Chapter One: For Myself..
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(The train arrives at the station and Hideaki starts looking for the bus stop... He walks through the station and finds a food stall that sold tacos. He walks up to the stand and orders a taco, the guy places the taco on a plate, and Hide pays for it... He finally finds the bus stop and stands there while Jeron appears behind him..)

"Jeron: Are you sure you can go back there without a trait..?"

"Hideaki: It's still a school... Why shouldn't they let me be there.."

(Someone taps Hide's shoulder and he turns around..)

"???: I haven't seen you for a while Hide! How have you been?"

"Hideaki: I've been alright... Akihiko Raiden.."

- Akihiko Raiden - Age: 15 - Trait: ??? - Occupation: Student -

"Jeron: How is the son of the lightning god still alive.."

"Akihiko: Damn. You're already coming back to school? I thought you said that you were never going to come back.."

"Hide(Mind): I've never said something like that.. Odd... He must've thought I said something like that.."

"Hide: I changed my mind? I mean school is great! We can learn to become the greatest Trait users alive!"

"Akihiko: Alright... That is true... At least it's good to know that you're still coming, Best Friend!"

(Hide looks at Akihiko confused and then smiles... They do some sort of handshake and they step on the bus... He keeps showing him his lightning trait and some old pictures of him and his old man..)

"Jeron: Jack looks so different in those pictures... I guess he and Chloe ended up as a good couple."

(Akihiko picks out a picture and it has Jack, Jeron, Chloe, and 2 other people posing... They all look pretty happy... Jeron looks at the picture and smiles... The bus drives on a bridge and suddenly stops... Hide looks in front of the bus thru the windshield and sees a lot of cars stopped ahead... A huge explosion happens infront of some cars and a person jumps out of the smoke.. It had 6 spines coming out of its spine like a spider..)

"Akihiko: Tch... What's the deal with these trait users..."

(Akihiko gets up from his seat and walks to the front of the bus and kicks the door open.. He tears a pipe from the bridge and looks at the person.. The Trait user notices him and tries to charge at him... A spotlight shines on the person and 3 helicopters come out of nowhere and start firing at the trait user.. A mech jumps onto the bridge and 10 people run out of it and throw some sort of rope onto him.. The Choppers stop shooting and the rope activates and suddenly the spikes turn to dust and the man starts screaming.. 2 of the officers run upto him and quickly inject something into his neck and spine.. He falls down and they both start carrying him to the mech.. The choppers start to fly away while the mech clears the road from broken cars and jumps off the bridge.. Akihiko looks amazed and then drops the pipe and walks back in..)

"Hide: Who were those people..?"

"Akihiko: I'm suprised you don't remember.. They are the Task-Force in charge of killing all of the Trait population.."

(Hide looks at him shocked and then looks at his hands as blood slightly emerges onto the hands..)

"Akihiko: I'm joking! They just arrest the bad guys.. Like the one who was just here.. Well I hope atleast.. There have been a few reports of them killing innocent people too.."

"Hide: I mean it is understandable.. Look at how much the trait users have done to humans in the past.. 3 wars.. Torturing.."

"Jeron: The wars were the best part!"

(Hide looks at him confused..)

"Hide: What do you mean the wars were the best part.. You sick motherfuck-"

"Akihiko: Uhh.. Hide who are you talking to..?"

(Hide suddenly realizes that he might look insane if he is arguing with Jeron in public places.. Due to Jeron being in only his vision and no one elses..)

"Hide: I'm just.. Talking to myself Raiden.."

(Traffic finally continues to move and after a few hours they finally make it to school grounds.. The school hasn't changed a lot.. The only diffrence was that there wes a wall around the school.. 4 other buses are parked infront of the school and about 100 other students are infront of the school..)

"Hide: This has truly changed a lot.."

"Raiden: It looked the same last year too though?"

(Hide is utterly confused and decides to ignore what he said.. It feels like he hasn't existed in this world before due to the transplant.. The sky around the school suddenly goes black and all of the lights turn off.. Suddenly everyones faces were sealed with some tape and a light suddenly shines upon a man holding a microphone.. He had his hair tied up and had an eye patch and one arm..)

"Person: Welcome students! To your first year.. Of Trait School! As you all know.. It won't be easy at all.. There will be a lot of battles and studying.. Also recon missions and you assisting some legendary trait users.. I am your headmaster Chris Egorov.."

- Chris Egorov - Age: ?? - Trait: Blazing Sun - Occupation: Headmaster -

"Chris: The man next to me is your primary teacher. His name is Toda Sho."

- Toda Sho - Age: ?? - Trait: Delusional Deception - Occupation: Teacher -

"Chris:You will now be assigned to classes and dorm rooms. Please stand still and wait for your maps and assignments."

(Toda snaps his fingers and 10 clones appear and they grab the papers from the headmaster and they start spreading them around.. Hideaki and Akihiko get their assignments and they are assigned to the same dorm and classes.. They all go into their first class and Todas clone grabs a book from the shelf and opens it..)

"Toda(Clone): Today we are going to teach you about the "Masks".. You have all heard about it in the news probably. They grant the user unrealistic powers.. There are 6 masks in the Japanese Empire.. Ressurection, Petrification, Shadows, Geologics, Illusion and Destruction.. In this school we have the Mask of Illusion.. It is the most useful one since you can use illusions to confuse your enemies and friends.."

(Suddenly the school bell rings and the clones dissapear.. The speaker starts to screech and then suddenly Chris's voice started talking.)

"Chris(Speaker): All students please report to the gymnasium to get your weapons."

(All of the students stand up and start walking to the gymnasium.. There was a wide range of weapons.. Katanas, Long-Swords, Spears, Daggers, Pistols, Scythes and Books..It was Hide's turn to choose a weapon.. He looked at the Katana and Jeron suddenly appeared..)

"Jeron:Hide~~! Choose the katana! You won't regret it.."

(Hide looks at the katana and a weird energy comes from it.. Hide hovers his hand over the katana and it starts shaking and flies into his hand.. A weird carving starts to form on the blade... Hide looks to his side and sees that Akihiko chooses the spear..)

- Location: ??? - Time: ??:?? -

(A man walks around a corridor and opens the door.. A man seems to be sitting on a throne.. He tells his right man something and he starts walking towards the door.. The man on the throne adjusts his mask and his eye suddenly starts glow in the colors of the rainbow..)

(To be continued...)

0