Battle Of Kazel ( Part1 )
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 11: Battle Of Kazel ( Part1 )

It's already morning, John and his soldiers are now ready for the battle, according to General Sharona of Corinthstar Kingdom, they are now have to fight against an army of 10,000 troops alone.

John is very confident at his strategy, but he knows the battle will not easy, he had already wrote out a plan to defeat 10,000 troops of King Shiva.

According to John's strategy, he will order his soldiers using mortars, rocket launchers to fire at King Shiva's troops from away, then driving 2 Humvee cars, the M1 Abrams tank and the UH - 1 Helicopter into the frontline and firing at the enemy soldiers.

The Convoy Truck will be the most protected, it will be moved around far away to avoid being attacked by the enemy, when the other vehicles come back from the frontline, they will be refuel and rearms and going back again to the battle.

In the short time in middle of the fight, when Tigar soldiers taking so much casualties when facing only a small force of enemy soldier, their King will reconsider his plan and orders soldiers to retreat.

In the worst scenario when the Tigar soldiers are not willing to retreat, John and his men will head directly to Enemy's Headquarter and kill their King, end the battle. 

John and his men are now very near to King Shiva's Army, they are only far away from John's Platoon about 1,5 kilometers, John is now looking at the troops in far away plains by a binocular.

John's soldiers also look with him, they're all shocked when they see the enemy soldiers, they're so many, their formations can be seen from very far away.

"The troops are huge!" - Sergeant Grey is very suprises at King's Shiva troops

"Something is wrong, not look like what we are informed, the enemy looks only has about 1,000 troops in that plains, maybe King Shiva is about to test us!" - John is considering his next move

"Keep continue our plan! Private Harry! Private Afton! Bring me two 80mm mortars!"

Then Private Harry and Private Afton bring out two mortars, they are going to kill the enemy soldiers from far away.

Private Harry and Private Afton will use the first mortar, Corporal Uban and Private Mike will use the second one, John will be the one who commands.

John order them to calculate the exact range to the plains the enemy are forming their lines, after his soldiers say the mortars are in their exact positions, John orders to fire the mortars.

"Fire!"

The mortars firing then make the enemy soldiers teared apart, the enemies at first were still panic but later calmed down and keep their lines.

"Fire!" John orders his soldiers again

"Fire!"

After all 6 mortars shot for the opening of the battle, the enemy soldiers are now have lost about 500 - 600 men because of holding their lines, John notices that the entire force of the enemy is now appeared, he orders his soldiers to get in their vehicles and drive them into the battlefield.

The entire King Shiva's troops are now appeared but not King Shiva, he is now sitting in his Headquarter to waiting reports from his messengers to know the current situation and according to it to command the battle.

King Shiva's troops are now on the plains, infantry soldiers, archers and cavalry soldiers are running towards to John and his men in order to kill all of them.

About the most Elite force of King Shiva's troops, the Suicide Soldiers, they will be deployed in the ambush attacks.

"You soldiers fix bayonets! We won't know when we have to face the enemy in the melee fights!" - John orders his soldiers

"Everyone, fight!" - John roars

The UH - 1 Helicopter is the first one to go in first, King Shiva's troops are very shocked at its appearance, their troops are being shot down one to one from that chopper but they still keep going, running towards John's troops.

John keeps looking at the binocular, he focusing on the enemy cavalries then orders Sergeant Grey:

"Sergeant Grey! Head to the cavalries!"

The only thing John knows about Cavalry force that this kind of army was the most powerful in his ancient history so he focusing on killing them as much as possible, he also noticed about the infantries and the archers but he thinks his men are capable to handle them.

About John's soldiers, the Tank team is about to advance but Private Harry and Private Afton keep convince them to do that later and firing their enemy from far away with their mortars and Rocket Launcher to clear the path for the Tank.

Private Bob is now full recovered but he still has a little shock from Jim's death, he is now standing behind Private Afton, who is about to fire the M72 Rocket Launcher to the enemy ahead.

"Hey! Watch out, Bob!" - Private Afton shoves Bob away before he firing his M72

The enemy is now teared apart from far away, Afton and Harry are about to move the Convoy Truck to somewhere more farther to avoid being attacked, Bob is now looking the the enemy forward him.

