Introduction
2.7k 5 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alright, so here's my new story. It's a smut story, and very explicit. Also kinda dark. Full CWs are in the description, and I'll slap them here as well. I plan on posting a chapter of this a week, and ideally I'll be posting something every week even once this story is finished. Anyway, enjoy!
CW:

Spoiler

Death, Violence, Transformation, Noncon, Mind Control, D/S, Light Petplay, Explicit Sexual Content, Lesbians, Poly, Corruption, Problematic morals, 

[collapse]

Intro

   

“Come on, we’ve got to get going!” Harold the Knight says, practically dragging the rest of us with him. The five of us were all blessed by the gods in some way, and have been chosen as heroes to infiltrate the demon lands and save humanity from their looming threat.
   

“It’s not like the demons are going anywhere” Anna the Ranger says, rolling her eyes.
   

“Yeah, but I want to get on the road and away from all those stuffy priests. No offense Charlotte.” Harold continues, his enthusiasm not wavering.
   

“It’s alright. They are pretty uptight sometimes.” Charlotte the Priestess says with a giggle. I focus on securing my pack, trying not to show how much that affected me.
   

“Anyway, if we’re all ready, let’s head out.” Geo the Rampart interrupts their banter. “It’s a long road to the demon lands.

 

*****

 

“Cammi, how are you doing?” Charlotte sits down next to me, her body incredibly close to mine. I’m not sure when I realized I was attracted to women, but it’s at a point where I can no longer deny it.

 

“Hey Charlotte, I’m doing alright. Just trying to get used to camping like this.” I respond, aware of her body and scent just inches away from me.

 

“Yeah, it’s new for me as well.” She nods in agreement. We both descend into silence, staring into the cackling fire. My mind drifts to inappropriate thoughts, the sort of things that would get me in trouble if my old teachers knew about them.

 

I turn to Charlotte, opening my mouth to speak. Words die in my throat as the familiar tingle of my gift runs through me. The simple words of comfort and friendship twisted by my gift. It’s helpful when bartering with shopkeepers and guards, and it’s gotten me out of trouble many times. The ability to say things in exactly the right tone and manner is invaluable.

But I can’t. Not with Charlotte, not with someone I want to be with. That would be wrong. Twisting and manipulating them with a gift I can barely control. No, it’s for the best that I avoid speaking at all costs around her. I turn away, sadness gripping my heart as the crush I’ve been developing is denied before it could even blossom.

Charlotte notices my mood dropping, and puts her hand on my shoulder. I look to see a gentle smile plastered across her face. “It’s going to be okay, I promise!” She says, full of light and love. I smile back at her despite my growing sadness. This crush is unlikely to go anywhere, and there is nothing I can do about it either way.

*****

   

It’s been two weeks, and we’ve finally crossed the border. The demons populated the forests between our nations with monsters to discourage intrusions, so it’s been stressful traveling. It doesn’t help that Anna and Harold have been fighting all the time, their rivalry having turned to outright enmity.
   

“Seriously, I literally have the blessing of the wilds. I know where we’re going.” Anna argues.
   

“According to the map-” Harold counters, before Geo breaks up the fight again.
   

“Anna is right, she has the expertise here. Let her lead the way.”
   

The two of them glare, before Anna stalks off. I sigh, knowing that it’s going to be another night of the two of us on watch, and Anna complaining about Harold.

*****

 

“It’s ridiculous. They treat us like dirt and act like they’re so important. Fuckers.” Anna scowls, tossing a rock past the border of our camp site. We’re on watch together, as usual. The others can’t stand Anna, nor she them, but I like her a lot. It might be the fact that I’m more attracted to her then is appropriate, but we can’t choose who we love.

 

“I wish they would treat you better. You deserve good things.” I say, quickly clamping my mouth shut when my throat starts to tingle. My gift is terrifying, and I don’t want to accidentally coerce someone into doing or thinking something they don’t want to.

 

“They should treat you better too. I know your power isn’t the flashiest, but it was damn useful during the first steps of our journey.” Anna scoots closer, throwing her arm around me as she speaks. I blush furiously, and hope the darkness is enough to hide my embarrassment.

 

“Yeah, but I can’t fight… And they won’t want us to negotiate with the demons, if they even have a language I can understand.” I sigh softly, letting myself lean into her side hug.

 

“This whole quest is a sham anyway. We should just leave. The two of us can go off and survive on our own.” She turns and looks me in the eye. I’m at a loss. I want to be with her, but I’m scared to leave. My gaze flicks briefly to Charlotte, the priestess whom I also have a crush on.

