Start of the Torture Game
321 5 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Mayuri's POV]

The doorbell rang and at the wrong time. I don't know when I lost control of myself but the presence of mind came back the moment it rang. The first thing I saw after coming to present was a gorgeous looking tight slit, covered with saliva dripping from my mouth. I looked up and saw Big Sis's naked chest and an erotically dishevelled face.

The hair was sticking to her chest and forehead because of the sweat, making me gulp some saliva down in utter awe. Sis was looking at me, amidst the messy face, I didn't fail to notice the hearts in her eyes and the smile that told me to release every feeling on her.

How dumb was I? Really dumb and stupid. I should punish myself for wanting something other than Big Sis in my life. Aaggghhh, how much grief I must have caused her. Mayuri you stupid bitch!!

But it's alright, everything's fine now. I won't be distracted by trivial things like a mother anymore, the only thing that matters is Big Sis.

⌈Sis, let's have some fun. I have got a great idea⌋

I reluctantly and let me say it again, very reluctantly, got off from Big Sis and gathered my clothes scattered in Mother's room. Sis really was wild at the start, she threw them everywhere. My underwear on the family photo, bra hanging from the computer, shirt near the door and pants near the window. But the same could be said about me, Sis's clothes are also scattered everywhere, except for her underwear which is in my hands. The bra on the portrait of the mother, and her single piece dress near the cabinet.

I gathered all of my clothes and quickly dressed up, leaving my messy short black hair as it is. Big Sis was still in a daze on the bed, so cute and sexy but unfortunately, that boy is outside, waiting for her mom to open the front door.

⌈Sis, get up now⌋

⌈H-huh?....ah, yeah, ok, sure⌋

She's still completely dazed, well it can't be helped. I grabbed her arm and beckoned her out of the bed, she showed reluctance to leave the bed, but she also knows the situation we are in right now, hence Sis quickly stopped playing around an quickly picked up her clothes and dressed up.

⌈So, Mayu, it was expected for things to be over before the Son came back home. We here just for a talk with the Mother, but as both of us can see, that didn't happen in the slightest. SO...what u wanna do? ⌋

Sis's right, but what's done is done. No need to fret on it and become angry, after all, perfect results yielded from things not going according to plan.

I want to have a grand celebration with Big Sis and even though the remains of my feelings towards Mother are barely existent but they are still there and that cannot be allowed. I need to remove all of it and only have Big Sis inside of me.

Hence the question arises, how do I remove these remaining feelings for mother? The answer is surprisingly simple.

I just have to not think of her as a person anymore. Apart from Big Sis, everyone else is a vermin and really should just kill themselves, but unfortunately, these vermins have a strong will to live on no matter what, so all I can do is wish that someday I can wipe all of them away. When was the moment when I stopped counting Mother among these vermins too?

I started seeing her as something similar to me and Big Sis, beings that cannot live without each other. How wrong and stupid was I. She was living just fine without me, probably not even thinking about me and giving some other random girl she pushed out of her vagina my name.

I was really stupid of thinking of Mother as something similar, hence all the useless feelings. That's why the answer is simple, take Mother back to the category of those countless vermins.

Quickly the game formed in my head, the rules of the game, rewards, consequences of losing and everything related. Now was the time to press the start button.

 

Konichiwa fellow yuri lovers. Sorry for the really short Chapter. Felt it would be better to just start the whole thing from the starting of next. Also, if you have any tips for improvent, please free to say it.

Thanks for reading 

10