Chatper 3 : Attack of the Karen
37 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What happened to the woman who was run over?" Asked Antony.

"So, like, that girl, she was my half-sister by one of my five dads. I don't know but like, she got like an ice cream sundae knowing full well I am on a diet. I was so mad at her that she was eating ice cream when she knew I was on a diet that I pushed her and then she died by, like, getting hit by that truck or something." Said the woman.

"You killed your sister?"

"Uhh... yeah. But don't worry, I have like, ten other step siblings and my prime dad has like seven other women he's seeing so like I'll have another one lined up."

"What is the matter with you? You killed your sister because she was eating ice cream?"

"Hey, you see this body? Huh? You see this sexy body that makes men go crazy. You think boobs like these just grow out of thin air? No, you gotta go on a diet to make them grow big and stuff. Like, that's why I go on diets, so that I can look super sexy and have men do whatever I want."

"They don't look natural. They're clearly implants."

"Yeah, but doctors said an apple a day keeps them nice and round away."

Antony was confused by the wording of the confusing proverb. "What kind of doctor says that?"

"That doesn't matter. I'm suying you for sexuals harassments."

"For what? I just got here."

"You know what you did. You're a man, right? Men automatically sexuals harrasses women, okay? You men are always looking at womens with your sexual perverse eyes. Your always wanting to touch without permission. I bet you are undressing me with your mind. You are also breathing my air space. You also exists. How dare you not consider killing yourself for being a man in 2022 where being a man is illegal unless you are gay or transformergender."

"What the hell is the matter with you? Are you stupid or something? You are not making sense."

The woman gasped. "How dare U call me stupids. Now I'm going to call the police for sexuals harrasments, for regulars harassments, for being a man in 2022 without transformers, and for killing my sister too and hiding the body."

"By Allah, you are incredibly stupid. I've never met someone as awful, as spoiled, as uneducated, and disrespectful as you. Not to mention you're a murderer. But damn, you got a nice ass and some nice tits. My name is Antony."

"Shut up. You think you're going to just change the subject. You are sexuallys harrasmentally me, okay? You owe me a lot of money and you need to go to jail and-"

"I'm a plastic surgeon."

The woman grows a smile on her face. "My name is Julie, how are you doing? Want to take a beautiful woman out to dinner tonight?"

And that's how it happened. Antony believed he found true love as he got Julie's number and drove back to his mansion.

"I can't believe it. I found a beautiful woman with the sexiest body ever. All my friends are going to be so jealous when I tell them. But I must remember that I mustn't be so superficial. I want to fall in love, as every good man should. I'm at that age where a man finally starts a family. I want to get to know Juile better. Sure, she's rough around the edges, kind of rude, and very spoiled indeed, but I'm sure she is an angel. I'm sure that with time, she will become a wholesome wife who will welcome me home every day after a hard day at work, and we will cuddle and kiss like a normal couple. Yes, no longer will I have to go to bed with strange women every night. No longer will I have to fear that I took home a drag queen. No longer will I find myself waking up finding out that I was drugged, robbed of my possessions, have another kidney missing, and we didn't even have sex in the end. This time, it's going to work out. I found the woman of my dreams."

And then the night came and Antony picked up Julie to go to The Millionaires Only Restaurant where the rich and powerful all dine on the 3rd floor, watching all the homeless people outside begging for change and digging through the dumpsters. Oh how they laugh merrily upon seeing the police beat them and take them away for breaking the very fair panhandling laws that protect every good citizen.

In the restaurant, all the jolly rich folk were having a good time as they were having riveting conversations.

"And so I said, 'All Lives Matter' as I kicked that black homeless guy on the head," said one patron as all his cohorts laugh in amusement. "Then he said 'I'm going to call the police'. The police came and the stupid homeless man started complaining. I simply said, 'My taxes pay you, officer.' The police man grabbed the homeless man and tased him. As he was screaming 'oh the humanity', we both laughed and shared some champagned I pulled out of Mercedez."

"So you pay your taxes?"

"Yes. Two percent. Enough to satisfy the knee-pressing nigger killers." And all had a jolly good laugh at the quip.

Julie was impressed with the place, "What a great place. I'm impressed." She felt like she was at home. "I feel like I'm at home." And wanted a table by the window. "I want a table by the window so I can see all the homeless people fight for my amusement."

