Chapter 2
376 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The eldest Endo was Endo Daichi the Third. He was Akimi’s father-in-law and the CEO and President of EndoScience Industries. He was sixty-six, although he really didn’t look much older than his son, except for the silver at his temples.

 

Then there was Akimi’s husband; Endo Daichi the Fourth. He was forty-two, the VP of EndoScience industries and a divorcée of ten years with two sons.

 

Endo Daichi the Fifth was the eldest son. He was the same age as Akimi; twenty-one. He was attending Keio University and well on his way to an MBA and joining his father in managing the company. 

 

Lastly, there was Endo Daichi the Sixth, the youngest brother. He was eighteen and in college too, having graduated a year early from high school. He was attending the Tokyo Institute of Technology to become a robotics engineer, with designs on leading the research and technology sector of the company.

 

The reason they all shared the same name was that the great-grandfather, the first Endo Daichi, had a twisted sense of humor. He was the one who had started EndoScience and the only stipulation he put on their inheritance was that all the male Endos had to be named after him; Endo Daichi. 

 

It had become somewhat of a family joke at this point. 

 

They referred to each other jokingly by their number. Akimi kept them straight by referring to them as Endo-san, Endo, Daichi and Dai. 

 

Anyway, the father was easy to pick apart from the others because of his silver temples. The youngest wore glasses and he was slightly smaller than the others. The fourth and the fifth were nearly impossible to distinguish from each other despite the twenty-year age gap. It was like the Endo’s were born looking a certain way and then never aged. 

 

For as alike as they appeared, their personalities, however, were an obvious 180-degree difference. Akimi’s husband was warm, funny and openly affectionate. His family members were terse, overly formal and barely responded when he spoke to them.

 

If they started out cold to Akimi, after a few weeks, they were frigid. It started the day his husband brought him home and only go worse from there. It wasn’t that they were mean to him exactly, they just simply didn’t seem to want to have anything to do with him. The more he tried to get them to warm up, the more they pulled away. 

 

A few months after that, poor Akimi was at his wits end. He just didn’t know what else to do.

 

One bright warm summer morning, Akimi sleepily opened his eyes and whacked the alarm clock, knocking it to the floor. He was still groggy and sleepy. The young photographer had been at a photo-shoot with some horrid, uncooperative model and because of that, he had come home very late. 

 

Even still, Akimi smiled wide as he relived the events of last night. He had come home grumpy and out of sorts and Endo had cheered him up with sushi and then made love to him all night. Akimi felt the heat rising in his belly again and he moaned loudly and rolled over onto his stomach, burying his face in the soft pillow. 

 

His husband was insatiable and he had made love to him every day, many times. And yet, somehow Akimi could feel his crotch getting hard again. The man had turned him into a nymphomaniac or something. He just couldn’t seem to get enough. He felt horny all the time these days.

 

He could still smell the heady aroma of sex lingering in the air and he was sore between his legs. His hole felt slack and wet and stretched, as was to be expected after the all-night sex marathon his husband had subjected him to. Akimi had been scared of Endo’s large penis at first, but now he loved the brutish hugeness and the bruising pleasure it could give him. The painful stretch of taking that enormous member inside his own small body just did things to him that he couldn’t explain. He felt like an addict, jonesing for his next hit of monster dick. 

 

Akimi moaned again as his thoughts were so vivid that he could almost feel the heat of that huge cock. It wasn’t just the length, Endo had an impressive girth that filled his small mouth and strained the corners of his lips when he tried to suck the enormous phallus. He could only take few inches before he gagged.

 

As he thought about it, Akimi's right hand found its way down, almost of its volition, and began tugging on his sex as he relived the unbelievable feeling of his tight asshole stretching wide open to accommodate his husband's mammoth penis. He began tugging and playing with himself, but then stopped in embarrassment. 

 

They had fucked ALL night long. He couldn’t STILL be horny, could he?

