Chapter 12 :Thinking and more thinking
156 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3RD POV

Today is the free time for Akira to use with. But the problem here is that

Akira is deeply stressed and too much over exhausted from the mana he used during teleportation.

The mana used to teleport themselves requires too much for a first-year to have. Which Akira managed to have due to proper training and daily reading of magic books

Even professor Gabriel has amazed at how Akira is able to handle such good magic skills. While the rest of the magical students struggle with

The Professors of the academy shrugged off as they are less interested in such matters

Professors Gabriel is interested in what kind of training and trick Akira trick. Blue magic not only requires a good amount of mana but it requires a good amount of control which many magical prodigies lack.She couldn't accept the fact that Akira is just a normal prodigy in magic

Professor Lillim is very much excited to meet Akira and discuss magic with him for hours.

She is very passionate about magic and she is very much interested in how Akira is able to do the miracle. Maybe she will learn something from Akira

Despite Lillim being a teacher. She is very much open to learning even from her students. She takes the scientific approach to learning by doing but she prefers to share and receive knowledge with everyone. That approach made her outlook creepy.

Only weirdos and tricksters or people with magical interests approach her. Not that the rumors spread about her making her outlook good.

Let's see how Akira is doing

<Akira's room >

Akira is currently fidgeting around. He can't focus.

He is too tired to party and talk and he can't do anything fun as he doesn't have any energy left.

He is too hyperactive and stressed to sleep and too much disturbed in the mind to think anything'

currently, it's too much after he had completed the written test.

Oh boy, it's a headache to him.It was all of theoretical and derivations created by ancient people.

Akira wondered why people in ancient times used to create new theories. Don't they have anything better to do and have fun?

Maybe it's good that they followed their passions but why do they have to share around everyone. It only makes them create exams and make students mentally tortured by it.

No matter what kind of student you are. You will have exam stress.

The people who invented things aren't at the fault here.It was rather the people who invented exams are at the fault.

Who in the real mind invented exams. They must be sadistic to do that.

Why they don't have fun and just play with their friends.Why someone must be fucked up in their mind to even think about such torture.

That's what Akira is currently thinking.

Well even if Akira didn't want to think that . Akira's mind is clearly stressed by the exams. When a person is stressed by the exams.

Their minds brainstorm and they will suddenly have a lot of uncontrolled ideas which won't stop.

We might do everything well while we are doing peacefully but when we do it in exams we don't get even the basics right.That is the pressure of events.

Akira doesn't understand why learning about Ravi buying 1000 apples is important. It's good that Ravi Hated the doctor that much . But this is just a waste of money.The apples will rot and they are oxidized and form bacteria in it.

Akira understood need for science for scientists but he couldn't imagine why a normal art student has to study that.

Do people really use newton's law of motion in painting? Maybe they will use also consider the mass of the brush.They also plan the necessary pressure that is added to prevent the painting from collapsing.

Adhesive force is the force of attraction that exists between the molecules of two different substances. This force is accountable to bind the two objects together. Mostly, adhesion exists between a solid and a liquid substance. It comes under intramolecular interactions. Adhesion includes electrostatic attraction.

Maybe this law will be useful for painting but why do they have to learn everything about it.

People can learn the necessary skills that are required to study and pass.Why they will bother about studying too much and lose their hair due to stress.Afterall good looks are much more important compared to good grades

According to what Akira observed . People are treating good-looking better than bad-looking people even if good-looking people do bad .If anyone argues .Ask them to simp over a ugly girl .No one does and if they did they are just inhuman . Akira practically proved that . Anyone has no choice to accept that.

Akira will rant about a lot

But

He is secretly the guy who says that he will just pass.While he will get A+on every subject.He studies while everyone is playing and plays while everyone is studying .

According to this schedule.Akira can disturb others while they are studying and get them to score less .While Akira just studies in his room while everyone is outside.Akira has selective hearing he only hear what he wanted to hear.So he aces exams flawlessly

Akira is just a silent killer .It's very profitable for him whatever he does while others growth rates will drop whether intentionally and unintentionally. Profit above anything else like sentiments is the first true quality of businessman.

Sentiments don't matter in the world.No matter how sensitive you are to yourselves and to others. Insensitivity is just a survival tool. There are the times you need to be insensitive to others for your own growth.

Everyone can point their fingers at you and tell how wrong you are But little they know they could've worked themselves and could've achieved something instead of pointing their fingers at others.

It's okay if other's do something wrong in their life . Whether it's forgivable or not. Once a deed is done. It's best left forgotten, Afterall time stops for none.

There are some people sentimental about justice and bashes wrongdoers and 'evil people According to themselves. But little they know they are slowly changing into the same person they hate.

I will explain how.

You see most murders and robberies are happening due to either survival or hatred . Hate is the majority what causes people to push their mortality away , We have also got some demonstrations from certain superhero movies.

It's what changes kind-hearted men into mere monsters in a second.It's also caused So-called people who are obsessed with justice and causes them to become the very thing they hate.Hate is what also causes yanderes , yandere.

Yanderes have always hated themselves about not being able to  get the man/woman they want .Uh-h doesn't be sad about it .After all it's trouble for both the yandere and the yandere's lover .It's good that you wanted to support a lovesick year but think what is reality.Does you will be alive in the end

Those who don't care about their and sacrifice their lives are worse than a person who is ready to sacrifice people.

The people in correct path are always silent and the selfish people are benefiting

If you wanted to be reincarnated as a girl's dorm /Boy's dorm manager or a Peaceful life

What you would choose. Well there are no wrong answers here . Well it's not like a boolean statement with two outcomes.Well not technically. Your life your goals after all It's perfectly normal to think in any way.I think the former statement is more fancy right

...

But is it really.

Do you know the harsh reality of the former compared to your petty imagination?

Do you think the settings are that simple? Remember it's life and all the girls/boys are real human beings.

Do you really know what will happen?

Well, you might be 80 percent trapped with toxic feminists or in simple terms misandrists.

Do you really think the girls who specially choose girl's dorm will like men in their dorm? Even if they did.Do your life will be good.There is a reason people hate pheminists

Don't say about sexual desire and stuff. We know that law is only valid for 'Attractive people'.That is only true when others find you attractive

You might think yourself attractive that's good no problem with that . It's better than being a hopeless person who will consider himself a loser.

There is a peaceful life .Which many people don't know the value .That is the life that many geniuses ,businessmen,celebrities and politicians want it . That's the most desired life that your fandom stars want .

As usual people care about what they don't have and are less interested in what they have

Untill they lose it

....

Well i am not saying to not to think about such fantasies. When you go and think about go wild .Go and think with no bound in imaginations

But have some brain cells about it .

No sane persons choose the former even if he does .He will have a guarantee worse life

The question is are you willing to have that life

In the end it's the intelligent man who will have upper hand against others no matter what

Akira pov

Akira is having too many philosophical thoughts for one day .He will stop here

3