"Not a problem," responded Antony and went up to the waiter. He pulled out a $5000 bill. "A view by the window, please."

"Sorry sir," said the waiter, "but all tables next to the window have been taken."

Antony turned to Julie, " Sorry, baby, but looks like we're out of luck"

"What do you mean we're out of luck? You better get me a table next to the window or else I'm calling the cops."

"Alright, fine. Don't worry, I have a plan."

Antony went straight to the small window where the orders were picked up by the waiters. He spotted a plate and when no one was looking, took out a small vial with clear liquid from his jacket and poured out the contents onto the dish. He rang the bell and the waiter took the plate and served it to a elderly gentleman sitting in one of the tables in the middle of the room. One bite and the old man goes down. He clutches his chest, starts coughing blood, and convulses. His wife shouts for someone to call an ambulance as patrons come to his aid. Everyone was in a ruckus trying to help the poor man.

Meanwhile, a couple by one of the windows paid their bill and leave their table. The waiter returns to Antony, "Good news. There's a table by the window available now."

"Great," says Antony as he finished pouring the contents of the fourth vial on another dish. He walks up to Julie, "Honey, dear. There's a table available now. Stop making out with that busboy and let us enjoy our evening."

"Okay," she says as she pushes away the young man.

"Why are three people dying?" asked Julie as she took her seat.

"Forget about the commotion," answered Antony. "Let's get to know each other."

"Ummm... like... okay. My name is Julie and I aspire to be an actress, a model, a singer, a vtuber, a Only Fans streamer, and any other job that doesn't require much effort on my part because my teacher told me I can be whatever without working for it because that's like for old men. Everyone has to give it to me because it's 2022 and something about the 'sins of the father', I don't know what that means, but my teacher said like, I'm going to make a difference because I'm going to be an activist while I whore myself out to everyone and like, BLM and LGBTQ+ ally, oh and my pronouns are lady/master, I think that's how it works, and like I'm just going to be a good person to everyone." She then pulls out a $1 bill and tosses it to the streets.

A large group of homeless crack addicts start fighting each other, smashing each other with bricks, biting each other, stabbing one another with bottles and syringes, all for that bill that inflation practically made the new penny. Julie applauds the demonstration.

"Oh, right. I guess you're a modern young woman, right?" comments Antony.

"What did you just call me?"

"Uhh... a young woman."

She gasped. "I am 27 years old! I am 6 years away from being a woman. I'm still young and fresh."

"No. You are a woman by definition. A girl is someone below the age of 18."

"Eighteen! That's too damn young! That's disgusting. That's a child! I can't believe you have sex with children who isn't your immediate family."

He gave confounded look at the weird statement but ignored it, "Eighteen is a young woman, so I just corrected myself. You are just an average woman, I guess."

She gasped once more. "How dare you call me average!"

"Excuse me?"

"My teacher said that we are all unique. We all have unique traits, unique pronouns, unique genders, unique sexualities, unique ethnic cities, unique skin color, unique antifa goals. How dare you call me average."

"That's not an insult."

By this time, the waiter came. "Would you two be interested in a drink?"

She gasped yet again. "How dare you interrupt us? We're having a conversational and you come in and starts interrupting us!"

"I'm sorry. I will return when you are ready."

"So you're going to do it again!? How dare you. I want to speak to the manager right now so you can get fired and go to jail for sexuals harrasments!"

"Yes, of course."

Antony just sat concerned as the manager appeared. "Is there a problem?"

"I want this MAN, whose been staring at my cleavage all night long, to be fired and be tossed to the crack addicts for my amusement."

"Ma'am, calm down. There's no need to go to those lengths. First, l want to assure you that all my staff are college graduates indoctrinated by the modern standards of the college system's woke policies. They're practically our slaves, he would never stare at your cleavage because he's been brainwashed into thinking that he'll turn to dust if he so even dares to do so."

"But I still want him fired as well. I'm a woman, you have to do what I said. And I want the female staff fired because none of them looked at my cleavage. And if any gay man exists in this establishment, I want them fired as well for the same reason. I also what that man overthere thrown out the window because I don't like him."

Perplexed, the manager asked, "Ma'am, you want me to fire my staff because they didn't stare at your cleavage? I thought you didn't want anyone staring."

"Only straight white men are not allowed to do so, but every gay man and lesbian and straight women have to look because they are allowed to and I didn't put on my super sexy skimpy dress so that it wouldn't get their attention."