 

Instead of masturbating like he wanted to, Akimi forced himself to get out of the bed. His pretty golden hair was all mussed up as he padded sleepily across the enormous bedroom towards the equally massive en-suite bathroom. Akimi was completely naked as his husband preferred him to be whenever they were in private. 

 

If someone were there to see him, they would have seen a petite but extremely beautiful young man. Even fresh out of bed, his face was lovely and captivating. His beautiful blue eyes seemed to shine with an intrinsic light of their own. His full sensual lips seemed to smile even when he was not. The young blond simply radiated health and joy and happiness. 

 

His long elegant neck flowed to his slightly rounded chest and dusky rose nipples. Those pink buds were perky and pointy and almost always visible through his shirts. His skin was pale and luscious and marked terribly easily. He was very petite and delicately made other than his smooth, round ass. Delicious and bouncy, it curved in two luscious half-moons before merging with his pale thighs, which tapered down impossibly long legs to his shapely calves and two very pretty little feet. 

 

Sadly, Akimi didn’t see any of that. All he saw was a short, skinny boy with an oddly large bottom for his frame and messy blond hair that refused to do what he told it to. He stuck his tongue out in the mirror as small hands mussed his blond hair even more. 

 

He needed to get to the kitchen. He could hear the shower running in the bathroom and knew that’s where his Endo was, but the others would be up soon and Akimi took pride in having a hot and toasty fresh breakfast ready when they woke up. 

 

Determined to earn his keep, the industrious young man had taken over all of the housekeeping duties, from cleaning to cooking. He was certain his cooking would eventually endear him to the rest of Endo’s family. The way to a man’s heart was through his stomach, or so Akimi’s mother had always said. 

 

He was off today, no photography assignments, so he dressed in his usual house cleaning clothes; a loose white tank top and gym shorts. He then padded on bare feet to the kitchen. 

 

For breakfast, he made each family member their favorite things. The elder Endo preferred more traditional Japanese fare while the younger boys preferred more Western-style foods. Akimi’s husband was ambivalent and liked to be surprised. But the most important thing at breakfast wasn't the food, it was the coffee. 

The Endos were VERY picky about their coffee. They only drank Gesha coffee. The expensive beans were delivered fresh every week and had to be brewed within ten minutes of being ground. 

 

Akimi used a conical bur grinder which ground the beans finely and evenly. He weighed the water and the beans to make sure he had precisely the right mix. Then Akimi brewed the coffee by hand. He didn’t use a machine, Akimi did a pour-over. He put the coffee in a conical dripper and then gradually poured boiling water over it; the coffee filtered into a vessel beneath the dripper. This technique allowed him more control over the strength and flavor of the coffee. The young man had it down to a science. He had even kept a diary in the beginning, documenting how much water to ground he had used and the taste. And now it was perfect; the perfect cup of steaming hot, dark, thick coffee.

 

Yes, even the grumpiest Endo never, ever missed a cup of Akimi’s home-brewed coffee.

 

He had each breakfast laid out on the counter, the boy’s breakfasts packed up in bento boxes to go, along with their lunches, for he knew they’d be in a hurry. The two elder Endo’s breakfasts were going on the table. Being the bosses of their own company, they were never in a hurry. 

 

Akimi was just putting the final touches on their coffee, two packs of sugar in one, a pinch of cream in the other, a dash of hazelnut in the last, when he felt a hard smack on his rear. He squealed and whirled around, covering his butt protectively.

 

“Oh Aki-chan, you wear that apron just to torment me, don’t you?”

 

His husband leaned over him and planted his strong hands on either side of Akimi’s tiny waist, bending his wife backwards over the countertop. His golden eyes were piercing. Little Akimi flushed and dropped his lashes shyly, not answering. 

 

The apron he wore had been a gag gift. It was pink and ruffled and embroidered with roses and meant to poke fun of Endo’s insistence that Akimi was his ‘bride’. He had only meant to wear it once to get Endo’s goose and poke fun at him. But the older man’s reaction to it had been incredible. The man had practically gone glassy-eyed and slack-jawed. He had fucked Akimi like a beast until they both passed out. Akimi woke up hours later, still in his little apron, and promptly got his pretty ass worked over by his husband again. Now he just couldn’t resist wearing it every day. It made Endo so crazy.  

