Characters
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Characters

Jacob: Husband to Elizabeth and adoptive father to Emily. Old friend to Mephistopheles, and reluctant charge to Michael. He is hardened by the events of his life, and quick to anger. In earlier scenes he is anxious and unsure of himself

Ralathor: Last of the gunslingers, and father to Elizabeth. He has been alone for thousands of years, doing the bidding of the Tower. He is cold during his initial letters to Elizabeth before opening himself up to her.

Elizabeth: Early 20’s, and around 8. Wife to Jacob and daughter to Ralathor. Deceased. She is kind and caring, willing to do whatever is necessary to keep those she loves safe.

Emily: Adoptive daughter to Jacob, and an exact physical replica of Elizabeth when Elizabeth and Jacob first met. She is Jacob’s main antagonist and the driving force behind his mental state. She is the most dangerous entity that enters Jacobs's home.

Mephistopheles 1: The younger version of Mephistopheles who is trapped alongside Jacob. He took Jacob in and helped to fund his projects. He is Jacobs's father figure and mentor. Due to previous events, Jacob and his relationship is strained.

Mephistopheles 2: The older version of Mephistopheles responsible for orchestrating the events of the play while Jacob is trapped. The puppet master and manipulator. He is hard and unyielding. He demands action.

Michael: Head of the Descendants and the living embodiment of the Creator Auroras, the first author. Responsible for taking in Jacob after his falling out with Mephistopheles. Greatly dislikes Jacob, but puts up with him in order to prevent the worse alternative. Focused solely on keeping order amongst the Tapestry.

0