Two Freaks of Nature
436 9 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Mayuri's POV]

"So, what does Mayu think about them?"

"What does Big Sis mean by, 'think'?" hmm, I am curious about her views.

"Mayu! don't go philosophical up my ass!"

Wow! seems like Big Sis doesn't like philosophical talks, but they are so good! You get to see people pull out various imaginative bullshit that sounds good but when you really think what most of them say, it's the most stupid and shittiest thing you may have heard. Despite that, people think that those who indulge in these types of talks are so perceptive, they are so ahead of time. So, I really enjoy watching and hearing these talks as they are really funny to hear.

Oh! crap! I got lost in thoughts, Big Sis is staring daggers at me, waiting for my reply.

"Sorry, Sorry Big Sis. But hmmm...... I think that the brother-sister pair can be easily played with. From the way they acted, I am assuming that they are closely attached, so if we meddle with their bond then maybe we can make them into pets."

"Hmm, I think so too but..."

"but they won't make into a wonderful pet, right? Big Sis!"

"Riiiiighht~ they seem too coward to do something on their own"

"Yup! during the whole incident the brother just stood there thinking, not actually doing something. Even when getting dragged away by me, he just thought things and waited for someone to help him" really, he was being such a bitch.

"Yeah, he even got flustered when I showed a little kindness to him, seems like he's not good with opposite gender"

"Damn him! I wanted to throw acid on his face for getting flustered in front of Big Sis" I mean, how dare his heart started beating faster when Big Sis talked to him! only I am allowed that privilege!

"True that, I also wanted to torture him for looking at Mayu like she's something vulgar" Big Sis face turned into that of disgust.

"But girl, he's really easy to predict. All the emotions surface on his face and he doesn't even seem to realize it."

"Because he's so open and easy to read, along with that he's a coward, so we would need to put extra effort towards him, which I think is not efficient and worth the effort"

Big Sis stole the words out of my mouth, I also thought the same thing.

"But it also shows that my persona of a virtuous lady and Mayu's persona of delinquent have the perfect effect"

"Yup, he easily saw Big Sis in a positive light, and it seems like most of them are going to get flustered by it." and I don't like that thought.

"Well, that just shows how brilliantly it works and well, just think of it as a test!"

"A test is it, Big Sis..... A test to control me, when someone gets attracted towards you"

"Yup, and a test to control me, when they get disgusted by you!"

"Haaaah" I can't help but sigh at these challenges.

"Well, let's do our best! shall we?!"

"Yes!, Big Sis!." A simple smile from Big Sis and it seems like I can overcome this task.

But now that I think about it, compared to them Jyoti is so much more wonderful. She was so easily controlled and manipulated by Big Sis. In these 2 years, with just a little push and help from Big Sis, she has become such a splendid pet. She doesn't show emotions, her face is always neutral, she doesn't hesitate. Big Sis is deep inside her head by now, she knows that whatever Big Sis tells her to do, will also bring her great benefit.

At first, I just guessed it, but after talking to her many times I know! she doesn't run with emotions but with what's beneficial for her. She would do anything as long as it's beneficial for her and her family, and she knows or it's better to say that Big Sis has installed a thought in her mind that 'Staying with Mehak is always beneficial'.

She doesn't feel flustered towards Big Sis, she says she doesn't want to do certain things but ends up doing it anyway. Ahhh, we were lucky to come across her, such a splendid product may not come our way again.

hmmm?! it seems like my view towards Jyoti has improved. Well, good for her! for becoming something to think about in my mind.

But now that I am thinking about Jyoti....

"Big Sis, where's Jyoti? I didn't see her when we entered the gate."

"Hmm? Jyoti?..OH! she should be in her class already. She will come to our house later, then I would also tell you why I got her into this university"

"OH! OK! then, I should be going towards my class, see you after college!"

"Yup, I should also be going towards the business department, take care Mayu!"

"Si, Big Sis too!"

"At least call me 'Mehak' again"

Hahahaha! I didn't hear anything

.

.

.

Hmmm, so this is the Computer Science department. It's quite big for a single department, they went all out with all that money and land.

But well, my class is in lecture hall-3, so let's just go there and get this over with.

.

.

.

I entered the lecture hall, the class has already started. Everyone's attention goes towards me and the professor is staring daggers at my face.

"What's your name?" the professor is smiling but there's no smile in his eyes, looks like he's the 'degrade the students' type of teacher.

"Teacher, where're your manners? first, tell your name"

Oh! his eyes got shut and his face twitched.

"Hahaha, seems like we have a peculiar one among us, all right, my name's Akashdeep"

"Sir, my name's Mayuri"

"So, Miss Mayuri, why are you late! on the very first day! on the very first lecture of your college?"

"Got stuck in traffic"

His mouth opened agape, it looks like he can't believe I made such a shitty excuse.

"Miss Mayuri, I think I didn't hear it right, can you please repeat"

"Sir, please clean your ears when you go back home. I got stuck in traffic"

The smile disappeared from his face and he opened his eyes. I can also hear students giggle.

"Miss Mayuri, do you think this is a joke!"

looks like he finally snapped

"Sir, it's not a joke. I got stuck in traffic"

Now he's at loss of words

"Sir, you don't seem to be having any complaints so I will take my seat"

He's just staring at me, students are giggling, many students looked my way and I stared at them sharply while squinting my eyes. Most of them turned their eyes away when they met mine, but some still looked my way. Among those some are three girls, look like they are a free spirit and delinquent type in this class.

OH! what a surprise! that girl... what was her name? Riya? I think? is also among those three. It looks like I misunderstood, the sister doesn't look to be a coward, maybe she became one because of special situation? attention was it? Hmm, she can be useful.