"Ma'am, I am confused."

"Did you just call me ma'am without my consent."

"No, ma'am,, I mean... uhh..."

"That's it. I want you to jump off this window to get torn apart by all the nasty crackheads underneath. I command you."

"Yes, my lady." and he jumps out of the building. He screams from horror as the ground meets his face. He groans signaling that he is still alive but soon the mob of the impoverish masses made up of recent student graduates high on cocaine tear him apart.

Antony sat by uncomfortably as all this transpired. "Maybe it's time we order." He comments.

"Yes, I'm very hung- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" A most awful wail escapes Julies mouth. "OH NO! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!"

"What's wrong, Julie?"

"IT'S HORRIBLE JASON!"

"My name is-"

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" She gets up and flips over the table. She grabs a chair and throws it across the dining room, hitting the paramedics who were helping the patrons who were mysteriously poisoned.

Antony wanted to grab Julie to calm her down, but he didn't want to be accused of groping her so he stood by as she emitted chaos.

All he could do was try to talk to her. "Julie, dear, what is the matter? Why are you screaming this horrible scream as if a great pain had hit you?"

"MY PHONE!"

"Your phone?"

"THERE IS NO MORE CHARGE! I CAN'T TURN IT ON! I FORGOT TO CHARGE IT! STUPID PHONES! WHY CAN'T THEY CHARGE THEMSELVES!"

She starts grabbing other people's plates and throws it at everyone. She was causing complete pandemonium as she grabbed her pepper spray and started spraying indiscriminately against any patron whose skin color was above a certain white hue only her disturbed mind could assign. The staff wanted to put a stop to it, but they didn't want to be accused of groping her so they simply stood by.

"SOMEONE BETTER CHARGE MY PHONE RIGHT NOW OR ELSE I'M GOING TO ARREST EVERYONE FOR SEXUALS HARRASMENTS!"

She then got on a table, pulled down her panties, squatted and defecated on a roasted turkey. The family of four were offended as the mother grabbed her two children and the husband yelled, "What are you doing?"

"SHUT UP, YOU NATURALLY BORN MALE!"

"Are you crazy! Knock it off!"

"HOW DARE YOU! I'M AN AMERICAN! THIS COUNTRY GAVE ME THE FREEDOM TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT!"

Antony finally manned up and pulled her down, "What the hell is the matter with you!? Are you insane?"

"You grabbed! That means you sexuallys harrase-"

"Shut up already! You're the one whose committing horrible atrocities here. Screaming and yelling like a mental patient. You're a psychopath, you know!"

"You calling me a psycho when you're a sociopath? I saw what you did earlier!"

"I may be a sociopath but at least my actions only kill the poor and worthless. No judge worth my bribes will ever put me behind bars. But you, even if you give every judge in the planet the greatest blow jobs in the world, they'll all condemn you into a bottomless pit! To think I was going to fall in love with you and make you my wife. Well, now I know better. I'm going to leave you and never speak to you ever again after we go home and have the best sex of my life."

"You want a wife and family? Like, a wholesome home with good clean values? Ew, like, super gay. Well, forget it, you faggot. I'm not going home with you or having sex with you. You're not that handsome. With a snap of my fingers, I can have the best male models in the planet at my beck and call. With my huge ass and giant breast, I am the one in charge. No one can stop me."

Antony wanted to yell at her some more. He wanted his indignation to pierce her heart and dark soul. He wanted to let her know how horrible of a person she was. That she was the antipathist of good values and moral direction. He wanted to her just what a horrible monster that she was unlike him whose only crime was killing a few people below the poverty line.

But he lost the battle as indeed, her giant breast and big booty were so powerful that he was on his knees as she walked past by him, leaving him the check, adding insult to injury.

So things got in the way and I had stuff to do. Yes, that's it, I didn't forget about this stupid story, no, not at all.

But yeah, this took me like 10 hours to write... or less... it felt like 10 days so can we say that? Whatever, it takes time to write this masterpiece, ya know what I'm sayin'? So the schedule is still a bit wonky. All I can say is that you will get a chapter on a set time! Yes, that's right, an actual schedule to organize my life. How about that? So what is the schedule. Here it is:

Every whenever-I-feel-like-it

So stay tune for the next... yeah.

1