 

Anna gives a sigh, and leans in closer. As I start to panic, she kisses me on the lips and my brain starts to short circuit. I lean into it briefly, then the tingle runs through my mouth and throat and I freeze, withdrawing slightly. Anna moves back with a sad smile.

 

“Just think about it alright?” I nod, and we spend the rest of the shift in silence.

 

*****

 

“I’m done.” Anna says, slinging her pack over her shoulder.

“What do you mean?” I ask, heart sinking to my stomach.

“Harold is driving me crazy. I’m leaving now. I don’t care about the demons or the war or anything, I just want to get away. Please, come with me..” She looks hesitant, and reaches out her hand towards me.
   

“I…” My voice trails off, and I look at Charlotte, curled up in her bedroll. Anna follows my gaze, and I can feel her breathing pause for a moment. “I can’t just leave her… She’s my friend.” I say, my heart breaking as I speak.

“I understand. If I could bring her along too I would offer but…” She trails off, her gaze complicated. Seeming to make a decision, she turns to look at me. “Cammi, you were the only reason I stuck around as long as I did. You’ve been wonderful. Keep yourself safe, and I’ll come find you again, I promise.” She leans over and gives me a peck on the cheek, before disappearing into the night. I spent the rest of my watch crying quietly.

 

*****

   

Before us stands a demon fortress. Its stone walls tower high. There is no easy way around it, and we plan our approach. I can’t help but feel useless around these hardened warriors, and they basically just stick me in the back with Charlotte. At least she can be useful.
   

“Okay, I think we’ve got this. The only one we have to watch out for is the lord, and if Geo and I work together that shouldn’t be an issue.” Harold announces, clapping his hands. “Get some rest, we attack at first light.
   

Despite his confidence, the mood was dour that night. I couldn’t shake the feeling that something bad was about to happen, and sleep came fitfully. When I finally did settle down, I dreamed of Anna, of Charlotte, and the loves I could never have.

*****

Everyone around me is dead or dying, and I’m slowly bleeding out on the floor among them. The demon lord gazes at us all with mirth, but I don’t feel any particular ill feelings towards him. He was just defending himself in his home. We were the ones who invaded and attacked him. All those years being told that we were the good guys, and the demons bad… yet it’s us humans who attack demons in their own realm and slay innocents… it’s enough to make me sick“

 

I deserve this…” I mutter, thinking off all the demons who begged for their lives as my allies cut them down. Nobody else can understand them, but I was blessed by the gods with the Silver Tongue, and can understand and speak any language I hear. Oh what a curse it is, to hear “monsters” cry and beg for their families. As I’m wallowing, the demon lord saunters over with a complicated expression.
   

“You speak our language? And what do you deserve?” His voice is deep and gravelly. I turn my gaze upwards as I force words out of my lungs.
   

“Deserve death… didn’t want to hurt innocents… was wrong.” Having said my piece, I rest my head and prepare to die.
   

The demon lord makes a sound of contemplation. “So you were also deceived. Normally I wouldn’t do this, but my daughter has been having a rough time, and I’ve been meaning to send her a present.” I feel myself being lifted up, strong scaled hands gripping me. Opening my eyes, I see the demon lord carrying me through the halls, deeper into his castle. After a while, we end up in a room with a large pool of green liquid.
   

“This will hurt, but you should survive,” he says, before tossing me into the pool. Instantly, my body begins to burn. I try to scream, but it only lets the liquid into my mouth, causing more burning and pain. It’s unbearable, and before long I find myself blacking out.

I don’t know how long it was, but eventually I came too, still submerged in the pool. My body no longer burned, but instead tingled and itched. Seeing a light above me, I pushed myself to the surface and pulled myself out onto solid ground again. As I did so, I felt some differences in my body. Something was attached to the base of my tailbone, dragging behind me. When I noticed it, I felt it shift and move like a limb I never had. My head felt heavy, more so than I would expect from just wet hair. Staring at my hands, I saw long black nails with sharp points, almost closer to talons. My skin had a slightly purple hue to it now, but it was subtle enough to be a trick of the light.
   

Before I could finish taking stock of myself, the demon lord clapped a collar around my neck, and I felt a surge of magic run through me. Instinctively grabbing at it, I found there was no seam or way to remove it. “It’s a shock collar. At a command, it gives your body a shock. The intensity can vary depending on the will behind the command, but it’s not designed to be lethal under any circumstances.”
   