"I must do something to stop the enemy!" - Bob thinks about it

Then, Bob suddenly charges towards the enemy with an M60 Light Machine Gun in his hands, Private Nikita, who is the gunner of M1 Abrams Tank and Sergeant Grass are very shocked at him.

"Bob! Come back! Come back!" - Grass and Nikita shouting for Bob

When they know that is useless to call Bob back, they immediately head to the enemy instead of waiting for the Convoy team to clear their way.

John and Grey are now very close to Tigarian Cavalry soldiers, he firing his M2 Browning, the enemy are teared apart, they keep charging at John but can't do nothing but to be killed, he keep firing at the Cavalries and later infantry soldiers, the enemy is too many, John then throws a grenade to enemy lines, kill them instantly.

But one grenade is not enough, John continues throwing 3,4 grenades to the enemy, some of the enemy soldiers limbs being teared away, but they're keep charging at John's Humvee car as if they don't fear death.

Back to the Tank team, Sergeant Grass and Private Nikita are firing at the enemy soldiers, they firing a tank canon to the enemy infantry, the tank canon sound is so loud that makes the enemy scared, but they keep charging.

Private Bob, because he had moved away too far from his platoon so he got splitted out, surronding him are Tigarian enemy infantry soldiers, he keeps running while shooting the enemy soldiers with his M60.

The enemy soldiers are scared Bob, but they managed to hit him, an Elf archer managed to shoot an arrow that hit Bob's right hand.

"Rarrgh!" - Bob roars when keep firing at the enemy

About the Helicopter, Lieutenant Dan is driving it and Private Fal is the gunner, Fal keep firing the the enemy below, trying to hit them in the mean height to preventing the enemy from climbing to the UH - 1.

The Convoy Truck is now moved away to somewhere safer, Private Anderson is now guarding around, he sees the Humvee team from Lieutenant John has returned from the battle, John is now returns to refuel and rearms the Humvee.

"Refuel!' - John shouts to the soldiers around the Convoy Truck, orders them to refuel the Humvee car that has returned

Then John gets out of the Humvee car, looking around the area, he sees that the enemy is now so far away from the Convoy Truck.

"Temporaly don't move the Convoy Truck!" - John orders Private Afton, the driver of the car

"Yes, Sir!" 

While John is waiting for the soldiers to refuel the Humvee car, the other soldiers of the Convoy team are shooting at the enemy from far away with their Rocket Launchers and their mortars.

The enemy is now heavily suffered but they still keep moving, keep charging, the enemies that are about to head to the Convoy Truck are heavily defeated.

The M1 Abrams Tank is now heading to the enemy infantry soldiers, the enemy is using siege weapons and their number of troops to overrun the Tank but that strategy is not really effective, the Tank still keep moving after endured a lot of damages from the siege weapons and no Tigar soldiers that have a chance to get up the Tank.

The enemy Cavalry soldiers are now charging to stop another Humvee car, which is driven by Sergeant Harvod and Private Taylor is the gunner.

Taylor keep firing at the cavalries that charging at them, then he sees a soldier who is wounded at the right shoulder, that's Private Bob, he is running while shooting the enemy.

"Bob! Get in here quick!" - Taylor shouts to Bob

Then Bob gets inside the Humvee in time, the soldiers are still fighting their enemy.

After refuel the Humvee car, John and Grey driving the car back to the battle, they are driving pass a hill from below, which is a little bit high according to John, suddenly, about 100 Elves archers shoving big rocks and big wooden logs from the hill to stop their car.

John and Grey managed to dodge all the attack but then their car got its way blocked by the others Elves archers.

John then orders Sergeant Grey with him to get out of the Humvee before anything got worse, he orders Grey to keep stay down avoid being hit by the arrows, when John is not notice, an Elf archer firing an arrow, John got shot, an arrow to his left leg.

John managed to lie down on the ground with Sergeant Grey, the Elves archers are shooting their arrows desenly, John immediately pulls out the arrow that hit him and starts to bandage his wound.

Before John bandaged his wound, he gave Sergeant Grey a grenade, Grey then choosing his right moment and throws the grenade away, killing the Elves archers instantly when they still didn't know anything about the thing was being thrown after them.

