A Normal Day
645 14 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Mayuri's POV]

Today is the last day of our trip and we haven't even explored GOA all that much. It's all thanks to my fever and that girl, but today no one will get in our way of exploring GOA. Even though I say exploring but we can only tour over 2-3 places and then the time required for traveling between those spots is just a hassle so I think we should just go to one amazing spot and spend the rest of the day there.

Big Sis is still asleep, it seems like she's really, really tired even though she slept the whole day yesterday. Right now it's 03:30 AM so I guess I should prepare everything beforehand so that when Big Sis wakes up, she would only have to get ready.

.

.

.

By 06:13 AM, I finished preparing the backpack and got myself completely ready. Most of the time went in to shower and packing as I finished getting dressed up in 10 minutes.

"*Yaaaaaaawwwwwwnnnnnn* Morning dear"

OH! seems like Big Sis also woke up so let's brighten her day with a fresh morning kiss.

.

.

.

Now, it's 07:00 AM and Big Sis just finished getting dressed up.

Big Sis looks really good in those clothes, she's wearing a light pink Crop Top which just covers over her belly button

and dark purple leggings along with the light pink colored trek shoes. Seems like Big Sis really knows a lot about fashion as even though we are going to 'Dudhsagar Falls' where we would have to do a lot of trekking, she still managed to look sexy as fuck.

On the other hand, I am just wearing a half-sleeve white shirt on which the definition of 'Senpai' is given.

I saw this t-shirt while looking through some clothes online and liked what was written on the shirt, then I browsed what does Senpai actually mean and it looks like it's a word from 'Japan'. I also found out something called an 'Anime' which is apparently really popular over there and in this 'Anime' this SENPAI word is sometimes used in a sexual manner, from that I got interested in this Anime thing. I haven't yet watched any Anime though but I do plan to watch some when we return back home.

Along with this t-shirt, I am wearing a comfortable pajama along with simple black trek shoes.

I thought I looked pretty good in these clothes, but seeing Big Sis that confidence is slowly fading away. Looks like I would also have to spend some time into fashion, but that is just a thought. That thought will never change into reality. These clothes are just so comfortable and easy to put on that I can't imagine having to having to think or struggle while putting on those complicated dresses.

Big Sis enjoys stuff like that so she can spend time in fashion as much as she likes, but that stuff is not for me. I am completely satisfied with these simple and comfy clothes.

"Big Sis, you look really hot in those clothes, especially that little skin you can see between the Crop Top and Leggings" it is important to tell your loved one that she looks sexy or nice.

"T-TH-Thanks dear, you also look really ........ comfortable?" SEE! she just got bashful from one little compliment, that's why it's important to tell these things and not just fucking think about it inside your brains, but Big Sis is making a complicated face when looking at my clothes.

"What's the matter Big Sis, does it not look good?"

"No, I just thought 'I also should have dressed like that' while looking at those comfortable clothes"

"Then you can borrow mine" it's a pretty simple solution.

"No, I am fine with this. I don't think I can go out dressed like that....... Well, let's just forget this. So should we go? It will take 4 hours to reach there and then 2-3 hours of trekking"

"YUP! LET'S GO!"

But before that, I bent towards Big Sis belly and kissed that little exposed skin. I really wanted to do this the moment I saw that sexy exposed skin, it was like Big Sis body was teasing me to do something.

"AH! hahaha, you naughty little angel" seems like Big Sis enjoyed it as she has a huge satisfied smile and eyes that are filled with love and warmth.

"Always at your service, Big Sis" I gave her a gentleman greeting and locked my arms with Big Sis and started walking towards the door.

.

.

.

It took us roughly 5 hours to reach 'Kulem' which was our destination. Kulem is a village from where the trek starts. The taxi got some engine problems during the ride due to which a lot of time got wasted. I wanted to just chop that taxi driver into various bits and pieces with a 'hacksaw' for wasting our time, but we made a promise to control these impulses until we are powerfull enough so I just started roaming around with Big Sis while the driver fixed the taxi.

