No Perfect being
284 6 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
If you could see, I removed the latest chapter which was named "Day before the disaster". I think, the story just jumped too far ahead with that chapter. I quickly wanted to get to the main stuff of Mayuri meeting with mother, so with that mindset wrote the chapter. But, I wasn't too happy with it afterward...so yeah...... the story picks up again from Mehak's meeting with Mayuri's mother in the restaurant.

Sorry, for the inconvenience. But, it is what it is.

[Mayuri's POV]

"Mam, do you need anything"

"Yes. When will you people let me go"

"Mam, next week the bandage around your eye will most likely be removed"

"Oh! So, I can leave next week then?" that's really good news. Getting really bored just lying down in this fucking bed every day.

"Sorry Mam, but no. After that, you will have to stay in the hospital for rehabilitation. We have to make sure that you are able to do things properly with just one eye"

"Whaaaaa......" she should just die already.

"Ok, Mam. Since you don't need anything else, please just rest. Your sister will be coming today as well, right?"

"Yup! ain't she awesome!"

"Indeed. She must love her little sister very much"

"Hehehe, You are forgiven" well...maybe she can live now.

"Hmm? Forgiven for what, Mam?"

"From Dying"

"Hahaha! Nice joke mam. It seems like you are all well and good"

"Hahaha! I am not joking though" I never joke, I don't even understand what a joke is

"Huh?...hahaha.. nice one mam. You nearly got me"

"Heeeeeeeehehe, Yup! nearly fooled Miss Nurse"

"Well, then. As mam is as lively as ever, I will take my leave. Excuse me"

"Yup! Stay Safe. You may never know what will happen"

"Huh?"

"Hehehe! Nothing, bye"

Yes, you may never know what will happen. Anything can happen anytime, Anything can happen to anyone. It just happens without any warnings, and the moment you ware able to comprehend what has actually happened, and how it affected you...you start to have negative thoughts. At least, that's how it should have been.

Big Sis removed my eye, at that moment I couldn't comprehend what was happening and just went the flow. It was normal until then, after that I was able to comprehend what has actually happened and how it affected me. Big sis can make up any excuse she wants, but the core reason behind her actions was clearly her desires taking over her body. Big Sis just wanted to hurt someone, it's just that simple. Because of that...... I lost my eye......My vision is weak now......I can't fight like before because of limited vision......I lost too much and gained nothing. Till now everything went how it should have, after this, I should have started getting negative thoughts.

But, it didn't happen. Or more precisely, instead of having negative thoughts, I was swarmed with them. My brain started getting filled with nothing but negative thoughts...it was like a swarm of bees around a hive......again, I started to diverge from what's normal. Why am I having so many negative thoughts? My mind started thinking about a lot of things.......the most prominent of them was 'Somewhere deep inside a little part of Big Sis thinks of me as a tool to experiment on' .

This thought arose when I randomly thought of one thing... I used to rule over high school, but then what happened? how did I become so weak, how did my mind become so messy? how? just how?...... and after a few days of thinking, only a single answer remained. Big Sis didn't help me when my problem was just starting out, normally she would point anything strange with me... but she didn't...... she did all those things she should have done at the start only when my problem grew so big, that I became a mess.

Big Sis deliberately ignored my problem, she didn't warn me about anything......she just watched. She just watched and just watched and did nothing.......Why didn't she help me earlier? she clearly helped me near the end......so why? why, did she hide all this stuff in the beginning? Again only a single answer remained 'Some part of Big Sis thinks of me as a subject to experiment on"

Why am I having all these thoughts? Why am I thinking about stuff I shouldn't? I didn't use to have these thoughts...they started rising earlier this year......but now suddenly ......all I am having are these thoughts. Why? Just why? ...... Again, I came with a single answer...Mother. I want love, I want affection... and Big Sis the one that gave those things to me. Big Sis is the only one that can give those things to me......but now there's a hope that this kind of affection can maybe be provided by the mother as well. Maybe... Big Sis isn't the only one who can give me love and affection......Big Sis maybe isn't so exclusive.

This doesn't mean that my love for Big Sis has reduced........ I don't mind being treated as an experimental subject by Big Sis. She can do as many experiments as she wants on me......Big Sis can start treating me like complete shit, but I will still not leave her. I will never leave her, I will never leave her side, Big Sis has helped me and saved me so many times......so this faultiness of her's isn't going to make me leave her. Yes, she has a fault in her personality in her way of treating me sometimes......but it's a problem and problems can be fixed. It doesn't mean that my love for her decreased...it just means that Big Sis also has faults and it's my job to fix it. Just like how she's searching for mother and now trying to resolve my problem...even if a little motive behind that is to experiment on me.

It just means that Big Sis isn't a perfect being

20