 

Akimi moaned as skillful lips worked their way up his neck, “Oh Endo!”

 

Endo’s hands threaded into his hair, holding him still as he kissed Akimi’s neck, and then he was sliding his hand under Akimi’s tanktop, teasing and pinching and twisting his sensitive nipples. Endo made quick work of his clothes. The boy’s shirt fell to the floor, as did his gym shorts. The frilly apron, of course, stayed.

 

Endo licked his lips and looked down at Akimi’s flushed expression and the way he leaned back on the counter, spreading his legs subconsciously. He was eager for it. Endo kissed him again, and then pulled him up in a sitting position.

 

“Don’t you have something you need to finish, my naughty little boy?”

 

Endo smirked down at him and then Akimi’s big blue eyes widened in concern. “The croissants!” 

 

They were Endo’s favorite part of breakfast and they were burning! Akimi just liked the French pastries because they reminded him of Paris. He gasped and flew to the oven, forgetting about his bare bottom under the apron as he bent over and revealed everything between his legs to the heated gaze of the man standing behind him.

 

He pulled them out and sighed in relief as he put them on the counter. They were brown on the bottom, but still perfectly edible. 

 

He smiled at Endo and then realized the game Endo was playing- ‘Naughty Housewife’. Mmm. That was always a fun game. 

 

He put on an affected pout and twisted his apron nervously in his hands. His pink nipples perfectly matched the little pink roses on the apron around his hips, just barely concealing his crotch, the ruffles stopping high on his pale smooth thighs. His cute little toes dug anxiously into the tile floor.

 

“I’m sorry husband, I burned your breakfast,” Akimi said with a pretty pout.

 

He peeked playfully up through his long, dark lashes and was rewarded by the intense, half-crazed, bestial expression on his husband’s face. His nostrils were flared, his pupils blown. Akimi blushed happily. Only he could put that expression on Endo’s face. The handsome man quickly regained his composure, smirking down at him.

 

“Mmm, my naughty little bride. I think this calls for punishment, don’t you?”

 

“Yes sir. I’m sorry, sir.”

 

The reluctance in his voice was utterly betrayed by the hard little penis that jutted up the fabric of his frilly apron. He gasped as he was turned, bent over the kitchen counter with a strong hand heavy on the back of his neck. His husband’s other hand delivered several very hard stingy spanks on his naked butt. 

 

Akimi squealed and giggled, swishing his hips and deliberately sticking his ass out for more, taunting the bull until the man bent him all the way over and really began to spank him in earnest. Endo opened a drawer and pulled out a wooden spoon and began to spank Akimi hard with the flat end of it. 

 

The smacks rang loudly in the quiet penthouse. It stung his bottom. He was whimpering and arching his back, pushing his plump ass out to him, begging for more. Yes, he was a pain-slut and his husband loved him for it.

 

"You like it?" Endo asked, even though he knew the answer.

 

"Yes," Akimi moaned.

 

"You like it when I smack your ass? Tell me."

 

"Mmm, I love it when you smack my ass. It makes me hot - oh!"

 

He cried out when Endo suddenly spun him around and plunked him down on the counter, hard, on his red, sore little bottom. He lifted Akimi’s heels to the countertop and spread them wide apart, then he pulled up the apron. His eyes narrowed as he stared down at Akimi’s naked cock, smooth round balls and the tight pink hole between his round cheeks.

 

"Play with your cock Akimi,” Endo ordered sternly.

 

The blond bit his lip shyly, but obeyed. His slender fingers wrapped around his smooth shaft and began rubbing and stroking it, making sure Endo had a good view of all the action.

 

Endo's voice was clouded and hoarse, "You get me so fucking hot." 

