Primal Stone Event – End – Part 3 – Treasure
38 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Part 3 – Treasure

Soft. Warm.

Urist thought as his consciousness began to stir.

“Oh? You're finally awake.”

The unfamiliar voice made Urist’s eyes snap wide open as he sat up in a haste only to fall on his ass when he tried to use an arm he didn’t have.

“Are you alright, Hero?”

Urist stopped himself from rubbing his head and took a look at the speaker, who he quickly recognized as the fox-kin who he had saved in the depths of the lich’s castle, Sage’s mother.

Although she had jet black hair compared instead of her daughter’s orange hair, the mother and daughter had the same crystal blue eyes. 

Realizing that he was staring at her instead of replying, Urist coughed into his hand and nodded. “Y-yes. Thank you for the…um. Lap pillow… Miss…”

“Maia, I am the w— Chieftain of my Clan. May I have your name, Hero?”

Man, that’s a silky voice. Sage’s father was a lucky man. She seems much calmer than her daughter though. Sage must’ve taken after her father, personality wise.

“My name is Urist. How long have I been out?”

“It’s been a while since I awoke and found you two heroes lying in the rubble.”

Hearing her mention Volt, Urist looked around only to see him lying nearby encased in a pod of white energy, frozen in time just as Lin had promised.

Holy fuck, Lin wasn’t kidding. He is fucked up.

Lightning had been frozen as it ripped through his body, cooking the flesh peeking out from beneath his charred, frayed skin. Multiple bones were sticking out of his body, including several of his ribs, his left humerus and his right femur. His face was half melted, revealing the muscle underneath stuck in the middle of being torn apart by lightning as it headed upwards to dig into his one remaining eyeball.

Urist shifted, reaching out to touch Volt, only to feel a cold metal object bump against his chest when he moved. Intrigued, he abandoned his venture to check on his fellow dwarf and grabbed the item hanging from his neck, studying it with curious eyes.

It was a necklace made up of black chains that held a single oval gem upon a wooden base surrounded by silver stars. The gem itself was a violet oval stone that contained blue and pink highlights and a violet cloud formation that had been frozen in time.

After short admiration of the necklace that held his new brother Lin’s soul, Urist dropped his eyes and started walking away.

“Hero Urist, are you alright? Where are you going?”, Maia asked as she trailed after him.

“I need to hurry.”

“To where? You’ve already killed the lich, have you not?”, Maia questioned.

“I have a little over half an hour to save the rest of the people. Come on.”

“What? Wait, explain! And what about the other Hero?!”

“He’ll live.”

As they headed down one of the many tunnels, Urist filled Maia on what he could while he mulled over what Lin had told him.

I gave you my people’s basic history and told you what you and your people shall face in the coming times. From what you’ve told me, you’re getting a different set of events compared to my time, but the demon event rings a bell. Maybe they switch it up to prevent cheating among the gods since the ‘game’ is a pretty big deal to them. For now, let’s focus on what you need to do when you wake up.

First, you need to find the treasure...

The pair entered the throne room and Urist immediately moved towards the enormous throne and ripped both it and the platform it was screwed to off, revealing a dark staircase. 

The treasure has valuable items that will be of use to you and your people. Just know that after you touch the treasure you will have cleared the event- most likely with an SSS Rank.

The moment Urist touched just a single gold coin in the room below, time stopped and a message appeared before his eyes.

Congratulations, you have fully cleared the Primal Stone Event!

Calculating Rank... 

Objectives:

  1. Required: Kill High Necromancer Malous. Cleared!
  2. Required: 50% of your forces must survive. Cleared!
  3. (Hidden) Rescue 60% of the captured villagers. Cleared!
  4. (Hidden) Rescue the village Chieftain. Cleared!
  5. (Hidden) Kill High Necromancer Malous’ Second Soul. Cleared!
  6. (Hidden) Raid 100% of the enemy outposts. Cleared!
  7. (Secret!) Find the treasure room. Cleared!
  8. (Secret!) The leader dealt the final blow to High Necromancer Malous. Cleared!

You have achieved Rank SSS!

Distributing awards...

  • Awarded 500,000 Points.
  • Treasure room’s contents have been converted into 100,000 Points.
  • Fox-kin civilization stone obtained.
  • Fox-kin inhabitants, buildings, animals, and items acquired. 
  • Captured Bone Mechas shall be stored within the civilization crystal.
  • Obtained Tier 4 Cores shall be stored within the civilization crystal.
  • Bone Light mecha designs
  • Necro flint-lock gun design.
  • Dark fairy Roku
  • Magic Smelter obtained.
  • Ring of the Lost King obtained.
  • Book of Master Rune Enchantments obtained.
  • Bone Castle and forts have been converted into bone dust.
  • Three Day Civilization Resort Voucher has been awarded! 

 

There were other rewards on the list including weapons, armor, metal, and even corpses, but Urist was thinking about the massive amount of points he had just acquired.

Lin expected that at most Urist would earn 300,000 points, but to have 600,000 would easily cover what they decided to buy.

You will then be given a special message as the leader of your civilization, instead of being teleported along with everyone left alive. You will enter what my father had called the event shop. Remember this part as it’s important. What you want to do is...

Once the list finished filling in another screen appeared in front of Urist.

Would you like to enter the event shop?

Y/N

Urist smashed the yes button.

He felt a small tug on his body and the next thing he knew he had been transported into a new space. 

The event shop was merely a cozy room containing only a chair, a table, and some refreshments with a large screen that took up a whole wall. Having been told what to expect, Urist didn’t waste any time. He walked over and sat down only to notice that his lost arm had returned. With a single thought, a pack of cherry cigarettes and a lighter appeared on the table before him, along with some woozoo tea.

Urist lit a cigarette, taking a deep breath, and took a moment to unwind. Half a pack later he decided he’d rested enough. It was time to look over the first list, and in his opinion the most important one.

Dead List

  • Tier 2 humanoid 122 500 points for each revival
  • Tier 3 humanoid 10,000 points for each revival
  • Tier 3 animal 12 2,000 points for each revival 
  • Tier 4  humanoid 1 300,000 points for each revival

After checking through the sublist of names, Urist sighed and spent 115,000 points without hesitation, dropping his points all the way down to 485,000.

 

So Lin was half right. Since we got double the points I would’ve been able to bring back Volt and everyone else but I would have lost out and been unable to buy all the goodies in the event shop. AIso, he was correct when he said that I wouldn’t be able to bring back Sage’s father, as he died before we entered the world. 

At least, according to the award list anyways, we acquired his body so that he can be brought back eventually. I have to say this really is a fucked up ‘game.’ I don’t know how I’ll break the news to Sage and Maia, but I’ll leave that to future me. For now, it’s time to do some shopping. 

But first...

With a thought, a message appeared before Urist.

Would you like to use the Three Day Civilization Resort Voucher?

Y/N

Everyone needs a break. 

0