Chapter 9
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Norin opened his eyes, and he found himself in a compact room. He was in a very comfortable bed. As he turned around to see where he was, he noticed that a maid was standing next to him and looking at him, and when he looked at her, she spoke up,  "Good morning, young man!  " He instantly sat up and looked at his body; he was wearing a plain white pyjama with no pattern other than a  golden B in a circle over the right side of his chest. He quickly looked under the blanket, and the girl instantly added with a little chuckle,  " Young man, you are perfectly fine; I have checked your body."  Norin quickly looked back at the maid, who just laughed, then added,  " I have brought you a fresh set of cloth, and if you can excuse me, I must report your awakening"  Norin just stood with no reaction; he was so shocked at what had happened so far that no word could leave his lips. He looked at the clothes he was given and decided to get changed. He got a light blue shirt, a dark blue suit, these had the same emblem on their right side and black trousers. Next to the wall, there was a pair of black shiners. Norin gave a deep sigh and mumbled,  "Why, though... out of all the clothes, why do they have to force me to wear a formal dress?! I'd rather go in my underwear... Now taht I think about it, I got a message saying I levelled up, right? Let's see... how do I open it again? Imagine it, right?"  after finishing his monologue, the interface popped up before his eyes again.

" Level: 2 0%; Points:3; Strength: 5+1; Endurance 5; Perception: 4+1; Agility: 2; Intelligence: 14; Virus C: 2+3; Skills: Virus 0; Last Man Standing 1; System(inactive)"  showed his interface and then vanished. Norin looked at his hands, then he reopened the interface and thought to himself,  "How do I spend my points? Do I just imagine like Strenght one?"  suddenly, his stats changed before he could have finished his idea  " Level: 2 0%; Points: 1; Strength: 7+1; Endurance 5; Perception: 4+1; Agility: 2; Intelligence: 14; Virus C: 2+3; Skills: Virus 0; Last Man Standing 1;  System(inactive) "  Then Norin closed the interface for the second time and decided to get change.  "I think I should wait before I spend every point mindlessly... some information about these skills or what these are should be good, also wouldn't mind knowing how these stats actually work,  " he mumbled to himself while he put on the trousers and the shiners. The given pyjama shorts were on the pillow behind him, and after he finished tying the shoes, he took off the other part of it as well. He looked at the shoulder he was stabbed, and he noted that it healed completely; not even a scar was left behind.

Before he could have grabbed the shirt, the door opened, and the maid walked in along with Anne.  "Oh my, not bad, you have put on some muscles while you were out; I have to admit you look better this way... did you do something... as... a sort of training? Hm...?!"   questioned Anne as she was looking at Norin's abbs curiously; Norin just noticed now that he did gain some muscle.  "Yes, it seems I did. Also, where am I, and why?"  commented Norin as he looked coldly at Anne and then continued getting dressed. Anne looked at his face and added,  " You are at our home because I thought you were in bad shape; well, technically, you were in bad shape, but you healed faster than I anticipated. Also, my father wants to speak with you, also test something... I hope he is not planning to do something stupid again; I swear to god, I will..."   "And what about my family, my sister, my father and my mother?!" Norin coldly interrupted Anne's monologue and walked closer to her while he was doing his buttons on the suit. "Well, erm..."   stuttered Anne, but she was interrupted once again by Norin " I presume you have already investigated my background judging by the fact taht you have your own maid or maids, and having a custom made clothes at your disposal..." When Norin finished speaking, he was already right in front of Anne and was looking directly into her eyes. He was much taller than her; the top of her head barely reached Norin's shoulders. She put her hands behind her  back and stepped back, and added,  "Please follow me; as I have said, my father wants to have a word with you." Norin walked over to the wall next to Anne and knitted his eyebrows while touching the wall.  "Also, it would be good if you didn't think I was an idiot,"  Norin added while pulling his hand back, then suddenly punched the wall. The wall started flickering, and soon the walls turned white, and everything vanished except for the bed and everything on it. "Most impressive young man!" Said a voice from the other side of the room, and once Norin turned around, he saw Mr Bros standing in a newly opened door. Mr Bros walked in, and a butler entered behind him, bringing a small table and three overly designed wooden chairs later. " I can safely say that you have very sharp eyes! But I still have a few questions, if you don't mind!" asked Mr Bors as he sat down, and another maid entered the room with three mugs of tea on the plate. "Let's skip the questions; I am sure you have already investigated me thoroughly! You might know more about me than I do. So tell me, where are my parents?! "  declared Norin as he walked closer to Mr bros. Meanwhile, the maid put down the mugs and left. "I have to say, I underestimated you significantly; it was a mistake. As for your question, I can help you with that, BUT I want to test your strength first. Hit this butler as hard as you can!" declared Mr Bros as he smiled and pointed with his thumb at the butler standing behind him.

Anne walked next to her father and sat down on the chair, and started drinking tea. "Don't worry about him; he is created to be part of training sessions," said Mr Bros, and the butler walked closer to Norin, who was still looking at Mr Bros. "So you are saying he is a personal training bot... and you want me to punch him as hard as I can?"   asked Norin, and both the butler and Mr Bros nodded.  "Alright, here goes." Said Norin and unleashed a devastating punch. He hit the chest of the butler with all his might, launching him slightly up and sending him back. The butler slid back to the wall and hit it so hard that it barely dented it. The chest of the butler also had a mark caused by the punch. As for the Bros family, they jumped up n shock and stared at Norin, who kneeled down and took a deep breath.

0