Prologue
837 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The day of victory sends unprecedented cheers and jubilation echoing in every city, town and village. From the war-torn plains and ravaged forests far off to the east, where the elves and humans just defeated the last bastion of the Demon King's massive army, to the mountainsides of the west where the human and dwarf army camps held bravely against the last desperate cry from the enemy - even with the piles of dead bodies lying around, the humans, dwarves, and elves, together with the minor races of the continent, all celebrate.

The war that has been plaguing the world for centuries has finally come to an end, with the defeat of the Demon King himself by a curious party of six young individuals. Their leader, Hero, blessed by one of the two Goddesses, was the only soul successful in reaching the innermost chambers of the Demon King's lair and, as the prophecy foretold, shattered his soul.

In what would roughly be the midpoint of the only continent of this world lays the capital of the Human Kingdom - a prosperous city, now free from diseases, violence, famine, and all the disasters the demon's polluting miasma brought about for hundreds of years, and, as fortune would have it, the only one left almost untouched by the war going on for the past centuries.

Only the remains of two statues of Goddesses at the city's entrance signify that the conflict had once reached its borders. Once having towered over the entire city, and thought to be its protectors, revered by everyone, the two giants of stone lie broken into pieces along the rubbles of nearby buildings.

As a year and a few months pass by, peaceful life begins to slowly return to the land, starting with the capital and spreading to the neighboring cities with each day. With great effort, magnified by days when it snows or rains, the capital's workers are diligently rebuilding the statues, stone after stone.

Behind the statues stands the intimidatingly tall wall, which has served as protection for the all nearby the workers, merchants, officials, nobles, and even the royal family during the war, but with the rapid expansion and influx of people, it is slated to become an interior wall - a border for what is soon to be called the inner city, surrounded by the newly-rising houses and marketplaces of its outer part.

Finally, a noon comes when the workers are removing the scaffolding from the two renovated statues. Such is the relief in everyone's heart that the closest thing to a complaint one can hear on a sunny day like this is a quip,

「Aigt' you think it's almost done?」 one worker standing near a foot of one of the statues says to nobody in particular as he gazes upwards with a proud look on his face. He marvels at the splendor of the nearly finished monument, his head only reaching the ankles.

「But you have to wonder, why not a statue of Her Royal Highness, Princess Rosaria? Wasn't she there with Hero? Defeating Demon King?」

「Fool! Don't you know?」another worker overhearing him is fast to reprimand him.

「What?」

「 There are rumors about Her Highness's recent disappearance, some say she ran off somewhere after the ceremonial ball. Even the Royal Knights can't seem to find her.」

「She ran away!? Why isn't anyone rioting then?」

「No surprise, really, if you think about it. I hear from some friends of friends the King has been trying to keep it under wraps. 」

「Why? What for?」

「Ah, you dolt, you got nothing up in that noggin? Think how it will sound, the King telling everyone his daughter ran off at the moment everyone's celebrating!」

The worker can only scratch his head in confusion and sigh.

「Why in the Goddess' name would she do that though?」

「Beats me. I don't think either of us is cut out for that noble thinking.」

「If you're right, then looks like we still got things to rebuild. Hope they won't make us chase after her...」

§§§

Xal is holding onto a woman straddling his lap. Her excited moans reverberate throughout his bedroom, escaping through a small window into the silent, forest night.

He knows she can't get enough of him by the way she occasionally lets out an ecstatic series of shouts, 「Xal, Xal, Xal! 」 punctuated by kisses and lip smacks, in tandem with creaking wooden boards.

His member invigorates with a surge of new energy, and he tightens his agile hold around her waist, feeling the sweat running down her smooth and supple skin.

「Ah, wait! Xal, I can't-」 the woman's voice abruptly stops as she begins to hyperventilate, making Xal look at her with a knowing, lecherous smile. She falls silent for a second, only to moan out very loudly, with a wavering, whiny voice.

「Just a little more, Rosaria!」 he exclaims over her noise, his voice gritty and deep.

He doesn't want to lose the momentum and begs her to hold on until he can finally release.

Surrounding them nearby are an array of lit candles causing long shadows to creep up on the wall. Their silhouettes are moving in accord, rapidly colliding then moving apart in a frenzy, shadows of strings of viscous fluid linking and breaking apart upon each hit of her bottom into his crotch.

「Ahn! aaahhn ❤ ahhn ❤」

Rosaria can barely hold on to her senses, her tongue unintentionally flapping around from her mouth open ajar as she arches her head back, riding on top of Xal.

Facing him, knees on the sides of his pelvis, she vigorously picks herself up and slams her burning hot body down, each thrust sending sparks through her senses. Xal grunts and his engorged dick is threatening to release inside of her whenever he feels her contractions.

He hasn't seen her this excited since the day they took shelter after running away for hours from the demon legion's gargoyles. A giant arrow, fired from some ungodly siege weapon, whizzed past them, shattering a large rock column right above Rosaria who ran right into Xal's arms, body, and breath shaking. It split them off from the rest of the party who were trapped on the other side of the skirmish, and behind a heap of rubble. Only after reassuring the Hero, by having Rosaria cast a magical flare that only she knew how to invoke, were they able to run to safety from attacking gargoyles inside a cave to rest overnight until the remaining part of the party came and rescued them.

Thinking back to that time makes Xal shudder as he sits cross-legged, in an embrace that also serves as a way of holding Rosaria still, pushing her down, and keeping the princess from falling over when his thrusts send her back up.

