Act II – Maybe They’re Right…?
728 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Although I woke the next day with the idea sticking to me far more literally than I was expecting. The house knew it too, when a loud, shrill, female scream came from my room.

I have to make a pit stop here: My sister is the best sister. My parents are great. They are the best. They have to be. No other kind of sister and parents other than the best kind of sister and parents would barge into their suddenly-a-female-family-member’s room and just roll with it.

Anyway, with that: What was I saying again? Right, I woke up the next morning and I was a girl. My parents and sister were somehow less surprised than I was. Regardless, they were chill about it. The long and short of that Wednesday is that instead of going to school, I went shopping with my mother and sister for girl things. I’m not going to bother with the details, because it’s not particularly important here how the shopping and all that went.

Afterwards, it was decided that we’d keep my change under wraps from the students until I got back to school that Thursday. It was my sister’s idea, she thought it would be funny if I left school after guys yelled at me that I should try being a girl, and made my next appearance literally a girl. Though teachers were already informed by that point, they kept it under wraps as well.

The last thing worth mentioning is that evening. Me and my sister were to do a get-up for the next day, as saying I didn’t know female fashion would be like saying water is wet. I actually didn’t lose any height - I wasn’t particularly tall as a guy, but I was slightly on the tall end as a girl, edging my older sister by about a quarter of an inch. I had gotten rather long hair as well (my sister decided to put it in twin-tails, she admitted she steals my manga occasionally). It was decided that I’d wear a colorful skirt that, while not a mini-skirt, wasn’t a long skirt either with a nice, somewhat tight light-colored shirt. For whatever reason, I had gotten a slight bit more of a chest than my sister (she was annoyed at this development) - but we collectively decided to accent it rather than play it off as unimportant. Remember how I said my sister sometimes will do things when you jokingly ask her to do something? Yeah, that.

With all of those things done, the next day came and I went to school.

17