My delinquent act is going perfectly, most of the students will stay away from me, teachers will be disgusted by me and when these people see Big Sis, they will notice the contrast and start favoring her.

On the other hand, the delinquents will come to my company and these people are the best source of information in any environment, especially in a university.

Time for the next act.

I sit down on my chair and put my legs on top of the bench. Some students start looking my way and eventually, he also notices.

"Miss Mayuri! have you no manners?! put your legs down!"

I can see a vein popping on his forehead.

"Why? is it your father's property?"

"WHA! how dare you speak like that! it's also not your father's!"

Time for the final blow

"Yes, it is. My step-dad owns this university. Mr. Joshi Jansha, daughter's name Mehak Jansha, wife's name Palak Jansha, and adopted daughter's name...."

I take out my student card and show it to everyone.

"Mayuri Jansha, that's me"

...

Silence, the whole class silent, only those three girls are clapping along with some boys but let's ignore them for now.

Now they would see me as an ungrateful brat, further declining my image among them but on the contrary, when they meet my Big Sis, her image will climb rapidly.

.

.

.

"and that's what we would be learning in programming. So tomorrow, make sure to bring your laptops. I will send you all the books for C programming and the IDE to install. That's all"

The professor finally went out of the room and while doing so he looked my way like he's staring at his arch-enemy.

Now the next lecture should be of quantum physics, I think. But that's in the afternoon. Today there are only two lectures. Now, what to do? should probably go meet Big Sis, but Big Sis should be busy with other students right now.

"Hey There!" Hmm, it's those three girls. They came faster than expected.

"Hello, what you want?"

"Nothing!, we thought we should introduce ourselves!. My name's Lily Vikas!, su"

"Hmm" I wonder how Big Sis is handling all this on her own.

"You were wonderful at the start! oh! by the way, my name's Shelly Vikas!"

"Hmm" Big Sis should also be late to the class, the plan was for me to act crudely.

"Umm, we have already met before, but it's such a wonderful coincidence that we are in the same department! and such luck that we are also in the same class! my name's Riya Aggarwal, in case you forgot"

"Hmm" Big Sis should have acted in a way like she has committed the biggest crime of her life, gathering everyone's sympathy and setting an image in everyone's mind that 'Mehak takes responsibility for her mistakes and actions' and 'Mehak is very soft-spoken'.

"By the way, that reveal was totally cool, su!"

"Hmm" Big Sis should be making a lot of new friends right now.

Huh?!

Big Sis

"Umm, Wanna go somewhere after college? preferably not very crowded place" Big Sis...making friends.....other than me...

"Hmm" Big Sis.....Big Sis.....

"Hmm? why not crowed, su?" Big Sis.....Big Sis.....

"Umm, I am not very good with attention, but I am working on improving it, that's why a little crowded place can work" Big Sis..... making friends...... Big Sis..... talking to many people other than me.....Big Sis..... laughing with other people....Big Sis.....

"Oh! is that so, but don't worry, we understand! we would also help you with this! right Mayuri? su!"

"Hmm" Big Sis..... going out with other people.... people getting attracted to Big Sis.... Big Sis.....

"Hey, Mayuri?"

"Hmm" Big Sis..... making someone else's heart flutter....Big Sis.....with someone other than me

"Hey, Mayuri, su?"

"Hmm" Big Sis..... having fun with people other than me....Big Sis..... enjoying life with someone else...

"Umm, Mayuri?" Big Sis.....Big Sis.....Big Sis.....crying for someone other than me...

"Hey!, Mayuri your eyes are turning scary, su" Big Sis.....kill those who come near....Big Sis.....make her bound to me.

"Mayuri? Mayuri! Mayuri! you listening! what's happening to you!? should I call someone, su?, Mayuri, Mayuri!, Mayuri!"

Should stay with Big Sis all the times

Should kill everyone who gets flustered towards Big Sis

Should start by killing that coward Ankit.

His sister Riya will be angry then, Should kill her also.

"Umm, Mayuri! stop shaking! what happened?! MAYURI!"

Big Sis.....not let anyone near us...Big Sis.....should stay away from everyone...Big Sis.....should only look...at me....

Big Sis.....Big Sis.....Big Sis.....Big Sis.....Big Sis.....Big Sis.....Big Sis.....Big Sis.....Big Sis.....Big Sis.....Big Sis.....Big Sis.....Big Sis.....Big Sis.....Big Sis.....Big Sis.....Big Sis.....Big Sis.....Big Sis.....Big Sis.....

"Hey, who's that? she's coming towards us. Oh God! Mayuri get a grip! someone's coming."

Big Sis.....Big Sis.....Big Sis.....Big Sis.....Big Sis.....Big Sis.....Big Sis.....Big Sis.....Big Sis.....Big Sis.....Big Sis.....Big Sis.....Big Sis.....Big Sis.....Big Sis.....Big Sis.....Big Sis.....Big Sis.....Big Sis.....Big Sis.....Big Sis.....Big Sis.....Big Sis.....Big Sis.....Big Sis.....Big Sis.....Big Sis.....Big Sis.....Big Sis.....

"Mayu♥~"

BIG SIS!!!!!!

By the way, self-promotion: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/64067/journey-to-godhood/

So, yeah starting writing another novel. It's a dark fantasy type so do read if interested.

As for this one don't worry. Both will get two chapters a week, this one may be even three sometimes.

P.S: This will the first and last self-promotion so, don't mind me.

Another P.S: PLEASE DO RATE THE NOVEL IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY, IT WORKS AS A GREAT MOTIVATION.

 

23