Chapter Two: The Definition of Insanity..
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(About 50 bikes show up to the shrine..They all have an unique symbol and jacket...They make 5 lines..Representing the 5 squad leaders..Ryota wonders what is happening...)

"Tatsuya:Hello everyone..Sorry to gather up everyone later than planned.."

"Squad Leader 4:It's fine Commander. We were mostly riding around Tokyo.."

(Tatsuya laughs and looks at Ryota..)

"Tatsuya:Now...Why I gathered you all here is..We are gonna welcome our new Vice-Commander of the Shadows of Carnage.."

(Some of them whisper..)

"Tatsuya:I'd like to appoint this position to the first person who was my friend when I moved here....And who made all of my days fun and exciting..Your new Vice-Commander is...Ryota Yoshiyuki!"

(The Leaders cheer as Ryota is appointed Vice-Commander..They do the salute and Ryota is handed the jacket from Tatsuya..They hug and then Tatsutya salutes to him...)

"Tatsuya:Well..What is your first order Ryo..?"

"Ryota:Heh..Lets get some ramen!"

(They all get on their bikes and Ryota sits on Tatsuyas bike..They ride for about 20 minutes and arrive at a ramen place..They all walk inside and take a seat..The leaders sit in the same table as Tatsuya and Ryota..)

"Squad Leader 3:How did you two meet..?"

"Ryota:Oh..Well one day..I saw the bullies who usually bullied me..I decided I had enough of them and well I punched one of them but It did nothing..Then Tatsuya appeared out of nowhere and beat them up..."

"Tatsuya:Thats mostly it..And then we became good friends..Why dont you guys introduce yourself to Ryota.."

"Squad Leader 2:Oh alright..I am Katsuo Arima..The other 4 are Shiro Nagao, Gorou Suto , Yuki Sawaya and Mi Sando.."

"Shiro:Nice to meet you man!"

(He holds out his fist and they fist bump...They order their food and start waiting..They tell eachother stories about their life and funny jokes..The food arrives and 

they start eating...Until the door gets busted open and a guy with long hair and a jacket walks in..Tatsuya looks up and his expression changes...The guy walks to the table and grabs a seat...)

"Unknown:What are you doing in my district..."

(The guy hits the table and Tatsuyas ramen spills on one of the leaders...Yuki stands up and pushes him away...)

"Owner:Hey! No fighting in here..!"

(The guy gets up and his expression changes..)

"???:Outside right now..."

(The guy walks outside and the others follow..He gets in a fighting stance but Yuki doesn't get in position and tries punching his face,but he blocks...Tatsuya looks at the fight..Yuri signals something with his fingers..Yuki tries to kick him,but he blocks his kick too...Yuki whistles and Tatsuya runs in and missle kicks the guys face and he gets knocked out...)

"Tatsuya:Well that was easy..."

"Yuki:Wait...I can hear people..."

(Someone rushes out of the alley and tackles Yuri..Then more of them come and attack the others...One of them even starts fighting Ryota..)

"Ryota:Hey hey..Easy there..."

(He tries punching Ryota but he dodges and dropkicks him making him fall face first into a puddle...)

"Ryota:Uhh...Oops?"

(The guy gets up and tries to attack again but Ryota dodges again and starts choking him...Tatsuya punches one of them in the gut and throws them into Yuris guy...

One of them grabs Mi by the legs,but she flips over him and does a backbreaker on him...)

"Mi:Jeez..Not stronger than a girl even.."

(Ryota finally chokes the guy out and he falls over...He gets off and runs to Gurous guy and kicks the side of his head...Rain starts to come and they beat them all up..The leader of them gets up and says to Tatsuya..)

"???:This is war...You hear me!?"

(Someone hits Tatsuya with a steel pipe and runs away with the leader..Tatsuya is on his knees and holding his back..)

"Tatsuya:They are gonna lose..."

(They rush to Tatsuya and Ryota hugs him..)

"Katsuo:You alright man..?"

"Tatsuya:Yeah..Lets all go home..I am riding you to your place Ryota.."

"Ryota:Alright.."

(The leaders tell the others they are leaving and they go their seperate ways..Tatsuya rides Ryota home and then gives him some cash...)

"Ryota:Thanks man.."

"Tatsuya:No problem homie.."

(He drives off..when Ryota looks at his phone he sees that he has had 100 missed calls...Its from Kyio..He sees that its 9 pm so he decides to call her...She answers and sounds sad and tired..)

"Ryota:Hey,you called..?"

"Kyio:Yeah..Kazuki is missing..He said he is going to the playground..But that was 5 hours ago..."

"Ryota:Oh..Alright..I'll check the playground.."

"Kyio:Okay..Thanks.."

(She ends the call and Ryota walks to the playground...He sees Kazuki being beaten up by 3 kids...He runs in and pushes one of them away...He sees that one of them has a knife..)

"Ryota:Hey..Easy there kid..No one needs to be hurt.."

"Unknown:Who are you!"

(He tries to stab Ryota,he almost dodges but he impales Ryotas shoulder..)

"Ryota:Ow..Motherfucker!"

(He pushes him away again and they run away..Ryota looks down and sees Kazuki beaten up and cut up...He picks him up and makes his way to the apartments..

He opens the door and Kyio is sitting in the couch..She looks extremely worried...Ryota turns on the light and Kyio looks at them..She runs over and kisses Ryota..Then she grabs Kazuki and places him on the couch..)

"Kyio:Thanks Ryo.."

"Ryota:Anytime...Can you help me with this switchblade in my shoulder..It hurts alot..."

(Kyio takes his jacket off carefully and exposes his shoulder...She pulls the knife out quick and pours alcohol on it and bandages it up..Ryota almost screams from the pain,but holds it in..)

"Kyio:There.."

"Ryota:Thanks...I owe alot to you.."

(They kiss again and smile at eachother..)

"Ryota:Well I have to go home and study..See you tomorrow Kyio.."

"Kyio:Bye Bye!"

(They hug..Ryota grabs his jacket and puts it on while walking out..Its storming outside..He sees Yuki riding around and then waves to him..He sees him and tries to turn to him..But a jeep hits Yuki and he falls off his bike and hits a post...The jeep drives off at full speed..)

"Ryota:Yuki!"

(He runs to him and checks if he is breathing...)

"Ryota:Okay..He is still breathing.."

(Ryota grabs his phone and calls for the ambulance..They arrive and take Ryota and Yuki to the hospital...A few hours pass..Yuri is still in the operation room...Tatsuya finally arrives...)

"Tatsuya:What happened..?"

"Ryota:He was driving and then a jeep hit him and drove away.."

"Tatsuya:Damn..Is he alright..?"

"Ryota:I don't know yet.."

(The other leaders arrive..Ryota tells them what happened..Now it was time to wait for the doctors...)

(To be continued...)

0