Epilogue
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Last Chapter: Epilogue

Princess Sheria had asked for permission from her father, King Malta to let her lead her troops to the abandoned Church at Starra to kill John Brody and his men, her father accepted her to do but he had sent two Elite Guards to stay with his daughter everytime to protect and also to kill her if she betrays him.

In the path Sheria goes, she is now very close to the church, she will be there just a few minutes, then Sheria suddenly stops her horse and look back at her people.

"Dalshik, Roberto! You two stay behind here until everything is done, I'll alone lead the soldiers and Nodrian go with me!" - Sheria orders to Lord Roberto and General Dalshik

"But My Highness!" - Lord Roberto and General Dalshik are worrying for their Princess

"It's the order!" - Sheria orders more louder

Then General Dalshik and Lord Roberto decided to follow their Princess's order, they stay there and let Sheria leading the troops and Lady Nodrian going with her.

John and his soldiers are now in the Church but John goes outside and practicing the fighting stances and techniques to swing the sword that Sheria had taught him, he doing it repeatedly until he can master it. 

Inside the Church, Sergeant Grey and Sergeant Grass are cleaning their rifles, checking their remaining ammo, they're also watching their family pictures that they kept in their pocket, they're all now really miss their homes want to go back their world when they had been through many bad things when got drifted to this world in a week. 

"Hey! What are you gonna do when you go back home? Our Captain had allowed us to leave when he rule together with Princess Sheria!" - Private Anderson asks Corporal Uban

"I'll go back home and kissing, huging my wife and my kids, I really can't for the day to return!" - Corporal Uban is very happy when he knows he and his men are allowed to return

"I'll return to my homeland in Engrand to visit my relatives, Oh! See ya! We will talk later!" - Private Anderson says bye to Corporal Uban

John after he done practicing sword techniques, he is now standing at the Church hall, near its gate, he and his men are about to head out to get to Iris, Starvina Kingdom's Capital city.

John's soldiers are now ready to go with him outside, they're all holding their rifles that all mounted bayonets, John is about to order his soldiers to go with him outside.

But then, John sees from the far away, those are the troops of Princess Sheria, they can be distinguished by their emblem flags they wear on their back, are coming to the Church's gate.

Then the soldiers breach the gate, the Church's gate is now completely breached, then Sheria coming out of the soldiers with Lady Nodrian staying behind her, John sees Sheria and thinks that she has led her troops here to save him, John walking towards Sheria and about to hug her.

Then Sheria dismounts her horse, Lady Nodrian from behind handing her the M1911 Pistol that John had given to Sheria, she takes the gun and go towards to John with Nodrian.

John then stops his movement, he notices something unsual, following Sheria and Nodrian are also 2 more soldiers, they emblems seem very different from Sheria's troops.

Before John could realized anything, there are about 40 archers running to the Church's hall, lind up 2 horizontal lines at the Church's hall, drawing their bows towards John.

John soldiers are now confusing, they think that they're about to be killed, they pointing their rifles in panic towards Sheria and about to shoot.

"DO NOT SHOOT!" - John shouts loud to his soldiers behind him

John makes sure that Sheria will never betrayed him like that, she must be forced to do it by someone, he looks Sheria, seeing her eyes are about to cry.

John is now knowing that he and his men have no way out, only death awaiting them, he accepting his tragic fate, he knows he and his men are about to die, he doesn't want Sheria to save him.

John knows Sheria will be harmed if she try to save him, he slowly walking towards Sheria even he is being aimed, he is now away from her about 10 meter, Sheria is still thinking a way to save John and his men.

Sheria wants to get rid of those 2 Elite soldiers that following her but she will die before she could do that, when she is still confusing, John talks to her:

"I don't have anything to say to a traitor like you anymore, Sheria!"

Sheria is very shocked when she heard what John said, when she thinking about to explain to John then this happens.

"Sheria! From now on, I'll rule alone!" - John announces to Sheria

Then John raises his hands up, slowly draws Sheria's sword out of the scabbard, then John drops the scabbard and performs his fighting stance, slowly towards Sheria.

The archers are now stop pointing their bows at John and change their direction to John's soldiers, John's soldiers are also pointing their rifles and about to shoot.

John shows no fear to his death, he slowly towards Sheria while holding the sword tight.

After seeing John drawing the sword, two Elite Guards step a little forward, they're holding their swords but not draw them out of the scabbard yet, they will kill John or will kill Sheria if she doing something suspicious.

Lady Nodrian also holding her sword but not draw it out of the scabbard, she keep calling her Princess to stay behind her but Sheria didn't want to hear, Sheria keep standing there, waiting for John coming to her.

Then Sheria remembers what John told her before, if someday he got killed, he wanted Sheria to kill him, then Sheria pointing the pistol to John's chest, she is about to cry.

"Stop! Please stop it! I don't want to kill you!" - Sheria says to John, she is about to cry

John keep moving towards Sheria, he is now very close to her.

"I don't want to! I don't want to!" - Sheria is now crying while pointing the pistol to John, her tears coming nonstop

John keep moving to Sheria, he is now away from her 3 meters, when he is about to kill her, a gunshot coming.

"BANG!"

"Arrghhh!" - John screams in pain when Sheria shot him through the heart and falling on the ground

John's soldiers when hearing the gunshot, they were about to shoot but the archers were more faster, their arrows coming at them before they could pull the trigger, John's soldiers die instantly.

John after being shot and falls down on the ground, he looks up to see Sheria, opens a happy smile to her and dies with two eyes open.

Sheria is now crying alot, she coming to John's body, taking his red scarf that he wore from his neck, which was John's belonging, she then later wears to her neck, she also takes her sword back and placing it at John's right hand.

Sheria is now ordering her soldiers to bring John and his men bodies out of the Church to dig their graves, then General Dalshik and Lord Roberto coming to Sheria because everything is done, they're all shocked to see Sheria, she is still crying.

The all the graves are being done digged, Sheria orders her soldiers to place John and his men bodies down the graves as much careful as possible.

Then Sheria orders them to do a ceremony to farewell John and his men, considering them as the most revered heroes of her country, the soldiers start singing their national anthem.

Lord Roberto and General Dalshik, they are crying while singing the anthem, mourning John and his men, about Lady Nodrian, she doing the military salute while singing the anthem to show all of her respect to John and his soldiers.

Instead of burrying John and his soldiers weapons, Sheria kept them, she is now has her own purpose on John's weapons, she is now wanting to revenge.

Sheria keep looking at John and his soldiers graves, she swears to revenge for John.

"I'll revenge for you, John! I'll kill the man that ordered me to kill you, I'll revenge for you! Wait for me, John! This is my war! My revenge! And it just has begun!"

0