 

The older man bent down and buried his face between his naughty little housewife’s legs. He began to tongue languidly at Akimi’s hole, rubbing the hot, wet muscle against Akimi’s entrance. The young man’s sex was sore from last night, but he couldn’t have cared less. He dropped his cock and grabbed ahold of the countertop, rocking his hips, pushing his ass forward to give Endo better access to rim him.

 

“Oh God, Endo!!”

 

“Don’t stop playing with your little cock Aki-chan.”

 

His hand flew back to his penis and he jerked on it spastically as Endo’s tongue probed deeper and deeper inside him. Then he stopped abruptly, stood and fixed his eyes back on his young bride. 

 

Akimi gulped down his protests. He wondered what he was thinking now. Suddenly Endo picked him up without warning and dropped him gently in the large, empty sink. Akimi was small, so his butt fit perfectly inside it, although he would have had quite a hard time trying to get out of it on his own. 

 

His perverted husband tugged the apron off and laid it to the side, then poured slick soap over his fingers and pushed them abruptly into Akimi’s little bottom. He almost came just from that, his blue eyes closing and precum starting to ooze from his throbbing cock. He didn’t notice when Endo reached over and took the sprayer attachment and began to spray hot water on his groin while simultaneously thrusting his fingers in and out again of Akimi’s sudsy sex.

 

“AAh! Endo!! OH FUCK!!!” he screamed at the top of his lungs and began to cum. 

 

As usual, he had completely forgotten about the other people in the house at that point. He couldn’t think. He couldn't even talk anymore. Water was going everywhere, but Endo did not stop. He did not let Akimi up until he came twice and even then he had to beg him to please stop. The pulsing water was painful on his poor, oversensitized cock.

 

Then he found himself turned over on his stomach on the cold marble countertop, wet and dripping, his toes just barely brushing the floor. Endo unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out, slicking it with olive oil. Akimi could feel the hot head of his cock probing at his entrance, and he braced himself on the edge of the counter, raised up on his toes and ground back against Endo as he took him from behind. 

 

He groaned at the burning entrance, "Fuck yes!"

 

For a while, Endo fucked him on the counter, but because of the upward angle, he couldn’t get the depth he wanted. The kitchen table was much more the height he liked, so he picked Akimi up and sat him on it instead. Akimi’s eyes flew wide as he realized that it was past the usual time the other Endos came in for breakfast. And worse, their coffee probably wasn’t even hot anymore!

 

He pushed his husband’s hands away, moving to try and grab his clothes. “Endo, we can’t! Not here. What if your family comes in?”

 

The older man didn’t answer. Grabbing Akimi, he pushed him roughly down onto the table on his back. He grabbed the boy’s slender ankles and yanked them, pulling Akimi down the table until his round little ass hung precariously off the edge. Spreading his legs apart and pressing his knees almost painfully wide, he slammed deep into him. 

 

He looked down at him, his eyes narrowed, his mouth in a tense snarl. It was his ‘bestial’ expression and Akimi loved it. He got off on making Endo lose control.

 

Akimi reached down and began to play with himself. Usually Endo liked to watch him jerk himself. This time, he slapped his hands away and then made him reach around the outside of his legs and spread himself in an even more awkward position so there would be no risk of blocking his view. Also, there was no chance for him to touch himself. 

 

His cock and balls were jiggling and waving in the air with each thrust. Endo began to fuck him hard, each thrust making Akimi’s entire body jerk, forcing lustful groans from him.

 

"You're a hot little slut, aren't you?"

 

Oh fuck. He was in that sort of mood. Sometimes Endo liked to make him come without touching his dick. Just from the pressure in his ass and his husband’s filthy mouth. Endo loved to talk dirty.

 

"Yesss," he said reluctantly, knowing what was to come. His cock was getting even harder in anticipation. It was filthy, but he loved it just the same.

 

"Tell me you're a slut, Akimi. I want to hear you say it."

 

"Mmm. I-I'm a slut! Ohhh- but only for you Endo!!"

 

His husband pushed deep, then pulled out again, and pushed deep again. Akimi gritted his teeth and tightened up his rectal muscles as tight as he could, trying to force Endo’s orgasm before he could make him say any more humiliating things. He was embarrassed by how hot it made him. 

