chapter 1: Raven death
506 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 In a hall that was supported by golden carving runes pillars, the surrounding was silent except for the heavy breathing of an injured white robe teen with green hair and blue eyes while holding a sword in his hand he was kneeling on the floor. the blood-covered his whole white rob in red colour.

Many bodies lying on the floor around the green hair teen, which indicates how intense the battle was; not having even time for breathing green hair teen heard of footsteps of many guys.

"Kaal if I made out alive I swear to heaven that I will make you regret of having born..." Raven said in anger.

Dragging his injured body Raven dash to the one of golden letter carving pillars but suddenly Raven feels pain from on his right foot which was pierced by an arrow, sudden pain makes the raven crash to the floor.

" You killed 14 ranks 3 warriors while being poisoned by  Rakshaya flower despite having the strength of rank 2 warriors I am impressed ..."  

a voice full of amusement echoed in the hall, followed by three masked grey guys accompanying them a black robe teen with long jet black hair and deep black eyes with a handsome face while his whole body emitted dominating aura came into the hall with dignified steps. 

"KAAL if I was not backstabbed and poisoned by betrayal did you still dare to speak like that in front of me..." Raven said with deep anger and hatred in his voice.

" You who neglect by clan suddenly rise in power enough to challenge me the son of clan head, I wonder what your secret is... ?" Kaal said in a calm voice not minded harsh words of dieing Raven.

"HAHAHA so that was you aiming, dream on I rather choose death than tell you..." Raven said with a crazy expression on his face swallowing the blood in his mouth.

" You do not need to tell me my pitiful dog, I will know the secret of your dead body. oh... by the way, I will take care of your sister on your behalf..." Kaal said while having a mockery expression on his face.

" KAAL YOU MOTHERF**KER..."Raven howled in rage and attack kaal with the sword which was blocked by two greys robed men and the last masked robed man slashed his sword into Raven.

Raven barely dodged the attack when suddenly Kaal appeared in front of  Raven using the speed of rank 3 warriors and slashed the sword in down to upward direction, large sword mark appeared on Raven's body from the stomach to shoulder.

blood flow from the wound on Raven's body, seeing opening two greys robed men pierced the stomach and shoulder with their sword.

coughing blood from his mouth Raven did not retreat and swung his sword covering the sword with an azure aura.

Sword cut the neck of two masked grey guys like cutting butter.

"sword aura that only foundation cultivator can be used..." Kaal said in shock and admiration in his voice.

Seeing the power of the raven in his last breath made Kaal extremely cautious.

 The last grey robbed guy was frozen by the sudden death of his teammates. 

" Rank 2 warrior using the skill of foundation realm sword aura must drain his Qi, so he doesn't have any Qi to attack..."Kaal said to the grey-robed guy, with suggestions Kaal's grey-robed man decided to attack again.

Raven doesn't have any strength to lift his sword but having hatred for Kaal and strong will gives him the strength to Raven to block the sword strike of the grey man.

Suddenly a sword pierced his chest and a grey-robed man from behind the grey-robed man.

"you..." Raven said while taking out the sword from his heart, Raven drop his sword due to a lack of strength in his arm but his gaze of Raven does not dim and was burning with hatred and killing intent. 

Taking step towards Kaal, Raven throw his punch from the other hand but Kaal caught this punch with ease. And punched the Raven in his guts.

*crash*

Raven hit the ground on his knee and let out a scream.

"Ohh...my lovely Raven want my hug? how can I not fulfilled his wish..."Kaal said while moving towards Raven and lifting him by grabbing his neck. Raven does even not have the strength to let out his voice, but his gaze never wavers from Kaal's eyes. The humiliation and pain which Kaal give him; he swore to heaven that he will make Kaal pay even he have to rise from hell.

 Seeing the gaze of Raven, Kaal feel disgusted because the gaze of the dieing worm was not even worth feeling threatening. losing his interest in Raven, Kaal just Cut his throat off Raven.

 While one hand holding his neck while his other make a grabbing motion toward the Kaal, Raven died with anger, shame and hatred in his eyes near the grey-robed man's body.

Seeing the body of Raven lie in a pool of blood, Kaal let out a breath of relief.

" Finally the dog died..." Kaal said with a smirk on his face.

13