Chapter 3
465 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"A-ano..."

Everyone turned to the voice.

"Hmm? What's wrong Asia-chan?"

"Should I heal your hands?"

After she heard that, she noticed that her hands were indeed injured.

'Strange... I really don't remember anything...'

She thought as she guessed that she probably injured herself during the fight with Riser.

She then smiled warmly at her cute servant and replied.

"Yes please, if you would."

"H-hay!"

Asia had an angelic smile as she approached her kind king and then pointed her palms at her before a green light appeared out of nowhere and suddenly the injuries healed instantly.

<The hell is that?>

Suddenly Rias opened her eyes wide and thought.

'Again! Where the hell is this male's voice coming from?!'

She scanned her surroundings again, but no one she didn't know was there, and she certainly never heard this voice before.

<This energy... it's not magical po- no demonic power? Also definitely not chakra or anything i've seen before...>

Rias was starting to panic, she didn't know who's or where this voice was coming from, it was like it was coming directly from her core or soul.

<Sacred gears... I have to research these things later.>

Rias was about to ask for help from someone when the voice sounded again.

<Brat, I wouldn't do that if I were you.>

She froze, she somehow felt that the voice was speaking to her.

'W-wait, he can read my mind?!'

<Hmph, isn't that obvious? How come you didn't realize what happened to your body yet?>

"My body?"

"Eh?"

"Buchou?"

<Tch, don't speak brat, use your mind.>

Rias realized her mistake and quickly said.

"A-ah, sorry, I was just talking to myself."

"I-I see."

'He said I shouldn't reveal him, since he can speak inside my mind, who knows what else he can do... I can't risk myself and even more so my family... my brother may be abl- '

<Sorry to disappoint you, but that guy won't be able to help you.>

"Eh?"

<DON'T SPEAK.>

Rias got scared and quickly said, this time making sure to use her mind.

'I-i'm sorry, it was unintentional...'

<Hmph, now back to where we le->

'That's right! Why can't my brother help me? And why can you read my mind? No, just who are you?!'

<DON'T INTERRUPT ME BRAT, YOU DON'T WANT TO ANGER ME.>

Rias didn't like the way he talked to her.

'Heh! Who do you think you are? I'll have you know, my bro-'

Suddenly the world turned black and gray and then someone lifted her from her throat.

"Ugh- i-i can't brea-"

She struggled to breath while trying to see who dared to attack her.

"Hic?!"

However when she saw the culprit, she couldn't help but yelp in fear.

He was otherworldly, a large and tall man with long spiky black hair like a lion. And he was wearing some kind of old red-like armor and beneath it something like a purple kimono, but what scared her the most was his piercing black eyes like the abyss itself.

Also that strong killing intent that he was releasing even though she can only feel a fraction of it as she was still inexperienced and naive.

Now she was shaking from fear and even some tears formed in her eyes.

"Oh? Where did all your previous demeanor go? Hmm?"

He tightened his grip as he said that.

"Hic, i'm sorry...hic"

She started to cry for real after he teased her just a little.

"Tch! Weak!"

"Kyaa!"

He released his grip and she dropped to the ground.

"Hic hic"

She continued to cry, but unfortunately for her that only served to anger the man more.

"SHUT UP."

"Hic?!..."

After which she crawled away and stopped crying reluctantly while scared to the brim, now she understands that this man will kill her any moment if he wanted to, and wouldn't even bat an eye while doing it.

The man smiled at her.

"that's more like it."

"..."

"First of all, you don't need help in the first place."

"?"

She gave him a questionable gaze.

"Sigh, truly a trash, even after I brought you to our mindscape you still won't notice it?"

"?!"

'N-Now that he said it, where is this place? He said our mindscape... wait OUR'S?!'

The man obviously knows what she's thinking and grinned as he said while pointing at her and then himself.

"Exactly, you and me, we are the same person."

Rias widened her eyes and thought that this man was crazy.

'Does he think i'm some stupid little girl or something? No, he's crazy!'

"I can't believe you still don't recognize what happened to yourself."

He looked disappointed and then approached her.

"N-no, g-get away from me!"

When she saw him approaching she palled and tried to run away.

"Kyaa?!"

However he instantly appeared in front of her and grabbed her head.

"Please, no-"

The moment she made eye contact with him, the last thing she remembered was his crimson strange eyes before she lost consciousness.

After an unknown amount of time, Rias regained her consciousness.

"Umm..."

"Oh? You finally woke up?"

She looked towards the man who's leaning in the ground a little away from her and then... surprisingly didn't freak out but calmly stood up.

"..."

She kept looking at him, to which he frowned and said.

"What?"

"So you're real... you really are from another world..."

"Hmph, if it's not then how would you explain the memories you saw?"

"True."

After she said that she looked at her hand and stayed silent for a while before she broke the silence.

"Say..."

"Hmm?

He replied without looking at her.

"So Madara-san, what are you-, or should I say what are we going to do from now on?"

"Hmm... I really don't have any plans for the moment, this is a new world and everything seems new and different, even my race is different... so you can do what you want for now."

"I see..."

Rias then looked down and thought for a moment before she raised her head again and said.

"Then what about you?"

Madara finally turned to her, And said uninterested.

"I'll just observe from here, since we are two in one, technically we are the same person so anything you do is like me doing it, and likewise."

"I see..."

"Also, since my soul is enormous compared to yours I hold more authority over our body than you, so keep that in mind."

Rias nodded at him, to which he smiled and continued.

"Since we are in our mindscape the time in the real world should remain the same, so you don't have to worry about it."

"Umu, okay."

"Now then, I'll send you back now, and remember not to reveal me, as that will inconvenience us."

"Yes, I know."

She said convinced, to which Madara relaxed a bit and sent her back to the real world.

After she's gone, Madara turned his gaze back to the red moon in the ash gray sky, while leaning in the ground, he said in a longing and sorrowful voice.

"Hashirama... I wonder what would you do in this situation?"

13