Endo chuckled and stopped moving entirely. He took one of Akimi’s nipples in his mouth, sucked on it, then grabbed his ass and held it still as Akimi tried to hump his butt up and down.

 

"You're a sexy little slut, aren't you? A slut who needs cock. Say it."

 

"Oh no. Endo… please... Don’t make me," Akimi whined.

 

"Say it!" He thrust and Akimi shouted, his cock pushing deeply into him easily in this position. He did it twice more.

 

"I-I'm a sexy little slut. I need cock. Yeess!" Akimi liked it, and Endo knew he did. He couldn’t hide anything from him. He was his soulmate. He could see right through him.

 

"You need to have your ass fucked hard every single day, don't you? Say it."

 

"I… oh, God!"

 

He pushed inside him again, and again, hard, and Akimi gasped for air.

 

"I need to be fucked real hard! Every day! By your big cock Endo!" 

 

Akimi’s glazed blue eyes were looking at Endo now, his mouth open with dribble running out as he impaled him, grinding his hips against him as if to go even deeper. Endo fell down over him, reaming him hard with jerking, circular motions of his hips. Plunging into his bride’s soft clinging sex, over and over, Endo continued to talk dirty to his precious boy. He thrust into him even deeper, his own words driving him to fuck his boy harder.

 

"I love fucking you," he said, "I love fucking your sexy body. God, it's so good. Your ass is so good, so tight around my cock. God, you're such a sexy little thing. You drive me crazy!"

 

"Oh, Endo..."

 

"A horny slut who needs to be fucked hard."

 

"Oh, Endo, oh!!"

 

"You need a hard cock filling your ass every minute of every day don’t you? Feeling it moving inside of you, between your sexy thighs, fucking your beautiful body like the cock-hungry nymphomaniac you are!"

 

"Oh, fuck. Endo! Endo!!!"

 

He came, shouting his husband’s name again and again, grinding himself against him and holding on to his thick shoulders hard. Endo pushed inside him once, twice, and Akimi was gasping for air as he started to cum again. He thrashed and let out a strangled scream. Endo leered triumphantly and let go of one of his legs so that he could reach down and stroke his cock, milking it. Akimi bucked and screamed at the top of his lungs as his climax stretched out agonizingly. He could hardly bear the intensity of the sensation.

 

Endo held him tight and waited for him to calm down before he started moving again. He moved slowly, with firm, determined motions, still inside of him, holding his legs and pumping like mad. Akimi’s head, his whole body, moved up and down as his lover took him, used his limp body like a masturbation aid. 

 

He was sliding back and forth. His nails dug into the wooden table as he tried grab ahold of it while his husband’s massive cock fucked him hard between his widespread legs. Finally Endo came, groaning, pumping his hot seed inside his ass in long, hard thrusts.

 

His massive body, still fully clothed, slumped over Akimi’s tiny naked form where he was pinned down on the kitchen table.

 

Their mouths found each other, tongues kissing, hands groping, breathing heavily. Endo’s fingers swept through the curls of Akimi’s hair as he kissed his neck, and then he was massaging his chest, licking it, sucking his nipples into his mouth. 

 

Akimi’s limp penis twitched but made no effort to rise. It was down for the count. He was finally satiated. Endo smiled contentedly, rubbing his rough cheek on Akimi’s smooth, tender stomach. They didn't say anything for a long time. They just rested and enjoyed being together.

 

“Are you gonna miss me baby?”

 

"Oh, Endo, you know I will." 

 

He had almost forgotten that Endo was leaving today for a business trip. He would be gone for two whole weeks. They hadn’t spent a single night apart since they had been married and two weeks seemed like forever. He ran his fingers through his husband’s hair, pressed him down against him, and wished he could keep him there and not let him go.

 

“Are you gonna be good while I’m gone? I think we did it enough times last night to make up for the next two weeks. Will this perverted body of yours be able to control itself for that long?”

