

"Tsukuyomi!"

Riser just noticed her eyes took another pattern and the next moment everything changed.

The first thing he saw was the crimson red sky, like his fiancee's hair. He tried to move but couldn't as he realized he had been constrained by a wooden-like pole.

"Kid."

He then looked forward and noticed Rias standing with a katana in her hand, even though he wondered when she did get it, he was more confused that the world seemed gray and a mix of white and black.

"Nothing personal. Just curse your fate that you picked my interest."

"Ahhhhhhhhh!"

And then without waiting for his response, she stabbed him in the chest. After which she purposefully started twisting the blade in his stomach until he passed out from pure pain.

"..."

When he returned to his senses, he found everything back to the start, the same grayish world and everything, the only difference is that now there are two Rias instead of one.

"You're going to get tortured here for 15 days."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Then they stabbed him, and twisted until he passed out.

"Ah?"

Again, everything back to start and now there are three Rias, he felt cold sweat in the back of his head.

'Don't tell me...'

"Yes it is."

He widened his eyes knowing that she can even read his head.

"Every time you lose consciousness you'll add one more of me."

"N-No plea- Ahhhhhhhhhhh!"

"One second of time within Tsukuyomi's illusion is equivalent to 1 x 10‐¹¹ seconds of real time."

After hearing that he passed out again.

And then with those cold emotionless eyes of hers she continued.

5 Rias, 6 Rias, 10 Rias, 50 Rias, 500 Rias, 10000 Rias...

"Hmph! Not even a single day and he lost it."

Everyone watching the game didn't notice what happened, as Riser's eyes became white and he passed out while the massive hand holding him flung him to the side like trash.

19