These collars are normally used on animals… or slaves. I felt fear begin to grip me, when suddenly I smelled something good. A scent I was completely unfamiliar with, yet one that drew me in. Tracing it to its source, I found it emanating off the demon lord. Gazing at his form, I felt a warmth start to grow in my stomach and settle downwards.
   

The demon lord grinned as he noticed my gaze and expression. “It looks like it worked just fine. You will be the perfect gift for my daughter. Unfortunately, I can’t have you fed before then, so you will just have to bear with it.”
   

As I’m still processing what he said, I’m dragged away to a cage and left there. It’s only then that I realize my clothes have vanished, and I’m completely naked. Scared, confused, and far hornier than I had any right or reason to be, I finished taking stock of my body. My skin was indeed tinted a light purple and far smoother than it was before. In addition, my body hair vanished completely. It’s not that I was a hairy girl before, but I still had hair. Aside from the hair growing from my scalp, I no longer had any body hair. In addition to the light purple hue, my skin also felt… different. Smoother than human skin by fair, and almost like soft scales. In addition to my talons, I also had a thin flexible tail I could move about, and with some practice it felt no stranger than moving an arm. Finishing my inspection, I found my teeth had become incredibly sharp, and my tongue long and forked.
   

I could feel the panic growing within me as I realized what must have happened. I was turned into a demon. Somehow, they used the pool to transform me into a humanoid demon. And for whatever reason, I’m still unbearably horny. My crotch itches and aches, and every exploratory poke and prod of my body causes shudders of pleasure to run through me. Are demons always this horny? How could they stand it?
   

I curl up in a ball, unwilling to pleasure myself while held captive. Sleep is fitful, and I am repeatedly awoken with dreams of being ravaged and penetrated by humans and demons alike. I gave up on rest after I found myself masturbating in my sleep, not that being awake made it any more bearable.
   

It was hours before the demon lord returned. Hours of suffering through waves of lust and arousal, and a hunger that seemed to only get more intense. At this point, I would do almost anything for a meal, and absolutely anything to be rid of this ceaseless arousal. “Alright little succubus, time for you to meet your new master. Wear these, and follow me.”
   

He unlocked the cage, gesturing towards a small pile of clothes. They were a loose skirt, a pair of sandals, and a thin shirt that exposed a portion of my midriff. There were no undergarments, but this would do for now. Having been dressed, I followed the demon lord through the halls of his castle. I attempted to ask questions as we walked, but each was met with a curt dismissal and I quickly gave up. The castle looked much nicer during the day, and there were even a few demons in servant attire moving from room to room. Some of them eyed me with curiosity, but most of them paid me no mind. We stopped outside a door, the demon lord turning to face me before opening it.
   

“Alright, here is how this is going to work. You now belong to my daughter. Anything she says, you do it, otherwise you may be punished. Any attempt to escape will be met with death, as letting you live like this is already far more than you deserve, given how many of my people you and your ilk slaughtered. Do you understand?” His tone brokes no nonsense, and I find myself nodding, panic and anxiety swirling within even as I find myself intoxicated by his scent. It’s just now sinking in that he called me a succubus, which I presume is the type of demon I am. If I wasn’t so overwhelmed, I would ask but alas, it was not to be so.
   

The demon lord opens the door and ushers me in, revealing a rich looking bedroom. The furniture is all black wood, and the centerpiece of the room is a large bed sitting low to the ground. Laying in the center of the oversized bed, surrounded by pillows and blankets, curls a woman about my age, at least based on appearance. It’s very obvious she’s a demon, with her light green scales and long taloned fingers. Her scalp lacks hair, instead is adorned with vibrant crests that seem to flutter and shift with her gaze. The crests shimmer in hues of blue and just a few hints of yellow, drawing my eyes and capturing my attention. At our entrance, she sits up, bleary yellow eyes taking us in. “Father, what’s this about? Why so early?”
   

I feel my heart leap to my chest as she speaks, her voice being high, yet slightly gravelly like her father’s. She is also not wearing any clothes, revealing a smooth scaled chest and a tight stomach, her muscles clearly defined. I glance out the window to distract myself, noticing that the sun is rising towards mid day.
   

“Selene, I’ve brought you a gift. I know you haven’t been feeling well since… well, I figured you needed a distraction.” With that said, he grabs me and pushes me forward towards her bed, causing me to stumble slightly. “This is a brand new succubus I acquired just for you. I hope she’s to your liking.” He started to trail off, seeming unsure of himself.
   

