Chapter-8 : free time-Mischief managed
243 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3rd POV

today is the akira is burned out from attending magical classes non stop . so today he will enjoy the free time he is given so he will make a plan to spend his time

but unfortunately he ended up planing everything at once , so the plan of planing things failed for him . So he will enjoy wherever his heart will take him .

It was illogical of him , but this is the way for him to spend free time and it's also efficient , not like anyone can point their fingers at him

Today is the day he will do the things he likes without anyone to annoy him any further .

He is strolling to shops , until he stumbled into a hallway .He scrolled further and stumbled on to someone .

"What do we have here , a cute little boy passing through the alleyways like a lost puppy "A rowdy girl replied

The rowdy girl is well endowed in body with a tanktop that reveals her muscular strength and curves giving off the tough girl vibes .

She is also accompanied by two of her lackies . One with a simple sports bra and tight shorts making her look deadlier with those scars in her body . Another girl has a cigarette in her mouth accompanied the short skirt with formal dress . Which is surprising from a delinquent .

"Now it's time to play with little boy here ,"The leader said with a lewd grin

"Come on now Stripp and show your body to us~"Said the leader of the girls

Akira is surprised but soon begun stripping off to the shirt ,he stopped while his tanktop was remaining ,removing his shirt

Akira's perfect body made those girls drool , while akira made an indifferent expression .He stopped stripping and said

"Oh I forgot , "

"You aren't my type of girls ,I won't strip for the girls I don't know "Akira said innocently as he doesn't want to strip in front of random girls .

"Why you " The leader of the girls grabbed his neck, out of annoyance .

She looked for any signs  of the boy's fear but she is met with a slight smirk . THis surprised her as a lot of boys are scared and peed themselves in front of her .

Seeing a strong boy made her feel much better and she wanted him more . She has to preserve her status as well .

So She tried to force on himself .Before she can remove his tanktop . SHe is met with another person

"What are you doing " Another person said in shadows

The shadows revealed to see Isabella in a pissed off expression , seeing one her juniors almost got forced by the thugs .

She raised her fist and prepared for the combat .The thugs feared her knowing who she is and tried to escape

she quickly Raised her mana and sent a powerful ball to them blasting them .She launched barraged of fire balls untill they clothes were burned making them in their bare body .

Akira is gazing at their black and bare and find some of curves and their athetlitc body , he deduced that they have lot of strength , so it must be hard to blast them away like that . So that means Isabella is so strong.

After watching akira , Isabella asked Akira concerned for him

"Are you okay akira "She asked concerned about him as she thought he was probably traumatised by life seeing that .

"I am okay but how did you blast them away . Can I do it too "He asked .

"You need proper red magic skills to do that , which you will know with practise but first "She answered him

"Are you sure you will be okay , I can walk with your dorm if you want " She said as she wanted to protect her cute classmate for further harm .

" I think I will be okay , I am bored anyway ...Hmm"Akira said

"Ah! I have a better idea . Let's spend more time together "Akira Proposed to her

"Together ?" He said

"Yes , Together maybe we can finally do some fun . You are always so serious and all , why not enjoy . Come on I show you "Akira took her hand without her interjection

Touching akira's soft and warm hands made her fluffy and she liked the physical touch of the young boy . Coupled with his cute face and Pure personality that made her wanted to protect him from further harm .

She wanted to hold him and listen to all day without caring about anyone else at that time .

No one took her this casually , People either feared her or respected her for her skills .But Akira treated her as a normal person and as a friend .Maybe it was one of the romantic novels her friends told her about .

She wanted to try the date out as she too wanted to date a boy in her life .This was her closest secret no one in her school knows . She had a feminine heart to protect the innocent boy from harlots.

she thought in her mind with determination

Akira Took her to a shopping mall .Especially a boy's shopping mall that's made for underwear . He took various underwears and asked Isabella which underwear suits him most

The people in the shopping mall , Give Isabella a stink eye and some muttered her a pervert .People gave Isabella cold stares and she received many stares from the shop.Isabella is clearly blsuhing from seeing all the underwear here.Isabella has conflicted thoughts about it but soon her lower region took over

Akira removed and is in front of Isabella with boxer pants , with a star pattern .Coupled up with his cuteness from Akira's voice and expression made it heaven's sight . Which will make even a lesbian women drool at the sight .

Isabella is clearing blushing as steam is coming out from her head .

Isabella seeing a boy on half-naked on the first day of her of life and seeing a cute and sexier one like akira Made her mind froze from pleasure .Her blood flow through her head at extreme pressure .And her blood flowed very quickly and heart beated from excitement and her lower region is heated up .

"Like what you see~ " Akira said with an innocent yet devilsh voice .

Poor Isabella couldn't handle the pleasure in front of her and passed out from the heavenly scene in front of her with a happy smile and lewd smile from her face

Many girls glared daggers at Isabella and cursed her in their mind and couldn't express how lucky is Isabella is to witness such a scence .

Akira is dumbfolded why Isabella fainted .

He just wanted to check out understocking that suits him better , so he took Isabella and wanted her opinion . But she is a mean girl didn't answer how he looked and didn't make any comment on the Akira's choice .

Now akira is dumfolded to what to purchase , in the end he purchased the underwear that made her unconscious .

He couldn't understand how a simple underwear has a power to knock a powerful girl like Isabella .Maybe he could use it for future enemies .The thoughts of making them knock out made akira wanted to Be more mischief in future .

Akira took the knocked out Isabella to the hospital dorm for treatment and strolled to the hallways chasing his cat chess .

They are playing tag and akira lost so he had to chase him for a while but the cat is just vanishing through the air , Whch further made akira hard to catch chess .

Akira lost his patience in the mid-way and left to pursue another hobby .

Specifically a game which involves throwing water ballons on the seniors .

He invited raven to play with him , Raven accepted him without any second lag .That made akira question how quickly she agreed when he told her .

Maybe she hated her seniors so much that it didn't make her fear detention . Well about Akira , he  didn't cared about detention .

In his mind it's detention if only he got caught in the end .

There are rules in the game . A hit in the head counts 3 points , a hit on the chest counts 4 points . And in the back counts 5 points .And hitting anywhere counts 1 point.

Raven questioned about how akira decided the point system in his mind , But she quickly shrugged off as she don't find the answer to her question.

Akira created a lot of water ballons than necessary and threw all over the place .The ballons hit in the seniors head and destroyed their hair and making their clothes wet and ruined their days .

Most of the seniors hair was ruined and their body structure is revealing which made some men in their class get their pants tighted up . Akira saw how the whole class is destroyed in a single and begun dabbing .

Without Isabella to control the order here .It was akira day to ruin their seniors . The teachers strangely never interfered as they believed and treated as a childish and akira made sure to never hit any teacher .

The senior girls are all wet and akira enjoyed them seeing wet and scowling .

He wore a super ninja mask to avoid revealing his true nature like every ninja .He mustn't reveal himself in front of their classmates .

A unfortunate throw and he threw a water ballon at Lylya .

He was like oh no but anyway he started throwing more at her .While is running from them .

He was the terrace so it was impossible for her to catch him .If anyone wanted to him , he would've escaped easily

It was all as he planned .

6