When the Thread Snaps
591 6 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Mehak's POV]

Right now, I feel very light-headed and calm. It is a really good feeling to just accept things you won't normally accept. The only way I can describe what I am feeling right now is, I FEEL REFRESHED.

It is almost dark outside, so I probably need to finish up soon. But still what time is it? Let's check on the phone and .... OH! right now it's 08:23 PM.

Seems like time just flies by when you are enjoying yourself. But for the girl, it was probably the slowest in her entire life, and yes, I know I am the one to blame for it but I also need to take care of my own feelings and desires. After all, humans are selfish creatures.

Now, what to do with these two? I can probably chop up their bodies and stuff them inside a bag, then throw it away in the ocean. It's a pretty easy method, but it's probably easier said than done. I do get impulses to torture some people, but it has not developed to murdering someone. Mayuri can probably do it without batting an eye. She would just think that killing someone is some kind of game and just have fun with it. On the other hand, I am not so confident enough that I can kill someone without any hesitation.

Also, it's no fun that way, even though their bodies would probably never be found but that would be just the end of it all. There would be nothing that happens afterward, I have put so much effort and energy to get this far and to just end it like that seems kinda boring and dull. After all, I do want to torture them for the rest of their lives especially the girl, the boy can just go anywhere as he is really dull. But leaving the boy alone would be no good.

Even though he would think what he saw before was just a dream, but when he finds bruises on the girl or maybe even find her missing then he would come into action and I think I don't want that. But I do not have any desire to torture the boy and I also can't leave him alone. Hmmmmmm..... what to do? A way in which the girl also suffers and the boy also gets out of the picture. 

Hmmmm..................................... AH! GOT IT!

"Dear, can you please bring a suitcase or a bag?" Yup, Yup, Yup I thought of a really good idea that would be just so fun to watch.

AH! I asked Mayuri for some help.

"DEAR STOP!" uffff, that was close, she almost went out the door. I should be the one to go and get it, after all, I am finishing it all by myself.

[Jyoti Sharma's POV]

I need to apologize to mom and dad.

I need to apologize to mom and dad.

I need to apologize to mom and dad.

I need to apologize to mom and dad.

I need to apologize to mom and dad.

Ahhhh..... just thinking about this one thing to do, makes me want to get out of this place. It's my last ray of light in this situation. I am just barely staying sane by thinking of this one task to do. I must finish it, I must say sorry to them no matter what!.

Yes, hang in there.

Just hang in there Jyoti. It would all be alright.

It would all be over soon and then I can fulfill my wish.

I can apologize to mom and dad, I can maybe even report these sisters to police but I probably won't do that. I don't want to get involved with these crazy people any longer, I don't want to see them for the rest of my life. I just want to live a peaceful life with my parents and get a decent job to fulfill their wishes.

These sisters probably won't believe my words, but if given the chance I will do my best to convince them that I won't ever get involved with them again.

.

.

.

For several minutes, Mehak is just standing there. What the hell is she thinking?

Is she thinking of new ways to torture me?

Is she thinking about what she wants to do with Rohan? She can do all she wants with him for all I care. My brain is not filled with flowers, that I think I need to save the love of my life right now. My own survival is of utmost priority here, then getting out of here is the next priority and then going back home to apologize to mom and dad.

He can die for all I care, I need to think about myself first and then other people.

But really, what the fuck is she thinking?

Why the fuck is she is giggling?

Why the fuck are her eyes shinning?

Why the fuck is she going out of the room?

She's leaving Mayuri alone in this room. I-Is...-S-Is it ti-time for Mayuri t-to-to some stuff to me?

.

.

Seems like my premonition was not true. Mayuri's just standing there and smiling towards my direction.

Oh, God! She's creepy, how can she smile like that?

Is she crazy? No, She's definitely crazy. Her mind is messed up. Her smile is messed up. Her big sister is messed up.

Both of them are just crazy and fucked up. How did they become like this?

Did they have an unfortunate past? But Mehak's parents are one of the richest people in this country. How can she have an unfortunate past?. I know that Mayuri is adopted, then did she have a wretched past?.

If I think about it, that probably makes more sense. Mayuri having a hapless past and then ending up getting adopted. But even then, she was adopted at a pretty early age so her mind shouldn't have developed so much. After getting adopted, she also became a step-daughter of the country's richest people, So after that, there would be nothing but happiness around her. After all, who isn't happy when there is all that money with which you can do whatever you want.

