01 – Edward Erickson
991 1 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Is the master dead?" An elder from Kamar Taj asked in disbelief.

"Yes, it seems that she already knew she was going to die and even left a paper note with her last orders for Kamar Taj. On the outside of the note, it was written that this could only be read when all the disciples were gathered. ." Another elder said in a sad voice.

"Alright, let's gather the disciples who are in Kamar Taj to read her last orders." An elder said before leaving the room with a downcast expression.

These elders from Kamar Taj were people who lived for centuries. Men and women with such strength that they could destroy a few small towns all by themselves, just using magic. The only person they considered superior to them on earth was the Ancient One, the master of Kamar Taj, but suddenly, this woman who had lived for nearly 700 years and whom everyone respected died so suddenly.

Before long, word had spread that the elders were gathering the disciples and in less than 30 minutes the hundreds of disciples of Kamar Taj had gathered in the training plaza, which was one of the only places that could house all the disciples standing upright. once.

Upon seeing over 300 disciples gathered and realizing that no one else was arriving, Elder Garth explained to the disciples that the Ancient One had died, and that she had left a note with her last orders.

Hearing this, the disciples were heartbroken, as they knew that what kept the Earth protected was the strength of the Ancient One, and as powerful as the Elders of Kamar Taj were, they could not even come close to her strength.

But even though they felt bad, the disciples kept quiet to hear the Ancient One's last order.

Elder Garth was pleased with the disciples' attitude and opened the note to read.

"As you are reading this note, I believe that dark energy must have completely devoured me by now. Don't worry, this is something I already expected, and this is also the reason why I don't allow others to study this kind of thing as well. But despite my death, Kamar Taj must still prevail as Earth's protective force, countless dangers will come in the near future, not only demons from other dimensions, but also portals to other worlds that are thousands of times more powerful than our." Elder Garth was shocked as he read the note aloud.

Not only Elder Garth, the weaker disciples were also horrified to hear this news.

"But to reassure you, I performed some forbidden spells to know what would be the best way to solve this danger, and among the billions of alternatives that the spell gave me, only one had a satisfactory success rate. With that, I declare that the next Sorcerer Supreme will be Edward Erickson."

Upon hearing the words Elder Garth read, the disciples were shocked looking around, looking for who this person called Edward Erickson was.

But seeing that everyone else was acting like them, looking this way and that, these disciples were confused. After all, the order for the disciples to return was given to all the disciples who were in Kamar Taj.

Seeing this, Elder Garth looked at Karl Mordo with a questioning expression. Mordo is the most powerful disciple of the Ancient One, but also the Sorcerer who helps in the training of almost all of Kamar Taj's advanced disciples.

The responsibility of inviting all disciples to the training ground was delegated to him. That look from Elder Garth was as questioning as to why Edward wasn't here, as it was to know who Edward was.

But at that moment, Mordo was shocked by the words the Ancient One left behind. With that note Mordo discovered that the Ancient One used a forbidden energy to become so powerful, which was the complete opposite of what she taught in the Kamar Taj to all disciples.

The person Mordo respected so much was now acting completely contrary to what she preached, the only thing that came to Mordo's mind was the word "hypocrite".

Seeing that Mordo was confused and frustrated by what he had heard from the Ancient One's note, Elder Garth could guess why, knowing Mordo's character, but now was not the time to think about that sort of thing, he had to know who Edward was. Erickson.

Seeing the disciples' reaction, no one seemed to know who this person was, which made Elder Garth even more confused by all this.

Suddenly, a very powerful space energy began to surge through the center of the training ground.

The elders quickly looked among themselves and when they saw the serious expression of the other elders they quickly shouted to the disciples.

"Back off! Something very powerful is trying to forcefully invade Kamar Taj now! Maybe some demon sensed that the Sorceress Supreme had died and decided to attack while we're fragile!" Elder Garth shouted.

Hearing this, the weaker disciples walked away, while the more powerful disciples joined the elders to reinforce Kamar Taj's spatial barrier.

When the Sorceress Supreme died, the Elders activated all of Kamar Taj's defenses precisely in fear that something like this would happen, and by the current reaction, they were right.

"Damn, that demon is too powerful!" Elder Basil screamed in frustration as he used his own magic to reinforce Kamar Taj's protective magic, yet the invader was ripping through the wards as if they were made of paper.

In a few seconds a golden spark appeared in the center of the training square, followed by another spark, and another, soon a small circle made of golden sparks appeared between all the disciples.

But they were shocked to realize that this circle was just like the Sling Ring circle they used to open their portals across the universe.

Soon the portal was large enough for a person to pass through, and a very handsome young man with long black hair emerged from the portal, wearing a Master of the Mystic Arts robe while eating a bag of potato chips.

Seeing the amount of disciples around the portal and even the Elders of Kamar Taj looking at him in amazement, the young man realized that perhaps he had interrupted something very important and swallowed a little before speaking.

"Hello, I'm Edward Erickson."

24