But it's all over now and we are finally at Kulem. From this place, we follow the jeep trail and trek towards the bottom of the waterfall.

It will be a little rough but, I have heard that the view and environment over there is really breathtaking. So maybe that problematic ride and this trekking would be worth the effort, but let's not think about that and just enjoy this completely alone time I have with Big Sis surrounded by nothing but nature.

.

.

.

There were few viewpoints throughout this trek and seeing the glimpses of that waterfall from afar makes it seem like it will really be worth it, but according to me, it's already fulfilling, just getting to spend time with Big Sis like this all alone with no one around and nobody to think about.

.

.

.

After roughly two hours of trekking, we finally reached the bottom of the waterfall and this sight is just breathtaking but of course, not more breathtaking than Big Sis. The water is falling down at incredible speed and making really loud noises when it hits the rocks. I have to basically scream for Big Sis to hear anything.

There are no man-made structures over here just a railway bridge, a few distances away from the fall. The surrounding is filled with greenery, any other color is just hard to spot. The water from the waterfall is as cold as ice and feels really soothing and amazing to touch, so this is what natural and pure water look and feels like.

After that, we played at the bottom of the waterfall for few hours and got our clothes all drenched, but just for this purpose, I have brought extra clothes and undergarments for both of us in the backpack.

We took off our drenched clothes and exposed our wet swimsuits which we wore while we were still at the hotel. The drenched clothes are placed on the rocks close to us and after that, we started having fun again.

Some may be worried about our safety as they should be. There are just 2 girls in the waterfall, wearing swimsuits and playing around, both are completely unprotected, but that thinking is what will get them killed. I haven't spent all those years in martial arts, self-defense, and karate just for the sake of it, all those years were spent so that I can protect Big Sis no matter what kind of situation arises.

Big Sis also acknowledges it, that's why she's also just having fun and not worrying about safety as she knows that I will not let anything happen to her.

.

.

.

After playing around, we rested for a bit and put on our replacement clothes. The new clothes were nothing special, they were the same as old ones but had a different color scheme.

After getting dressed up again, we put the drenched clothes and swimsuit back into the backpack and started roaming around to explore more of this natural environment.

.

.

.

Right now it's 05:30 PM, so we should probably go back as it would still take two hours of trekking just to return back to Kulem.

.

.

.

By 07:45 PM, we finally returned back to Kulem. Now we didn't want to go back to the hotel and just wanted to stay among nature, so we started exploring this village in order to find a nice shelter.

.

.

.

We finally found a good shelter, it was a small wooden hut located near the beach and from the hut, you could see the whole ocean. This beach was not in Kulem as that place is not near a shore and we couldn't find a decent shelter to stay in. So we traveled to the nearest shore and booked a hut over there. Even though we had to pay a little extra for an on-spot booking but by then it was almost 09:00 PM so we decided to just 'FUCK IT'.

I have already taken a bath and now Big Sis is taking a shower.

Tomorrow we would go back home and then start working towards our goal. It will take a few years for us to complete college while managing to handle Mr.Jansha's company. It will most likely take a lot of effort and hard work, we would probably face more troublesome people and situations in the future, but it's all fine, after all, no one is taking Big Sis away from me and no one is more thrilled and excited to play games more than me.

So let's just forget about tomorrow or future as they are just filled with more pigs and worthless humans and just think about Big Sis, the only worthy human in this world and the only guardian angel of this playground of mine.

.

.

.

OH! the shower has stopped, seems like Big Sis is coming out of the bath.

So, let's hold Big Sis tightly when she comes to bed and slee................. WHAT THE FUCK!.

................Hmmm, Big Sis is just wearing her underwear, there is also no bra over her breasts. Her face is turned beet-red and I think mine is also turning cherry-red.

Haha....haaaha...hahahaahaaaaa *laughing idiotically* seems like sleep is overrated.

Was puting in these images a good idea?
  • 1. Yup, write chapters with images. Votes: 20 45.5%
  • 2. Nope, simple writing is better. Votes: 24 54.5%
Total voters: 44
22