CHP 1: RETURNING HOME
137 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 1

RETURNING HOME

 

 

I face the revolting creature in front of me. In my hands to face this creature,  the strongest sword known throughout the land. 

The legendary greatsword, <<Excalibur>>. The sword that only I, <<The one with the title of hero>> could wield>>.

Yes indeed, I am Seo-jung, the summoned hero of this world. The one sent down by the goddess, brought by her from another world, earth, to save this world…..

<<The world of strength, the world of sword>>

And in front of me, the last standing obstacle from going back to my world – A mess of strung together flesh and hardened armour made from the strongest material known to the world, ‘Mithril’. Of course as the hero, I oppose…..

<<The armoured demon king, weakness embodied>>

Even as strong as I am now, I still feel the lingering weakness penetrating my body. And not just my body, My mind too.

I shan’t linger any longer.

I grip the greatsword with both of my hands and rush forward.

 

§ § §

 

“Hah~” What a shame…..

This demon king really was the embodiment of weakness, After I managed to peel his armour off after…..I don’t know how long, he was almost as easy as a general.

Really the only thing that made this piece of shit last boss a threat, is his armour…

[Demon king slayed!]

[Giving out rewards…..]

[Gained: Demon king’s armour]

[Gained: GodSlayer]

[Gained:...] —

Aish! Who cares about the rewards! Just send me back to my home!!

…”Oi? Goddess, hello…?”

[Ah yes, sorry…..], Right after I heard those words I was blinded by the wave of divine light shining down upon and into my eyes. Barely able to see through my squinted eyes, I watch as a beautiful maiden glides down to meet me.

Almost angel like with her appearance, she lifts her hand and expertly tucks a line of her hair behind her ear emphasizing her beautiful nape.

She clears her throat and looks at me with a gentle smile, [Thank you hero, for slaying the demon king.]

“No problem.”

[No, it seems like you don’t get it. You made the choice to not ignore this world’s problems and helped in a business you had all the right to ignore! For that…..You have my thanks.]

“Mhm! No problem, like I said. But uhm….Can I return home now?”

[Ah? Oh! Of course, you may. Please hero, live a wholesome…And happy…Life.]

The whole world turns white…

 

§ § §

 

The first thing I notice when I awaken was the familiar ceiling of my room, unfortunately, looking around. It seems that the rest of my room has been dramatically changed.

Ah?...Did my parents change it? No, Maybe my memory Is a bit fucked up after all?

Instead of posters and the…..Other things you would find in a boy’s room, I found only a desk and bed. The bare minimum for a room.

I opened the door and went outside, going down to the living room.

Then, I felt a sense.

<<Hit: Left>>

I quickly spun around and raised my arm, the object getting demolished upon contact with my arm.

<<Skill: Reflect>>

Looking at the person hitting me, I see a Young woman with blonde hair. Her eyes widen in shock before she is hit with <<Reflect>> and is knocked out.

Ah. Their bleeding? Must be a light wo- Wait this is earth.

Oh no.

OH NO! This is earth! These are actual human beings!!!

 I quickly bent down and placed my hand on the woman’s face, invoking the mana from within my <<Dragon’s heart>> and into my hands.

<<Divine-healing: Full Heal>>

Her whole body shines with light and her face loosened and sleepily, she opens his eyes. She takes a full second to process my face and hurriedly backs up so fast into the wall behind her that she reminded me of the monsters in the other world.

“W-WHAT ARE Y-YOU! G-GET OUT O-OR I’LL CALL THE COPS!”

I hurriedly casted <<Barrier magic: Wrapping magic>> to conceal her shouting and raised my hands in a peaceful gesture.

“Woah! Woah! Calm down, ma’am. May you tell me if a ####### and ####### lived here?”

“I-I-I- They lived in this house previously before m-me.”

“Ah! Where are they now!”

YESS! I can’t wait to meet my mom and dad again!

“T-T-They died a few years ago.”

 

....

 

..

 

.

 

What.

1