Barely making it out of her daze, Rosaria starts clutching at her face, half hiding it in embarrassment, half excitedly forcing her little finger in between her lips. She gives out a series of raspy, choppy breaths and shoves her hips down forcefully, breaking Xal's rhythm before moaning in a broken succession.

「Feels so-o-o good...❤ I'm... cumming againnn—! ❤」 she announces as her arms swing around widely as if she can't tell what to grab and hold onto.

Almost falling over backwards, she tries clutching onto the bedsheets, but fails to hold on from the intensity of the pleasure. Her hands jut towards her head, roughing up her hair as she whines through clenched teeth.

Xal's arms catch her in a tight clasp around her waist before she falls any further, as he proceeds to smash his body upwards, sending his erection deep inside, and not wanting to allow her to interrupt. With each thrust, he feels like taking a step up a stairway to heaven, and with each breath, he feels himself getting closer and closer to release.

His movements shake her body around as she, again, starts gasping for air. In a last series of thrusts, she squeezes her breasts into his body.

Feeling overwhelmed by the sensation and unable to prevent the violent series of spasms or stop them in the middle, Rosaria lets out a long cry that tapers out to a pitiful, coarse whimper as her delicate pussy sends forth a stream of fluids, staining the bedsheets and splashing the couple and the floor.

Xal, body poised to erupt with force that feels nigh tectonic, is readying himself for his release, the heavenly light awaiting him at the top. He caresses her belly and the undersides of her breasts through her spasms, but Rosaria surprises him by scrambling back, pushing herself off of him as if flames were licking her back, and going into a kneel by his side.

「I'm sorry...」 she mutters pitifully in between gasps for air. 「I... I've reached my limit.」

Xal can't hide his disappointment. He looks at how his engorged member is throbbing hungrily like a desperate man searching for an oasis after days in the desert.

The two cease, and he lies back down on the bed with his back facing her, wondering why she came back to him when nothing seems to have changed. He hears Rosaria behind him as she lies down with a sigh, in wait for his embrace. And like always, she opens her arms, expecting him to reconcile with her. Well, she is a princess, Xal sighs and turns around, meeting Rosaria's teary eyes. She quickly wipes her tears and pushes her face into his chest, wanting to hide her own frustration.

Knowing what the royal court mages and knights would do to him if they saw the princess of the Human Kingdom in his arms, naked and vulnerable, Xal wonders whether it's still worth the risk. Especially when she can't even seem to satisfy him anymore. Despite already knowing the answer and the reasons behind it, he asks himself the question. Is it worth going up against Hero over this?

Xal feels her shoulders jerk a bit as she holds back on sobbing and trying to calm down by following his relaxed breathing. They stay like this for minutes as they let the silence of the night play out until they drift off to sleep.

For Princess Rosaria of the Human Kingdom, this has already become a common occurrence, going on for a few months. Feeling frustrated time and time again about not being able to properly satisfy her Xal, she soon found herself overcome with shame and sadness.

It was even worse on those nights when you would hear loud howls reverberate throughout the building - howls that sound like a hungry wolf unable to be sated, no matter how much he eats. For anyone else, the sound would be mystifying, but Rosaria knows it is Xal, crying out in frustration - the only time he would let it be known. She has already tried all kinds of tricks.

She would dress up only in an apron, leaving her back and ass completely bare for Xal's eyes to feast upon. That would only work to ignite and accelerate Xal's lust, making him instantly jump at her and pound her for hours until she couldn't take anymore - still without Xal climaxing.

Another trick she used was attaching a few rings with mana crystals onto his dick after dipping them in lube, making them slippery and start emitting warmth, and then unashamedly using her magic to vibrate them, giving Xal a feeling similar to what a woman would feel were she to directly apply a powerful vibrator on her hooded pearl.

Thinking that she had finally succeeded when Xal started moaning wildly, she, however, soon got her hopes crushed after being made to cum even faster, and more often than she could remember after Xal pushed her down and forced his dick inside her wet pink flower.

Xal's howling continued throughout the nights, so she started getting more desperate and resorted to using various aphrodisiacs she bought in disguise, which promised heightened sexual abilities and whatnot.

Even those were of no effect and only backfired by leaving her in a state where even the smallest touch from Xal would make her orgasm with her tongue out multiple times.

This lasted for a few days, making her almost go crazy, and thus she decided that they were too dangerous to use.

She then stooped down to receiving a succubus' consultation on how to increase her seductiveness and learn the ins and outs of wringing out Xal effectively.

Can you believe it? A Princess with royal blood in her veins, Goddess' chosen child, venerated by everyone in the Human Kingdom, visiting a lowly succubus! That's unheard of in the centuries of the Kingdom's existence!

But even so, swallowing her pride, she worked hard and took in every bit of the teaching, sitting while nodding and looking up at the horned woman like a curious schoolgirl, completely forgetting about her own standing in the process.

If people found out about it, there's no question that her title would be in peril, even if she weren't exiled from the kingdom. She was utterly desperate.

To her dismay, even with the lowly demon's help, Princess Rosaria merely managed to become sexier and even more enticing in Xal's eyes. This caused him to have her greet him while naked and down on her knees for weeks whenever he came back home.

The number of daily sessions has increased threefold since then, and now, while Princess Rosaria's pink flower excretes nectar whenever near Xal, his issues are still not resolved.

Knock knock

A knocking sound coming from the front door interrupts Princess Rosaria's recollections as she's walking around the house, making her turn her head. In just a moment, she starts feeling the presence of the person behind the door. A shiver runs down her spine and she retreats a step, trembling and shaking her head, as if trying to deny the presence.

「N..no... the Hero? Why?」

12