John and Grey managed to defeat the Elves archers that were about to kill them, John has completely bandaged his wound then he orders Grey to drive the Humvee car back to the Convoy Truck to refuel.

John and Grey then return to the Convoy Truck, the soldiers haven't moved it yet because of John's order, when they're about to refuel the Humvee car, John notices that there are Elves archers that hiding themselves with Green Camouflage Clothes under the grass, they're about 20 archers, then the archers rasing their bows and arrows that is being spelled by fire magic in the arrowheads in order to burn when they hit the target.

The Elves archers firing their bows, their arrows start to burn the Convoy Truck when they hit it, John's soldiers after seeing their attack, they fight back and managed to kill all the Elves archers but their Convoy Truck is now burning.

"Get in the back of the Convoy! Take every supply as much as we could!" - John orders to his soldier

Then Private Afton and Private Harry get inside the back of the Convoy and take the supply, the other soldiers also extinguishing the fire but the fire keep spreading with no sign of stop.

And during that progress, Private Afton while bringing the supply out of the Convoy in a hurry, he got burned by the fire, the soldiers keep trying to extinguish the fire but they can't, Afton screams in pain, he wants to end his suffer.

Then John gave Afton a merciful death by a shot through the head, he did that in front of his soldiers, they're all being shocked at John's action.

"This is the only way to save him! Let's leave this Convoy, the fire has spreaded to much, we cannot do anything to save the car now!" - John explains to his soldiers

At that time, another Humvee car from Sergeant Harvod's team returns, they're about to refuel their car but then shocked at what they see, Lieutenant John orders his men to get inside 2 Humvee cars and go together.

The enemy cavalries and infantry soldiers are now really near to the Convoy Truck, John and his soldiers managed to get in their cars and drive away.

A few seconds later, the Convoy Truck exploded, also brought down the Tigar soldiers lives that were near them, the supply which was carried in that truck and was about to be used for 6 months, exploded in a few seconds.

Sergeant Grass and Private Nikita are driving their Tank to an empty plains, they think that they managed to get out the enemy Tigarian infantry soldiers that were chasing them and about to go back for the fight but then.

"Private Nikita! Be caution! I'm looking through the Tank's scope now and-" - Sergeant Grass being shocked and freezes at what he sees through the scope

There are Tigarian infantry soldiers, they're all wearing camouflage clothes, lying on the ground and then slowly get up, marching slowly towards the M1 Abrams Tank from all 4 sides, the Tank is now surrounded by the enemy.

"Shoot them! Shoot them!" - Sergeant Grass orders Private Nikita to shoot in panic

Then Nikita gets up his Machine Gun and shoots the incoming soldiers, the enemy not running but still walking towards the Tank from 4 sides, their soldiers dropped dead one to one but they still coming.

Nikita keep firing, he is terrified, the Tigarian soldiers keep coming, keep marching through the corpses of their dead soldiers.

"Kac!" - A sound that makes Nikita nervous

"Sergeant Grass! Our Machine Gun has ran out of ammo! I repeat, our Machine Gun has ran out of ammo!" - Nikita says in panic and hide inside the Tank after closing the Tank's cap

Sergeant Grass is now decides to drive the Tank away, despite the enemy keep coming at them, he also shocked when seeing the wounded Tigarian soldiers who were shot but not dead, they keep coming when their blood nonstop coming out of their bodies, some of their limbs have lost but they keep coming, some soldiers lying down on the ground and about to die also smiling at him. 

The Tigarian soldiers are now know that their enemy has ran out of "magic arrows", they start charging at a strange metal box, drawing their swords and spears, about to attack.

Lieutenat John's Humvee car and Sergeant Harvod humvee car are going together, they keep shooting the infantry soldiers and cavalry soldiers that chasing them.

Suddenly, the soldiers stop chasing them and retreat, John wonders at what they're about to do and then, before he could realized it, his Humvee car and Harvod's car had been stucked, the front of 2 Humvee cars had been blocked by 2 big holes that are being placed to stop the cars from moving , now 2 Humvee cars will be stucked there forever.

When John is still considering his next move, in front of him and his soldiers suddenly appear a group about 100 men who wearing farmer clothes, their hands holding swords that made of Mythril, they roar the war cry and running toward John.

Those people are the most Elite and fearful force in King Shiva's army, the Suicide Soldiers.

0