Chapter Eleven: Might
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ryota and Mari stare at the door as Satoru observes the restaurant. He suddenly walks toward the two and sits down. He adjusts his leg and relaxes his elbow on the table...

"What are you two talking about? It seems like an interesting conversation.." Satoru smirks and then he winks at Mari... She looks at him disgusted and decides to ignore him...

Ryota holds his hands cuffed together and looks at Satoru.

"It is something you shouldn't know about 'commander'. This is a private conversation and it doesn't concern you." Ryota's expression suddenly changes like he is about to choke Satoru if he asks any more questions...

The chef places the ramen bowls on the table and walks off. Suddenly when Ryota is about to grab his bowl Satoru grabs it and starts eating it himself... Ryota clenches his fists, but Mari grabs ahold of his fist and holds it firmly in her soft hands... He calms down and watches Satoru enjoy his bowl.

"This is some pretty good ramen! Compliments to the chef god damn! I have to come here with the guys in our free time!" Satoru laughs and then slams the table with his fist... Everyone in the restaurant starts to stare at him and the owner walks up to him.

"Hey! You have to leave the restaurant. We don't condole violence here!" The owner screams at him and points to the door. Satoru looks at him and his expression suddenly changes.

"Do you want to die old-man?" Satoru slowly stands up and takes his jacket off menacingly, he cracks his knuckles and stretches his neck, and jumps over the counter. Satoru walks up to the owner and grabs him by his collar. The man doesn't even seem scared of him. A few seconds later he hesitantly headbutts him as hard as he could and Satoru falls to the floor... His nose started bleeding violently and 3 Shadows of Carnage members ran in.

"Commander! Are you alright!?" One of the members jumps over the counter and kneels near Satoru.

"Get this no-life dickhead out of my restaurant... NOW!" The owner grabs a baseball bat from a cabinet and points it toward the men... One of them quickly picks him up and looks at Ryota, he spits on him and then walks to the others to help him carry him out...

The man looked quite interesting... He didn't even seem that old. He looks like he was in high school maybe in 2nd Year. The man looks toward Ryota and smiles at him while wiping some blood that was coming from his eyebrow.

"Would you like another bowl? It's on the house." The man smiles and places his hands on the counter.

"Uhh, sure. I would happily get a new bowl since I couldn't eat any..." Ryota puts some yen on the table. The man pushes the yen back and walks away to make another bowl... Mari looks at the guy and slides her hand across her hair...

"Is he a part of a gang... I wonder..." Mari looks at Ryota and grabs his hand.

"Ryota... Can you find Tatsuya for me?" Ryota holds her hand and nods his head... The bowl of ramen gets placed on the table. The owner smiles at them and then Mari taps his hand.

"Are you a part of a gang? You seem pretty good at fighting!" Mari looks at his scars and frowns...

"I was a part of a notorious gang a few years ago, but I left after some dipshit took it over... It was the same guy who I kicked out.." Ryota looks at the owner confused and starts thinking...

"What is your name even?" Mari asks out of curiosity.

"Remku Yamazaki" Remku looks at Mari with a confused face and then proceeds to smile again.

"Took over? He said he is new on the gang scene though... I'm so confused." Ryota looks at Remku and offers him to sit down next to them... He walks around the counter and sits down.

"Tell me about the gang you were in.." Ryota starts a recording on his phone and Remku starts explaining the gang's history and the day of the disbandment.

-Location:??? - Time:22:58 - Date: 30th of May 2014 - P.O.V:Remku-

It had extremely chaotic weather outside. The windows do the basement was busted wide open by the winds.

Remku walks on a carpet placed for the captains and commanders. All of the members greet him and bow down... A familiar face walks in front of him. Kyung stares at Remku and then places his hand on Remkus's shoulder...

"How are you feeling captain? The battle was pretty rough."

"You know... I mean the beating I gave to everyone was enough to ruin my morale. And now that the leader is retired..." Remku looks at everyone and then back at Kyung and then the other captains.

"Well here goes nothing. The new leader should arrive soon..." Right as Remku finished the door got busted wide open... Satoru walks right in. Remku looked shocked since it was his... Adoptive brother.

"Remku! Good to see you!" Satoru runs up to him and hugs him...

"Satoru..." Remku pushes him away and the captains quickly grab Remku and hold him...
Kyung runs up to Remku and helps the others hold him... Satoru slowly stands up with tears rolling down his eyes.

"Why did you push me..."

"Since you are a little piece of rotten shit!"

"What do you mean... You are the rotten one in this family. You never helped our older brother!" Satoru helplessly looks at Remku. The captains let go of Remku and he starts to walk toward Satoru. He suddenly grabbed him by his collar and raises him...

"WELL, AT LEAST I DIDN'T TRY TO KILL HIM!"

-To be continued in the next chapter: Remku and Satoru.-

0