Selene wriggled out from under the sheets, no bothering to grab a robe or anything to cover herself. I found myself transfixed before I could avert my eyes, and as she got closer I caught a whiff of her scent. She smelled better than anything I have ever before smelled. Like lavender and ash, like blood and sweet honey. The fire in my loins intensified, and I could feel the slightest dribble of liquid sliding down the inside of my thighs.
   

She sauntered over, looking me up and down with disinterest, although that seemed to change when she examined my face. I don’t know what she saw, but the predatory grin on her face sent my stomach doing flips, which is not something I ever expected to happen. “Thank you father, I’ll make good use of her.” As she spoke, she moved in close and trailed a finger down my collarbone.
   

The demon lord gave a pleased smile, before making his way out of the room. “Excellent, enjoy yourself, and do feel better soon. Dinner will be at the usual time, and I’ll have Alaina send you a portion if you are absent again.”
   

“Thank you father” Selene said absentmindedly, all her focus on me. As soon as the door slid shut, I felt her hands begin to roam all across my body. One cupping my breast above my shirt, and the other moving around the front and under my skirt. Until now I’ve never had sex of any sort, yet I find myself eager for a demon I’ve never met to violate me completely. More than just eagerness, it feels more like desperation. My mind is completely filled with her scent, and her touch is like shocks of pure pleasure against my new skin.
   

“So, a new succubus huh? There hasn’t been a new demon made in a long time. What is your name?” Selene asks, her breath tickling my ear as she presses up against me from behind.
   

“My na-name is Cammi, ahhhh~” I let out a moan, barely able to contain myself as her questing fingers teased my labia (it feels different than I remember, not that I can focus on those differences with the sheer pleasure the movement brings). I felt my shirt being pulled up, and raised my arms to give her better access. Now topless, I found myself being pushed down onto the bed, Selene pressing down on me from above. My moans intensified as she continued to grope me, and before I even knew what was happening I found myself shuddering and shaking with the most intense orgasm I have ever experienced.
   

My vision becomes hazy, and I barely notice when she fully removes my skirt. “Well, aren’t you just the thirstiest little slut? I guess that answers the question of what type of succubus you are. Seems like you were born for this role. If you want more, you’ll have to work for it though.” I’ve barely processed what she said before I found her warm smooth cloaca in front of me. The scent wafting off it was heavenly, and without being prompted I moved my face to lick and pleasure her as much as I could.
   

I swirled my silver tongue, wanting to taste every inch of her, lapping up her juices and teasing out her hemiclitorus. I could feel the familiar tingle of magic adjusting my tongue as I work, but I’m much too focused on her pleasure to properly parse what it means. My hands find her waist, and I hold her as I eat her out. After a minute or two, she begins grinding against my face, smearing me with her cum. The scent was driving me crazy, and I found myself rubbing my thighs together out of sheer pleasure. With an intense shudder, Selene came pressing down on me so hard I couldn’t breathe.
   

The feeling of her slick cloaca suffocating me was enough to push me over the edge, and I have an orgasm of my own just from the act of pleasuring her. Even after two consecutive orgasms, my body refuses to calm down, so when she moves to begin grinding her crotch against mine, I eagerly join her with my own movements. For the next couple hours, all I know is pure pleasure. At one point she has me face down, pounding my tender body against the bed with her talon, pulling my hair and making me beg for more. The last few minutes are what really sold this for me. 0After hours of being used in every way she could think of, She ended it off by pulling me in and hugging me close to her. I found myself the little spoon in a pile of blankets and pillows as she gripped me between her strong arms.
   

“You’ll work as a distraction.” She mumbled into my hair, stroking me like a precious artifact rather than a slave like I had assumed I would be treated. Despite my fear and anxiety from this morning, I felt safe, and satisfied in a way I’ve never felt before. If this is what my new life had in store for me, then I was a very lucky girl. I snuggled in close to her, putting my arms around her arms as I did so. “Thank you mistress”. I mumbled softly, barely processing the words and the faint tingle of magic that accompanied them.
   

“Mmh, such a good pet” I hear her murmur as she continues to stroke me. I shivered, relishing every second of her touch.
   

Hunger vanquished, and arousal satisfied, I find myself drifting to sleep to the sound of her gentle snores. If this is my penance for the harm I did, then I will endeavor to be the best pet my mistress has ever had. It’s the least I can do to make up for the damage I’ve done…

66