The Boy That Met The Devil
819 11 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Abhi Sharma's POV]

Right now I am being taken by Mayuri to the hospital.

Fuck, I didn't have the slightest clue that our nice and gentle president is this insane. Now I don't have the slightest clue which one of her is the real one and that uncertainty terrifies me.

She did reveal her identity while she was curing my dirty thoughts, but was that a mistake or intentional?

The moment she revealed her identity, I got completely angry and was in disbelief, even though I tried really hard to hide the anger but she still somehow got the glimpse of it and continued beating me till the point all the disbelief and anger went away and only fear remained in my heart and mind.

Now I can't think of Mrs. Mehak in any way, as I am sure that she would cure me again the moment I try to think about Mrs. Mehak, even though it's uncertain but my mind tells me to not do it because I don't want to be cured again.

But is Mrs. Mehak also involved in this?

Now that I think about it, Mrs. Mehak is the one that lead me into the house so yeah Mrs. Mehak is also involved, now I am sure of it.

And if that's the case then these sisters are terrifying and scary.

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUUUUUCK! all of this is my fault for having those strange and dirty feelings for Mrs. Mehak but now I know what I did was wrong, so I will never repeat the same mistake again.

When Mayuri removed the blind cloth and started speaking those words, I almost believed her but thinking about my treatment, I faced reality again and started acting like I don't know anything.

But she was able to tell my expressions that I was trying so hard to hide so maybe she also found out that I was acting?

NO, NO!, that's not the case as then why would she let me go to the hospital?

Why didn't she bind me again if she knew I was acting.

YES!, YES! it seems like she really thinks that I don't know anything.

YUP!, so let's act like that till I reach the hospital and then contact the police when I am alone.

.

.

.

.

Now we suddenly took a turn and went into a dark alley, F-FUCK! I DON'T LIKE THIS! and why the fuck is she smiling while turning to look at me?

SHIT! it seems like my acting was found out, I have to get away from her immediately!

[Mayuri's POV]

Right now the bastard must be thinking about the fact that I revealed my identity during the treatment, and is probably getting paranoid over it while concluding various wrong things.

Now that I have him paranoid and uncertain, I can easily increase my fear inside of him and make sure that in the future he doesn't say anything.

So while going to the hospital, I suddenly took a turn and went to a dark alley, making a sense of emergency for him and urging him to make a bad decision of running away. Now he's probably thinking about running away so let's loosen my grip on him aaaaaaaaaannnnddddd......... *THUD* he pushed me aside with his hands and started running away.

But unfortunately he can't run as I have broken his ankle and his stomach must be in quite some pain, so after taking 3-4 steps he fell down.

I slowly went over to him, crouched down, "See? how hopeless your situation is. You don't have anyone but me to get you into the hospital, but if you behave like this then I will leave you here and by tomorrow you are dead" and said these words with a huge smirk on my face.

AHHHH! he's making that genuine terrified face again, AHHHHH! SO BLISSFUL!

"Seeing your reaction you probably don't want to die, but I have to give you some punishment so that something like this never happens again" I said with an emotionless face.

AH FUCK! now the bastard started crying while shaking his head frantically.

But punishment is punishment.

So I pulled a permanent marker from my bag and pulled his blood filled shirt up.

Across his breasts, I wrote 'I AM A BITCH' with a little smiley at the end while keeping his hands tied up with my one hand and writing with another.

Then I took out my phone and clicked it's picture.

"This slang I will check on every Friday, and if I see even a tiny bit of attempt to remove it, then as you can see in the phone, this photo will be circulated all over the internet and in the school".

Hearing his he stopped crying and started shaking while having a face filled with horror.

And now for the final blow for which I mainly revealed my identity, "AH! I forgot to warn you, if you ever think about telling someone, then it's in your best interest to forget it because let's be real no one, not even the teachers will believe you as I am the school idol but as a side effect you will be severely bullied by everyone for spreading false rumors, ultimately even the principal wouldn't help you as which school's principal wants to expel the student that caused the school to become so popular, RIGHT!?" with a huge satisfies smile on my face.

[Abhi Sharma's POV]

She's a demon, what she said is absolutely correct, no one will believe me and even if I tell the police then everyone would stand by her side and as a result, my own family could fall into ruins for accusing the daughters of the Jansha family which has the most influence in this state.

But that's not what scares me much, what really terrifies me is how well of an image she has maintained, that's not something a human can do and the pure contrast between the two personalities is what scares me the most.

She's a completely uncertain existence, which I don't know what will do next and just thinking about it makes my whole body shake with fear.

No wonder she let me free after she mistakenly revealed her identity as she just wanted me to see just how hopeless the situation is, as even if I know everything I still can't do anything.

And now she has put that slang across my breasts making it even more clear just how hopeless my struggle will be, she's EVIL, she's a DEVIL, and no one knows about it except for me and Mrs. Mehak, I don't know how much more will suffer under her, maybe even Mrs. Mehak is being controlled by her like me, but SHIT! I CAN'T DO ANYTHING!.

It's hopeless, it's all hopeless, she will never be found out, no one will believe me even if what I say is the truth, she got me trapped in jail from where there's no way out.

So I hope that she just releases me from this jail soon.

[Mayuri's POV]

AHHHHHHH! just seeing that defeated expression is making my heart pound faster, who would have thought that these games would be SO MUCH FUN!

But it takes a lot of effort and time to remove someone from the picture, I would rather spend that time with big sis, so let's wish that no one like him comes again in the future.

Now let's take the bastard to the hospital and if the police comes, I have already made up the story about how some crazy guy kidnapped him and big sis, tortured him then big sis was able to sneak away and call me, so I immediately came over and pursued the crazy guy but he ran away.

Of course, this will not be said by me but by the bastard himself to make his face and heart even more defeated.

.

.

.

.

I explained the entire story to him and before he could speak up I interjected and said, "OH YES! final words, don't even think about saying anything else or else this photo or maybe JUST MAYBE! someone close to you can get into some accident BUT! don't worry as this is all hypothetical, OK!?"

The bastard started crying......... again and with a defeated and trembling voice said, "y-y-yes"

GOOD! seems like all is well now.

Let's rest up and make up for the time wasted with the bastard by spending more time with big sis and as summer vacations are close let's go on a trip with big sis somewhere.

AHHHHH! whole 2 weeks with just me and big sis, let's tell her the idea when I reach home.

I am sure she would be extremely happy.

[Author's POV]

So yeah, that was the end of the first arc after the 13 chapters long prologue.

I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it even though the writing is pretty simple.

As for the votes, both are close calls so I will mix the two into the next arc.

In case anyone wondering how long the story will be, don't worry it won't stretch out as the moment I am done with all the developments it will end.

So expect 6-7 more arcs of 5-6 chapters each.

But that will not be the end, as I have one more idea for a story.

This new story will probably start in 10-15 days.

Also, don't worry about the fact that the new story will make this one bad as I will be assigning days when I will be writing which chapters for a book.

In case you are interested in the new novel, just follow me or you can just simply read it when it shows on the website but you may not know that the novel is written by me.

Sorry for this long and boring speech, have a good day or a good night.

------- (P.S. RATE THE FUCKING NOVEL AND IF YOU CAN LEAVE A REVIEW THEN DO IT!) -----------Self Promotion Ended.

31