So then how? how did they end up like this? Mehak had a privileged life from birth. Mayuri started having a privileged life, then how did they? Am I thinking of this wrong? I have been thinking they had money, then there would be no problems but could it be money is the source of all their problems? but that doesn't seem to be the case as both of them don't flaunt their money.

Then did Mayuri really have a wretched past? But she was still just a child when she got adopted and for her mind to already have become fucked up, just how miserable was her past? and then what about Mehak?

Ahhhh..... what am I even thinking? It doesn't matter, what will I even achieve by completing this puzzle. I am probably just thinking about random stuff to get rid of this bad premonition I have been having ever since Mehak went out of the room.

.

.

.

.

*creeeeaakkk*

hmmmmm? the door opened ......... !!!!!!!!.

EH!? why does Mehak have a suitcase with her? It looks new, as there is still a brand tag on it. Did she went out to buy a suitcase but why?

........... FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!.

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! it can't be real, it just can't be real, YEAH! it isn't real, yup I think it's not real so IT IS NOT REAL!.

SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! she coming near me.

CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! she's picking up the knife.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I don't want to die here!. I still have to apologize to mom and dad.

Oh GOD!, Spare me! Spare me! Spare me! Spare me! Spare me! Spare me! Spare me! Spare me! Spare me! Spare me!.

"Do you want to get out of here?"

HUH!?

what did she say?

"Hehehe, seems like you didn't catch it, DO YOU WANT TO GO BACK HOME?"

why is she giggling again, her giggling is creepy, it's making me frightened, but is this a chance?

Is she for real?

Is she just joking?

Is this a trap question?

What is it? What is it? What is it? Shit, What is it?

But I need to answer because if this is real then, I would lose my chance.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I frantically shook my head upside down.

AH! seems like I answered.

"Hmmm.... nice answer. I will grant your wish, but in return, you would have to do something for me, you agree?" the crazy witch said with a bewitching smile.

OH GOD! this is real, this is my chance. I will do anything to get out of here, I will do anything to live.

I shook my head again.

"Hahahaha ...... Hmhmhmhm" Why is she laughing so elegantly like a lady?

She's acting like she's an elegant lady of some aristocratic family.

She placed the knife over my belly which has dried blood on it. 

What is she doing?

"Kill the boy"

OK! kill the boy!........... huh.

"Kill the boy and you would be free"

huh

"Cmon, do it"

wh-what........

"Didn't you say you would do anything"

what is she saying? did I hear it right? yeah, yeah it was just a hearing problem.

"So, your task is to kill the boy and be free"

But it seems like I am hearing the same thing over and over again.

"Cmon, let's do it. Kill the boy"

It's something about killing someone. But who? the boy? who is this boy? there is only one boy here. Is she referring to Rohan?

"You are being indecisive here. Kill the boy beside you, didn't you promise you would anything?"

Ohh...... so she is telling me to kill Rohan so that I can get out of here.

"Didn't you promise?"

Well, I did promise. But isn't this going a little over the line? I mean she can't be serious right?.

"Hmmmm....... why aren't you doing it? AH! do you want to kill him while he's awake? Ohhhhh, how naughty of you"

Hahaha, what is naughty of me? But, huh? killing someone, I can't do that. But, didn't I say I would do anything to get out of here, but still killing is a bit.... yeah, I really can't take it seriously right now. My brain is not working I think. Am I going crazy here?

"HEY! you WAKE UP!" she shouted into Rohan's ear and he immediately opened his eyes.

WHAT! he was awake this whole time?

"Now, that he's awake take the knife when I tell you and kill him, Simple right?"

Hahaahahahaha, why am I laughing? Why is color fading away from the world? Why is Rohan looking at me with teary eyes that are begging for me to save him?

I don't get this anymore, I can't wrap my head around it anymore.

Yeah, This isn't real.

This isn't real.

This isn't real.

This isn't real.

"KILL !!!!! THE !!!!! BOYYY !!!!!!"

SHIT, THIS IS REAL!.

Can make a cover for this novel? submit it at [email protected]

Hope, you enjoyed this chapter and if you did, Make sure to rate it or leave a heart

 

 

 

25