 

Akimi smacked him hard on the shoulder, propping himself up on his elbows to glare at his husband. “Me!!? It’s you I should be worried about! You better not have an affair with some bimbo while you are gone! I would never forgive you!”

Endo grunted, “There’s only one ass in the entire world that I want.” 

 

His hand reached down and gave him a sharp stinging slap on the butt. Akimi giggled and hugged him hard around the neck.

 

Endo zipped up his pants, then helped Akimi get up and get dressed again. The older man mopped up the water around the sink while Akimi heated up his coffee. It wasn’t quite as good as it would have been fresh, but he sensed that Endo didn’t mind. He packed the breakfast he had made into a bento box and pressed it shyly into his husband’s hands. He was already running late for his flight... Although it was his jet, so Akimi was pretty sure it would wait for him.

 

“I love you Endo.”

 

"I love you too, my sweet little Aki-chan."

 

They stared at each other. It was incredible, this connection they had. It was so intense from the moment they had met, and somehow seemed to only get stronger and stronger as time passed by. Akimi could feel the heat coiling in his belly again. Unbelievable…

 

“A-hem!”

 

Akimi jumped back, but Endo didn’t let him go. His large hands locked around Akimi’s slim hips. His blue eyes looked wide at the other three Endos’ grumpy expressions. They did NOT look happy. In fact, every one of their faces looked like they had been sucking sour lemons. How could they be SO different from his happy, affable husband?

 

Akimi extracted himself from his husband’s strong grip, partly by jabbing at him with his pointy elbows, and smiled at them warmly.

 

“I made you breakfast!!” 

 

When they didn’t smile, he added, “And coffee!”

 

The elder finally harrumphed and walked forward into the kitchen. Endo-san’s glower was enough to send Akimi scurrying for his breakfast. He didn’t notice that it was directed over his shoulder. The middle Endo smirked at his father and opened his arms to his sons.

 

“My boys!”

 

The two younger Endos walked into the kitchen, begrudgingly allowing themselves to be slapped on the back before grabbing their bentos and their coffee and heading to the door. They were careful to keep their eyes away from Akimi. When they went to make their escape, their father stopped them.

 

“Uh, uh, uh! Why so fast! Did you forget that I am leaving for two weeks?”

 

The two younger Endos turned around apologetically. 

 

The oldest, Daichi, spoke calmly, “Yes, sir, I apologize. We were somewhat… distracted.” 

 

Dai nodded curtly in agreement. There was a faint blush on his cheeks. He looked feverish. Akimi wondered if he was feeling well.

 

“Well, I am counting on you two to take care of your mother.” Endo swooped in and grabbed Akimi up in his arms, cradling him like a bride and pressing kisses all over his face until he squealed in delight. 

 

He reluctantly let him slide down, keeping a large handful of Akimi’s full buttcheek in his hand, squeezing it possessively. He eyed his family. “I’m counting on you to keep an eye on him. Keep him safe for me until I get back, won’t you?”

 

Akimi’s pretty cheeks flushed pink with embarrassment, “Endo! I’m a grown man, I can take care of myself!” 

 

He was squirming and pushing at his husband’s hands. The rest of the family just stood there awkwardly as Akimi’s husband continued to molest him in front of them. 

 

“Oh, and you best not forget who this cute little ass belongs to,” Endo added. There was a warning in his voice that Akimi thought was directed at him. He huffed in indignation, forgetting about their audience, “As if I could! It’s a miracle I can even WALK today!”

 

Golden eyes twinkled down at him. “It is, is it? I should do something about that, shouldn’t I?” 

 

He tossed Akimi over his broad shoulder, the young man’s round ass pointed towards the others as he kicked and squirmed. His little bottom jiggled enticingly from his efforts. 

 

All it earned him was a sharp slap to the butt as Endo grinned wolfishly at his family with a wink, “Excuse me, I have something I need to take care of before I leave. See you in two weeks.”

And with that, Endo strode from the kitchen with his poor little wife over his shoulder, leaving behind three sets of uncomfortably tight pants.

0