Prologue
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1: Prologue

A military convoy is on the way to its extraction point, Lieutenant John Brody of URS Ground Force had been told by his superior that today, he and his men will have a training course or more rightly, it'll be a escort mission, his superior didn't say much about the details of the mission.

Beside John is his best friend, Sergeant Grey Hans, who is driving the convoy.

"Hey Grey, what time is it?" - said John

"What? I'm driving you know? Why did you ask me that?" - said Grey

"My watch is stopped, I don't know why, it was still running 2 minutes ago." - John replied

Grey sees the watch on his left hand while driving the car with his right hand:

"My watch's stop running, it said 5:00AM."

"Mine too! Why this is so concidence?" - John got surpised after he heard that

After that, they ignore the problem about their watches and stay focus on the mission, behind John are his soldiers, all of them are now sleeping, John doesn't want to wake them up, all of them had had to stay guard last night to prepare for the mission.

It's already morning, the convoy finally came to its destination, John goes around the back of the convoy, he shouts:

"YOU SOLDIERS, GET UP, IT'S MISSION TIME!"

"Can I have more time to sleep Captain? Just 3 minutes" - Private Bob talked to him

"No Bob! A soldier must fulfill his mission when he is on any duty!" - John talks to him while giving him a Chocolate Bar

"Thank you, Cap-"

"Hey, that's mine!"

Private Grants took the chocolate bar and runs away.

"Grants! Hey dude, give it back to me! Ey! Ey!

"Can you give me another one, Cap!"

"You know that our Captain always give only one to the guy who is the first man to wake up, just follow Grants!" - Corporal Winston talks with a sleepy voice

Bob starts running to keep up with Grants.

His soldiers finally get up, some of them are still sleepy, the soldiers start waiting for the others, the mission will be operated at 7:00AM, John looks around, notices that he and his men are not the only one who came here first, two more Humvee teams came here earlier.

"You're late, Captain! Want to have some smokes?" 

The soldier that talked to him is Private Jim, he's always smokes.

"No, no time for that!"

"Hey fucker! Why I have to see your face everytime?"

The soldier that talked disrespectfully to John is Corporal Igor, this man is very aggresive, no one in the team wants to be his mate except the soldiers in his group, John's platoon had been mixed with these people for no reason.

Suddenly, Igor grabs a knife from his pocket and throws it to the tree that next to John, the knife is just far from him 2 meters away.

The soldiers were doing hand wrestling at Jim's place, also the soldiers from John's place, after they saw that dangerous act from Igor, some of them start shouting at Igor " Hey! Hey! Do you know how dangerous it was", John calmlly removes the knife from the tree, he walks slowly to Igor and give him the knife.

"I'll give it back to you this time, if you do this again, I'll keep the knife out of your reach!"

" Next time, I'll stick it to your heart" - Igor snatches the knife from John and goes back to his crews

Then they hear a helicopter and a tank sounds, look likes the remaining teams have come, his team is already enough and ready to join the escort mission, the VIP should be here in any minutes.

"So which team is late?" - Sergeant Grass comes out from the M1 Abrams tank and asks everyone

" Should we make a bet?" - Private Fal asked loudly while waiting for Lieutenant Dan to land the UH - 1 Helicopter on the ground.

" Clear it out of the topic first, anyone here except me and Sergeant Grey have a watch? Our watch are stopped at 5:00AM" - John remembered the early incident and asks them.

" Yeah, me and Private Mike, sir! It's a, a...what? His watch and mine are also stopped at 5:00AM" - Private Anderson also suprises with what he sees

Lieutenant John notices that is not just a normal concidence but before he realizes anything else, everything becomes dark.

"The hell?" - Private Francois becomes nervous after seeing everything gone dark

"Anyone, anyone here, please! I'm scared, I'm really scared right now, I can't, I can't breath," - Private Layel trying to overcome his fear of darkness

"Was zum Teufel, kann mir jemand sagen, was hier passiert?" ( What the hell, can anyone tell me what is happening here?) - Private Adolf says in Germinic language 

"Everyone hang on!" John trying to calm his soldiers down, his body starts feeling heavy and very hard for him to breath

Suddenly, the sky becomes dark, seems like to swallow the soldiers, everything goes dark until there's nothing left. 

Before it gone dark completely, there was a shine of blue light appeared at took the soldiers away, the only remains in that extraction point is just a open plain.

0